Zoe Sugg #39 Smug as a Sugg in a gifted rug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reminds me of a girl that posts about her kid being beautiful but inly ever posts her with snapchat beautifying filters on. How to give your 5 year old a complex, I expect Pay to meet the same fate with that god awful Bahamas insta filter.
Stacey solomon does this to Rex, he has beautiful strawberry blonde hair, but she filters it to make him blonde

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think Zoe has done everything in a really normal way and not created any extra drama. She’s shared her pregnancy online and showed her kids face as theres not reason for it to be hidden. The little mix girls are desperate for attention so when the name and face of their kids get revealed they will get more headlines/drama. If you can pose naked all over your social media you don’t want privacy for your kid. Even though Zoe has things I don’t like about her, the normality (for a famous millionaire) always makes me watch her vlogs.
I just meant the way they went about it so normally I thought they’d have been abit more private with showing her so early on that’s all. I have full respect for people, especially ones in the public eye not plastering the internet with their new borns that’s all

I know we are supposed to be moving on from the c section topic. And yes it’s a gossip page I know that too. But I don’t get the big deal around wanting to know if her birth was natural or how long it took and all that tit… I don’t get why it’s important?! Apologise from bringing it up, I’m just very curious that is all… personally i wouldn’t want to gossip about a birth tbh but maybe that’s just me.

Reactions: 4
It doesn't really matter how the name is ACTUALLY pronounced because we all know those two will butcher it like they do even the simplest of words.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Zoe has done everything in a really normal way and not created any extra drama. She’s shared her pregnancy online and showed her kids face as theres not reason for it to be hidden. The little mix girls are desperate for attention so when the name and face of their kids get revealed they will get more headlines/drama. If you can pose naked all over your social media you don’t want privacy for your kid. Even though Zoe has things I don’t like about her, the normality (for a famous millionaire) always makes me watch her vlogs.
Little mix annoy me wont even say what sex the baby is oh get over yourself!

Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed that they’ve named the baby after the nursery’s wallpaper name? I watched the nursery tour after they announced the baby’s name and took a screenshot.
Wallpaper - Ottoline
Baby - Ottilie
I was in hysterics when I noticed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed that they’ve named the baby after the nursery’s wallpaper name? I watched the nursery tour after they announced the baby’s name and took a screenshot.
Wallpaper - Ottoline
Baby - Ottilie
They’re Out-of-line for doing that tit!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wallpaper - Ottoline
Baby - Ottilie
Ottoline is a nicer name than Ottilie...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Zoe's given birth to baby Ottilie Rue
but she'll be forever called pay by us thank you

how long will it be until alf uploads a topless pic
we really hope he doesn't or we might be sick

first round to visit was Poppy and Sean
some of us think Poppy was acting like its her first born

Next up to visit will be Uncle Mark
he'll probably be changing the nappies til after dark

while Zoe has a bath and washes those stennies
then gets baby ready to earn those pennies.

There'll be no vlogs for a while as Zoes busy being a mum
whos she trying to kid we all know shes a lazy bum

But enjoy this time with your little Ottilie Rue
and we'll see you when you return in a month or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Have to agree with all of this! Zoe has been a lot more normal about things than what I thought she would. I didn’t expect her to show the baby’s face straightaway but fair play to her for not thinking she’s above it unlike some who won’t even say what gender they had.

Reactions: 10
One thing I do find strange, is you all slating Zalfie for posting a pic of ‘ORD’ online, but are also suggesting threat titles based on her name?? It’s a two way street……
her name
not her face.

those are two different things, i saw many did not post her pic here, those who did, well it was from ig.
then again its literally a baby under a week old, her face will change a lot.. so.

oh wait weowooooweeewooooo moral police lol

One thing I do find strange, is you all slating Zalfie for posting a pic of ‘ORD’ online, but are also suggesting threat titles based on her name?? It’s a two way street……
In what way? They shared her name - it's public information.

Reactions: 10
Nothing strange or two way about it really. They outed the name themselves, it’s not like it was leaked from here?

Reactions: 7
Some people are all about aesthetics and appearances. Someone I know only has their baby in beige and white to fit in with their Instagram 🤦‍♀️
Do you know Elle Darby?!! Oh it’s seriously the worst this beige craze. It’s not like we’re living in Victorian times where the shock of colour would have us reaching for the smelling salts.

Reactions: 7
This thread has galloped since last night 🤣
its the flood of newbies gushing over zoe and the baby really
and good 30 pages of ppl reacting to the name 😅 and how to pronounce it followed by educational posts of the origin of the name.....

honestly this is right now the time to release her stupid 39 week video

Reactions: 16
try telling @sydneymae that ;)

My cat has an instagram ! He actually gets sent stuff to review, he gets more mail than me :LOL:
Cats are less of a consent issue (and often more adorable). The issue is that children may not want their entire lives on the net before they knew how not to sh*t their pants. Plus you just don’t know who is looking at those photos on public accounts.

Have people really been saying anything bad about them posting one picture each of her? If anything, people here are saying they’re glad they didn’t go all mysterious and drag it out. They haven’t really done anything to complain about yet (that will surely change lol)

On a separate note, I did not realize until just now that they gave their girl O’Hare initials😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.