Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just wondering why they’re having a private zoom class with that positive birth company woman? I’m currently doing the course and it’s all online and you just watch the videos she’s made. Is that not good enough for them? Everything has to be extra and private just cause they’ve got the money.

Reactions: 35
As far as I know the hypnobirthing approach includes the birthing partner as an equal and not a bystander and gives them certain things to do to be helpful/included/necessary in the birth process.
Not to say he's not an idiot but you can't fault him for being a present partner in this.
I fell dirty saying this but even though he's been his usual overbearing and boastful self during the pregnancy, at least one of them is making the effort. Typically its done from their house but apart from buy some revels, I've not seen princess Zoella do anything to prepare. Probably too busy stuffing her face with haribo and thinking of new insults for Poppy

Reactions: 20
Well I hope shes more prepared once the baby is here you cant be making bottles up (if she doesn't breast feed) on spec. Also wouldn't the anti natal class tell you to have your bag packed and ready? even though I thought every idiot knew this!

Reactions: 6
Well I hope shes more prepared once the baby is here you cant be making bottles up (if she doesn't breast feed) on spec. Also wouldn't the anti natal class tell you to have your bag packed and ready? even though I thought every idiot knew this!
you literally do make bottles up as and when you need them though lol

ngl I didn’t pack my hospital bag until 37 weeks and that was because I was told I was being induced the next day 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just wondering why they’re having a private zoom class with that positive birth company woman? I’m currently doing the course and it’s all online and you just watch the videos she’s made. Is that not good enough for them? Everything has to be extra and private just cause they’ve got the money.
She didi it with Louise too, I'm pretty sure she even wrote all of Louise's birth plan for her. Guessing it's a sneaky sponsorship.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been said still catching up previous thread. so the wallpaper in the nursery may look like it has clementines on it? Baby girl called Clementine 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has been said still catching up previous thread. so the wallpaper in the nursery may look like it has clementines on it? Baby girl called Clementine 😉
Gabby used that name to describe a growth on her womb and I wouldn't be surprised if she did that to get back at Zoe somehow, but I'm not sure how she'd know

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gabby used that name to describe a growth on her womb and I wouldn't be surprised if she did that to get back at Zoe somehow, but I'm not sure how she'd know
Maybe Zoe's that much of a cow that she's using that name to get back at Gabby.

Clementine Deyes sounds weird, and Clemmy Deyes sounds like a particularly nasty type of weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Maybe Zoe's that much of a cow that she's using that name to get back at Gabby.

Clementine Deyes sounds weird, and Clemmy Deyes sounds like a particularly nasty type of weather.
I hope the little one isn't called 'Chlamydia' 😂 😂 😂 ............

Is she staying in her own area of the country for the birth...or is she going to the Portland?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As far as I know the hypnobirthing approach includes the birthing partner as an equal and not a bystander and gives them certain things to do to be helpful/included/necessary in the birth process.
Not to say he's not an idiot but you can't fault him for being a present partner in this.
That’s why I said it’s good that he wants to be involved, I wasn’t faulting him on that but it’s just the way he was saying that he learnt some tricks, rather than saying they both did. He always seems to make things that they do/have together about just himself it really annoys me 😂

Reactions: 10
Apologies if this has been mentioned, but given the recent change in advice on vaccines for pregnant woman, I was wondering if Zoe has said anything about getting it?

I completely understand it’s her choice, but given her health anxiety especially - and the fact that Alfie is clearly pro-vaccine - I am surprised she hasn’t mentioned it. What’s more, I was listening to the radio recently when they had an expert (a proper medic, not Lawrence Fox or “Pam from West Ham”) talked about the increased danger of the delta Variant for non-vaccinated pregnant women.

Reactions: 7
Sure if you had the money to get a more in depth experience, what harm?

She didi it with Louise too, I'm pretty sure she even wrote all of Louise's birth plan for her. Guessing it's a sneaky sponsorship.
Yeah she did! It's definitely an undisclosed ad or there will be ad's coming up from Zoe about TPBC!

Reactions: 2
I mean it’s nice that he wants to be so involved but Jesus Christ it’s not coming out of you mate, pipe down
I don't want to defend him but the hypnobirthing is meant to be attended by both parents (or birth partner) as they will be able to guide mum through breathing techniques etc

I don't want to defend him but the hypnobirthing is meant to be attended by both parents (or birth partner) as they will be able to guide mum through breathing techniques etc
That makes sense. But I think it’s more the way he phrased things like ‘I learned a lot’ and ‘I know what to do when the times comes’ that is what people are commenting on. He didn’t mention zoe… she’s the one doing the actual birthing surely it should be we learnt a lot and we have tips and tricks!

it’s like it has to be all about him. I know we regularly complain about Zoe being centre of attention but the one time she NEEDS or deserves to be centre of attention (and rightly so) is when she’s giving birth..

Reactions: 17
She probably isn’t too worried about the hospital bag because she’s probably already been gifted the same one that (Jim’s) Sarah has been gifted that was ready packed! Also I imagine they are going private so most likely will be given anything they don’t have!

Sure if you had the money to get a more in depth experience, what harm?
It’s not a more in-depth experience though. The TPBC video course is literally hours and hours worth of time spent getting yourself into the mindset of hypnobirthing. What these two are doing is a) the lazy short cut route and b) yet another example of them using their ‘influence’ to acquire a service that very few (much more deserving people) can achieve.

Reactions: 6
Sorry for going into details with this but I wonder if Zoe's going to have a water birth. Louise had that as well, and I've understood it can prevent tearing. Surely they're going into private hospital/clinic, so its possible. I would've if I had the money for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.