Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Ottilie is actually a French name but I think you'll all laugh at what it means

To be rich or prosperous
Fitting 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 133

Lilys

Chatty Member
Why mention anything political? So what if it's Tory sounding, Labour or bloody BLM! Does it grate on you more that it's sounding, to you, more posh than what you are?
Found the Tory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can I say something.........

can we avoid arguments about
  1. breastfeeding
  2. breastfeeding
  3. c section vrs vajoojoo birth
  4. sunroof vrs boot
  5. focus on the god forsaken bow. 😐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105

jackolantern

VIP Member
Plz no to everyone’s birth stories, with the utmost of respect I don’t give a flying fook I’m just here to rip Zoe’s life choices x 💀😭✋🙅🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Only a tory would choose a name meaning prosperous but their daughter is gorgeous and glad she's here safely and we can finally avoid the relentless bump pictures.

No what's the betting on Poppy already frying Zoe's placenta for her tea?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

Rookie

As much as Zoe and Alfie bother me, I love they didn’t milk the content of Labour and just stayed in the baby bubble for a few days!

Reactions: 86

openbook1

VIP Member
I really don’t like the fact they tried to dress her up for instagram so early on… Look at that colour palette & everything… I mean if that’s only their first baby post, I don’t want to see what’s coming. I bet they had already arranged her first little shoot, and then took care of everything else. Also I really dislike the name Rue. Not a big fan of her first name either.

We wish Ottilie the best though! ❤
Christ. People are really nitpicking today. I know people in real life, not influencers, who dress their baby in nice clothes from day one. Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Why mention anything political? So what if it's Tory sounding, Labour or bloody BLM! Does it grate on you more that it's sounding, to you, more posh than what you are?
Which member of Zoe’s team are you? Is she paying you extra today? It’s after 6:30 you can probably call it a day :)

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Snackella

Chatty Member
I love the minty green color, but holy hell that wallpaper is a mess. The way they've laid out the furniture also doesn't make any sense. Having the bookshelves right above the changing table?
I know not everyone has the same vision of how they want to parent, but I watched Jessica and Claudia's nursery tour and it's so clear that they have such a strong vision of how they want to parent. Zoe and Alfie have no fucking clue and it shows. I would have at least expected them to read a few books before the baby is born, but it sincerely doesn't seem like they've done ANY research apart from buying cute clothes, tidying the basement and doing up a room

Skjermbilde 2021-08-26 kl. 16.05.39.png

What the actual fuck is this?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

klady

VIP Member
C8F17DB1-9DB0-4386-BE33-2030250F74C6.jpeg

I apologize if this has already been mentioned. My spidey senses are tingling, though🕵🏻‍♀️🧐 About 12 days ago, Ottillie was your first guess. Fucking brilliant! Go play the lottery, hun💰 Or, come clean…you’ve got inside information, right?!?😂😂 The baby is adorable!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
What’s the chances Zoe had a planned c section? She’s too posh to push
Not all planned c sections are because you are ‘too posh to push’. A csection delivery is just as important as a vaginal one. It makes no difference how a baby arrives. Stop being so rude and shallowed minded.

• Heart
Reactions: 72