Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With everything that goes on during active labour. Your body gearing up, contractions ect! The last thing you’re going to want is a bag of sweets. I violently threw up loads during active labour because everything was GO GO GO! the midwives were saying it was very common and normal to throw up during active labour. Can’t imagine wanting a bag of sweets 😂.
dont they basically advice you not to eat within the day of the labour happening?

Reactions: 1
dont they basically advice you not to eat within the day of the labour happening?
nah that’s a thing that’s said but not true. They encourage to have a snack if you feel like it. You need the energy.

Reactions: 19
With everything that goes on during active labour. Your body gearing up, contractions ect! The last thing you’re going to want is a bag of sweets. I violently threw up loads during active labour because everything was GO GO GO! the midwives were saying it was very common and normal to throw up during active labour. Can’t imagine wanting a bag of sweets 😂.
Revels, haribo, ice hot chocolate, Gavin & Stacey on the tv thats Zoe's labour plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I really don't want to drag on the hospital bag chat, but I seem to remember sweets actually being on the list the antenatal classes gave for the hospital bag. Obviously you're not going to want to scoff a whole bag of Starmix, but boiled sweets or mints are not frowned upon if you want a quick taste of something or a boost to refresh your mouth.

Revels are going to do duck all though, Zoe. Not really a big deal though, they will get eaten if she doesn't eat them in labour.

Reactions: 15
How do we think Aldo is going to cope if she does throw up, or even does a poo during labour. Both are perfectly normal during child birth and nothing to be embarrassed about but I can imagine Aldo totally freaking out.
Oh my gosh most definitely! Not ashamed to say I did number 2 a lot during labour. I didn’t eat a single thing until they brought round the toast and jam on the postnatal ward 😂 I wouldn’t recommend her eating chocolate if she doesn’t want to see it in reverse during pushing 😩 🤢 Alf will see poo and back away to protect that white vest. Not to mention him massively overrating if she voms like “omgg we’re the only entitled parents to be in this hospital, I want every midwife NOWWW”

I was encouraged to eat things like toast or crackers. I was more advised to drink rather than snack on junk food. You could be in labour for a while.. junk food like chocolate or high salt snacks will cause higher risk of vomming during pushing, which is not great when that is the time you need the most energy. Pushing is exhausting. After 3 babies, I’ve done so much research on what not to do leading up to labour 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I was encouraged to eat things like toast or crackers. I was more advised to drink rather than snack on junk food. You could be in labour for a while.. junk food like chocolate or high salt snacks will cause higher risk of vomming during pushing. After 3 babies, I’ve done so much research on what not to do leading up to labour 😂

cant believe all the pregnant ladies made me believe you arent suppose to eat. the more you know
but chocolate backwards- that just sounds absolutely horrible

hope she really isnt planing to pack already made milkshake ice hot chocolate

Reactions: 7
I just came here to say I'm so relieved that Zoe has packed her essentials. Revels are a must! Let's hope they're all coffee flavoured 😀😈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember jelly babies being recommended as a sugar boost thing when I did an antenatal class! I never packed a hospital bag and went in with nothing as it all happened so fast 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Has she packed her GHDs and Function of duck off bitchtits? #AD

OH and a pumpkin for payday’s photo shoot?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The whole SCHIIICK 🔥 thing is so annoying 😂 (on here and Tory)

also not surprised about the lack of organisation. hopefully they start to get more organised. It’s one thing not thinking you’re ready (like she mentioned on stories) but how will she ever feel ready for a child if she isn’t organising herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Regarding Zoe’s haggard appearance, an old wive’s tale states that if you’re pregnant with a boy, you look radiant and if you’re pregnant with a girl you look worse because a baby girl ‘sucks up their mother’s beauty’ 😂 In no way do I means to insult any of you who may be pregnant but it does appear to be the case with Zoe!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I mean it’s nice that he wants to be so involved but Jesus Christ it’s not coming out of you mate, pipe down
I love how he has made this birth and pregnancy all about him. Talking about tricks HE'LL be able to use when the time comes. Not tricks THEY'LL be able to use when the time comes, considering they are both in that call/class. Like how he always used to say 'my kid' and piss Zoe off back in the day instead of our kid. Seems like it's more her kid than his, considering she's carrying and birthing it. This also tags with the videos from 'his perspective'. He's so vapid and self-centered.

Not saying she's the most amazing person around, because we've proven here she's not, but Peter Pan here and his thoroughbred teeth need to calm the duck down.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I love how he has made this birth and pregnancy all about him. Talking about tricks HE'LL be able to use when the time comes. Not tricks THEY'LL be able to use when the time comes, considering they are both in that call/class. Like how he always used to say 'my kid' and piss Zoe off back in the day instead of our kid. Seems like it's more her kid than his, considering she's carrying and birthing it. This also tags with the videos from 'his perspective'. He's so vapid and self-centered.
Yes!! It’s so weird and he does it all the time, “my house” “my car” “my gazebo” (lol) he’d have duck all if it wasn’t for Zoe, let’s be honest 😂

Reactions: 41
Yes!! It’s so weird and he does it all the time, “my house” “my car” “my gazebo” (lol) he’d have duck all if it wasn’t for Zoe, let’s be honest 😂
I do wonder if he's ever come to that realization. That he's nothing without her. I'm not sure he ever would've gotten big on YouTube without being with her. The luckiest thing he ever did was landing her. She's his two dinner meal ticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean it’s nice that he wants to be so involved but Jesus Christ it’s not coming out of you mate, pipe down
As far as I know the hypnobirthing approach includes the birthing partner as an equal and not a bystander and gives them certain things to do to be helpful/included/necessary in the birth process.
Not to say he's not an idiot but you can't fault him for being a present partner in this.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.