Zoe Sugg #39 Smug as a Sugg in a gifted rug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe Sugg #40 It’s Ottilie painful reading through these threads. The minions have Ruened it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Do you know Elle Darby?!! Oh it’s seriously the worst this beige craze. It’s not like we’re living in Victorian times where the shock of colour would have us reaching for the smelling salts.
No 🙈😂 but I’ve just looked at Elles Instagram and the person I follow is exactly the same because they themselves also only seem to wear beige and white now to match their baby 🤣🤣 it’s a craze that’s gone a bit too far and a bit excessive!! Children will hit school age and start singing a rendition of ‘what’s this’ from the nightmare before Christmas!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I were Zoe and Alfie I would be horrified at all the freaks creating ig accounts for the baby. It would make me not want to share her online.

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but sweet meaning? What’s sweet about it 🙄

She’s either rich herb or rich regret. Either way not exactly sweet…
70143E48-4D10-4797-B9A5-BF61547B8DB8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but in the pictures posted by poppy & Sean, it seems that they’ve got a new sofa in the living room, in cream/white.
So not one but TWO white sofas with a new born. No thank you 😂
I thought that was the hospital room? 🤔

Reactions: 1
That’s definitely zalfies house in the living room as that’s where the weird blue corner sofa is with their shutters behind Sean

View attachment 739808
Oh yeah ! Never saw his post lol.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I haven't caught up with it all but it weirdly annoys me how his family got to meet their baby first. It's always HIS family. I mean I could be wrong maybe they all met her but seeing Poppy and Sean posting pics and nothing from Joe who also lives close. Just makes me thinks they got to meet her first. Like Xmas and holidays. Always with HIS family. Lol. I don't even know why it annoys me, doesn't change my life 😂😂 maybe I'm due on. Lol

Reactions: 29
Its great they released the pic of the baby pay but theres still so much we need to know.....

Did the birth go ok and how long was she in labour for?
was it a natural birth?
did she need haribos and a iced hot chocolate to get through the labour?
was Gavin & Stacey on the tv?
has she had Alfie running around like a headless chicken because she has just given birth!
has she got poo in her stanky extensions yet?

I reckon she will state she had the easiest labour ever, baby just slid out like on a slip and slide 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I haven't caught up with it all but it weirdly annoys me how his family got to meet their baby first. It's always HIS family. I mean I could be wrong maybe they all met her but seeing Poppy and Sean posting pics and nothing from Joe who also lives close. Just makes me thinks they got to meet her first. Like Xmas and holidays. Always with HIS family. Lol. I don't even know why it annoys me, doesn't change my life 😂😂 maybe I'm due on. Lol
No it irritates me too. It’s seems very controlling from Alfie’s side really… like it has to be his family and his family only. It’s sad that joe clearly hasn’t met her yet. And I wonder if their mum has yet..

Reactions: 20

suppose it’s up to if Joe and Diane want to visit to be fair, I doubt she’d (Zoe) turn down a chance to have her child fawned over and share the gorey details to Diane about child labour. In my opinion, it’s better to visit a new born baby the day or two after they return home from the hospital so that the job has been done and the parents can get some alone time with their new born, I think dragging it out and going in the weeks or months after can be inconvenient. But that’s just my personal opinion, everyone is different.

Reactions: 7
I just keep hearing 'utterly rude days' when I read the name in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
suppose it’s up to if Joe and Diane want to visit to be fair, I doubt she’d (Zoe) turn down a chance to have her child fawned over and share the gorey details to Diane about child labour. In my opinion, it’s better to visit a new born baby the day or two after they return home from the hospital so that the job has been done and the parents can get some alone time with their new born, I think dragging it out and going in the weeks or months after can be inconvenient. But that’s just my personal opinion, everyone is different.
isnt dianne still filming for strictly though.

Reactions: 3
It’s possible that Joe has met her but just doesn’t feel the need to plaster the child over his socials. He’s become fairly private over the last few years so maybe he has but hasn’t felt the need to share the details. However it’s much more likely he hasn’t. Perhaps he’s waiting for Dianne to come home so they get to meet her together. Or he’s got a ounce of common sense and he’s giving baby time to adjust and settle. As well as time for Zoe to be a bit more recovered before he visits. Knowing the Deyes they probably waltzed straight in and took over as soon as little thing was cleaned up after being born.

We’ll probably never know about her dad because he stays offline and there would never be publicly shared images. Her mother’s a mystery to me so
I’ve no idea what’s she’s doing or why’s she’s not appeared to come see her first granddaughter.

I will say though if she has come earlier than they initially expected some of her family might not necessarily be able to drop everything to come see her but I don’t know it’s weird her obsession with them.

Reactions: 18
No 🙈😂 but I’ve just looked at Elles Instagram and the person I follow is exactly the same because they themselves also only seem to wear beige and white now to match their baby 🤣🤣 it’s a craze that’s gone a bit too far and a bit excessive!! Children will hit school age and start singing a rendition of ‘what’s this’ from the nightmare before Christmas!
Gold! Love the Nightmare Before Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What the duck is wrong with people. Who thinks it’s normal to be making accounts of celebrities babies?!
Not just an insta account either, an actual website too 🙄

these people are paying money for domains for fan sites about “celebrity” babies

Reactions: 3
It’s possible that Joe has met her but just doesn’t feel the need to plaster the child over his socials. He’s become fairly private over the last few years so maybe he has but hasn’t felt the need to share the details. However it’s much more likely he hasn’t. Perhaps he’s waiting for Dianne to come home so they get to meet her together. Or he’s got a ounce of common sense and he’s giving baby time to adjust and settle. As well as time for Zoe to be a bit more recovered before he visits. Knowing the Deyes they probably waltzed straight in and took over as soon as little thing was cleaned up after being born.

We’ll probably never know about her dad because he stays offline and there would never be publicly shared images. Her mother’s a mystery to me so
I’ve no idea what’s she’s doing or why’s she’s not appeared to come see her first granddaughter.

I will say though if she has come earlier than they initially expected some of her family might not necessarily be able to drop everything to come see her but I don’t know it’s weird her obsession with them.
I assume that her mum was probably there when baby came. Just based on the fact her mum appears to have been at their house on and off for the last month - 6 weeks quite regularly. I imagine she’s been coming up a lot incase the baby came so she could be there for Zoe. Because she might not make it if she had to come from lacock when Zoe was already in labour.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.