Zoe Sugg #39 Smug as a Sugg in a gifted rug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about Zoe’s mum and sad and brother? It’s all so one sided
I know it’s not really the current topic, but I didn’t follow her for a long time, when did she drop her dad? Joe and Zoe seemed to be so close with him.

Reactions: 9
I was just checking which of my friends had liked the photos on Insta so I know who to avoid in the future and noticed both Zoe and Aldi liked their own photos 🥴
I did that too! I'm disappointed in a lot of them. 😂
But yes they do like their own photos. As you do...

Reactions: 5
What an ottilie vile name.

Bye Nala, nice knowing you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t be surprised if Tracey is there, on aflies post about Pay, she commented saying what a great dad he is!

Reactions: 8
Aw I kinda hoped they did a little video name reveal! I love those kind of videos. I respected their pregnancy reveal, super casual and not big at all. Surprised they stuck her face on the grid already, I’d have thought they would be a little more private. Sorta like the way the two girls from little mix have been; respecting the fact they’re babies and do not need to be plastered all over the internet just yet. However, I get Zoe and Alfie, their whole adult lives have been on the internet. I just hope they don’t exploit her for views, clickbate videos etc; like every single YouTuber with kids does 🙄

Reactions: 5
Aw I kinda hoped they did a little video name reveal! I love those kind of videos. I respected their pregnancy reveal, super casual and not big at all. Surprised they stuck her face on the grid already, I’d have thought they would be a little more private. Sorta like the way the two girls from little mix have been; respecting the fact they’re babies and do not need to be plastered all over the internet just yet. However, I get Zoe and Alfie, their whole lives have been on the internet. I just hope they don’t exploit her for views, clickbate videos etc; like every single YouTuber with kids does 🙄
I think it's 100% certain they will exploit her for views, freebies and #ads..

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why would they only want Alfie's family visiting? Aren't the suggs just as important, I'm sure joe and Tracey would love to meet her along with dianne at some point
I could’ve misunderstood as I was listening as I was cleaning the kitchen. But they are very much about The Deyes anyways, they seem glued together. Which is sweet but must be tough for her family to see?

Reactions: 2
Poppy must have posted her story right after they did their grid posts, talk about PICK ME!

Reactions: 7
Poppy must have posted her story right after they did their grid posts, talk about PICK ME!
I bet she'd been sitting on her hands waiting to post it. I will give her a pass on this though - it's her first niece and she's obviously very excited about it. Might wear a bit thin if all she does is spam photos with Otteroo though.

Reactions: 8
I can see some people still get personally offended by what is said here.
Saying that zoe is "too posh to push" is a way of speaking.
I'd bet the person who said it understands that some people have no choice, and wasn't directing the phrase to all women – it was to zoe, who is the target of this thread.
I don't judge people who get c-sections (unless they ask for them, which is questionable).

However, "too posh to push" was funny. Get over it.

Reactions: 22
I can see some people still get personally offended by what is said here.
Saying that zoe is "too posh to push" is a way of speaking.
I'd bet the person who said it understands that some people have no choice, and wasn't directing the phrase to all women – it was to zoe, who is the target of this thread.
I don't judge people who get c-sections (unless they ask for them, which is questionable).

However, "too posh to push" was funny. Get over it.
I think we should just move on from that comment. It's not a debate forum or a parenting thread, it's just a snarky gossip page where nobody is here to get offended.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Its great they released the pic of the baby pay but theres still so much we need to know.....

Did the birth go ok and how long was she in labour for?
was it a natural birth?
did she need haribos and a iced hot chocolate to get through the labour?
was Gavin & Stacey on the tv?
has she had Alfie running around like a headless chicken because she has just given birth!
has she got poo in her stanky extensions yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its great they released the pic of the baby pay but theres still so much we need to know.....

Did the birth go ok and how long was she in labour for?
was it a natural birth?
did she need haribos and a iced hot chocolate to get through the labour?
was Gavin & Stacey on the tv?
has she had Alfie running around like a headless chicken because she has just given birth!
has she got poo in her stanky extensions yet?
The most important question, did the Tory bellend Aldo pass out in the labour room?
We all know he's a dramatic bleep 🔥🔥🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I read the other day about how many people facetune their babies. Made me want to swiftly eject myself from this planet.
This reminds me of a girl that posts about her kid being beautiful but only ever posts her with snapchat beautifying filters on. How to give your 5 year old a complex, I expect Pay to meet the same fate with that god awful Bahamas insta filter.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Aw I kinda hoped they did a little video name reveal! I love those kind of videos. I respected their pregnancy reveal, super casual and not big at all. Surprised they stuck her face on the grid already, I’d have thought they would be a little more private. Sorta like the way the two girls from little mix have been; respecting the fact they’re babies and do not need to be plastered all over the internet just yet. However, I get Zoe and Alfie, their whole adult lives have been on the internet. I just hope they don’t exploit her for views, clickbate videos etc; like every single YouTuber with kids does 🙄
I think Zoe has done everything in a really normal way and not created any extra drama. She’s shared her pregnancy online and showed her kids face as theres not reason for it to be hidden. The little mix girls are desperate for attention so when the name and face of their kids get revealed they will get more headlines/drama. If you can pose naked all over your social media you don’t want privacy for your kid. Even though Zoe has things I don’t like about her, the normality (for a famous millionaire) always makes me watch her vlogs.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So... who thinks there will be a ''Mummy will you marry Daddy'' on Ottilie's Babygro at Christmas? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.