Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. I'm choking with laughter at the thought that these idiots paid people to do that and it looks like my great aunt Edith's 1972's house.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That wallpaper is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. You wouldn’t even see that in an 80 year olds living room let alone your newborn babies nursery.

Reactions: 22
Omg. I'm choking with laughter at the thought that these idiots paid people to do that and it looks like my great aunt Edith's 1972's house.
When you put it like that, it's hilarious that most people are ripping out shelving units and wallpaper just like Zo£ and Adfie's. Pair of total mugs.

Reactions: 12
Oh naive buy her pretty outfits for her to poo/sick and wee all over. Let's hope she doesn't have a pukey baby like we did

Reactions: 5
Bacon and eggs was a strange place to find wallpaper inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 28
i was working til now cause unlike some others i aint getting paid to do the absolute bare minimum

what seems like she uploaded a vlog? cant wait to see those ugly sp*rm inspired wallpapers in motion

Reactions: 6
Remember when Zoe used to say she was once an interior design apprentice… clearly that did not teach her ANYTHING about design as this looks awful and the colours don’t match.
Haha don’t shoot me but I like it. I’m really into mid century furniture and quirky wallpaper and orange is my fav colour. Something I do admire about Zoe is she will go for something a bit out there with interiors. She isn’t beige and drab like all the others are. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but she’s got her own taste.

I wish she’d mirror that with the baby clothes though. So sludgy!

Reactions: 16
I love it when rich people make ugly choices. It tickles me. All that money and resources and they chose wallpaper which blends breakfast foods with a distinctly gamete-y vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haha don’t shoot me but I like it. I’m really into mid century furniture and quirky wallpaper and orange is my fav colour. Something I do admire about Zoe is she will go for something a bit out there with interiors. She isn’t beige and drab like all the others are. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but she’s got her own taste.

I wish she’d mirror that with the baby clothes though. So sludgy!
I don’t hate the wallpaper. I do hate it as an accent wall it doesn’t look right where it cuts off & I don’t think the strange green grey colour they’ve picked for the shelves and woodwork matchesit. Nor does it looks right which stark white walls. It’s just not quite right!

but I do agree with it’s better than beige and boring.

Reactions: 22
i was working til now cause unlike some others i aint getting paid to do the absolute bare minimum

what seems like she uploaded a vlog? cant wait to see those ugly sp*rm inspired wallpapers in motion
Those screenshots are actually from a vlog Alfie just posted 😂

The wallpaper is horrid and duh bought a new cot but not the matching mattress, pair of idiots. Also what does she look like in that dress and crocs? :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Oh I think this is the best picture I've seen of Zoe in a while. At least she's smiling and looking as though she's enjoying herself. Let's not discuss Horsey closing his eyes like a prat in the last picture...

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Oh I think this is the best picture I've seen of Zoe in a while. At least she's smiling and looking as though she's enjoying herself. Let's not discuss Horsey closing his eyes like a prat in the last picture...
Jesus can someone London smug??? I agree Zoe looks good here and happy to see someone she's not seen in a while. Aldo is just hard for the content. Also has she left the house.....

Reactions: 9

Love how you cant tell shes preggo so she has to stick her stomach out in the last pic.

Reactions: 16

She looks more happy, comfortable and natural posing with Joey than she has with Alfie in any recent pics/vlogs.

Reactions: 20
That wallpaper looks like when you go to a museum and they have a replica of a house from like the war times with a creepy ass family of dolls sat in a dingy kitchen with dusty old cardboard buns and cabbage soup on the hob 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Bacon and eggs was a strange place to find wallpaper inspiration
It looks like Mickey Mouse and bacon 🥴🥴

Whyyy can’t Alfie smile like a normal person he’s just so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.