Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m starting to think zoe is bella swan from twilight and the baby is the demon vampire baby because it looks like this baby is literally sucking the life out of her.

she looks like what bella looked like pregnant with that creature 🤣

Reactions: 9
Same.

Can anyone believe she actually had an asparagus tonight 😱 or was that just for show on her stories to seem healthy?
Hiya Holly. Hope you're finally off furlough and thanks for passing on the message to Smuggella about eating one portion of beg during her 9 months pregnancy. Now can you tell her to shut the duck up and stop posting the smugg bump pics. Remember her pledge to not make people who have conception problems feel uncomfortable during her pregnancy

Reactions: 10
How can she be THAT un self-aware to not see how annoying and braggy she has been throughout this pregnancy?! Almost every post has been her holding her bump! So irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah, she's nowhere near as cute as she thinks she is. I actually can't with her radiating smugness when she looks like Gail Platt in her nightie with Deirdre Barlow's specs on.
This is what I see

DKS49SXUMAAHtix.jpg

And here's what Aldo made her wear so he was able to impregnate her

Hairy_Tortoise_400x400.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Zoe appearing on stories every couple of days to promote something coming down the line, hold her bump in a smug way and reassure us that she does actually read tattle by addressing something we talk about on here like bad diets 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hiya Holly. Hope you're finally off furlough and thanks for passing on the message to Smuggella about eating one portion of beg during her 9 months pregnancy. Now can you tell her to shut the duck up and stop posting the smugg bump pics. Remember her pledge to not make people who have conception problems feel uncomfortable during her pregnancy
Excuse me? I’m not called Holly 😂

Honestly this is the tit part of having a baby, in pregnancy everyone cares about you as the one growing the baby and then you birth the baby and suddenly absolutely no one gives a tit they just want to cuddle the baby and no one is bothered about you 😂 second time round I know what’s coming but first time round it’s a bit depressing!
Yup. I remember my in laws came over after my first and scarcely acknowledged me. Just said hi and bye. I was furious.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She totally reads here.
Those actual turtles are adorable!!
The human turtle is not.
She won’t support joe until she reads it on here and realizes she should or she’ll look like a bitter witch.
I’m sick of the bump.

Reactions: 7
Zoe Sugg #39: Admire my preggo body, all it took was looking like Lottie.

In all seriousness though, if Zoella knew all it took for Aldo to get her pregnant was looking like Lottie, she would’ve done it sooner.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's be honest. It'll be unoriginal, choosen for how ot appears externally and definitely won't have any link to her side of the family

Reactions: 12
Zoe Sugg #39: Admire my preggo body, all it took was looking like Lottie.

In all seriousness though, if Zoella knew all it took for Aldo to get her pregnant was looking like Lottie, she would’ve done it sooner.
Does anyone know what happened with Lotty and Zach? They all seemed to hang out all the time and now it's like they didn't even get invited to the not-baby-shower. Did they fall out or something?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what happened with Lotty and Zach? They all seemed to hang out all the time and now it's like they didn't even get invited to the not-baby-shower. Did they fall out or something?
I suspect either Zoe or Lottie had enough of Aldo drooling over Lottie and so ghosted them. History appears to be happening again with Aldo's favourite red head

Reactions: 17
Lotty and Zach probably realised these are totally not their people. If you watch Lotty's stories, then the life they live is a total opposite. No need for them to waste their time on boring Alf and Zoe. 😆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.