Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe... I had one with my first but not my second (both bubs born in the UK). Here in Aus they are routine. Was just curious. She's hardly mentioned any antenatal care apart from scans.
They only do them if you’re considered high risk in the UK :)

Reactions: 4
Remember when she said she wasn’t gonna be sharing preggy only content? HA HA

HAHA

Hahaha
Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she ever do Zoella content anymore? It seems like she can’t even like the posts on Instagram. I found this article that at least has women with real aspirational careers. Found the epidemiologist on Instagram and people like her should be looked up to not Zoe. People with jobs that don’t require begging and consist of actual work I mean.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Remember when she said she wasn’t gonna be sharing preggy only content? HA HA

HAHA

Hahaha
Ha
She was taking the piss even then. I mean, she barely even posts content anymore. Let alone content OTHER than preggo belly.

Reactions: 17
Ah of course. Yes, also didn't she lie one time and say she didn't have a private Instagram? Ugh. Zoe makes no sense
She definitely did lie in one of her Q&A's where she specifically said she doesn't have a private Instagram account and told "what would I post there which I wouldn't post on my main account? So no, I don't have one." We all know she is a massive liar in other aspects too anyways.

Reactions: 21
She definitely did lie in one of her Q&A's where she specifically said she doesn't have a private Instagram account and told "what would I post there which I wouldn't post on my main account? So no, I don't have one." We all know she is a massive liar in other aspects too anyways.
Zoe Sugg lying. What a shocker

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure filming the bump moving is a great moment for any pregnant person but why would you post it on the internet like that? It’s weird and gross to look at when it’s just a complete stranger
I actually get the heebie geebies seeing pregnant bellies when the baby’s foot starts poking out and all that. She needs to realise that not all of her followers like that stuff, maybe some have tokophobia and don’t want to see something squirming around inside her belly every day. Makes me feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can understand her lying about this because no doubt all the minions would have rushed to spam it with follows if she did say she had one, that being said she hasn’t exactly hid it very well. Would be embarrassing on her part if it ever got hacked though 😂

Reactions: 11
I reckon they’ll call the baby something classic like Rose or Florence
This is the woman who has the name Teeny on her baby names list. I originally thought they would go down the classic baby name route but it seems not with the state of that list Zoe posted a few weeks back.

Reactions: 25
I can understand her lying about this because no doubt all the minions would have rushed to spam it with follows if she did say she had one, that being said she hasn’t exactly hid it very well. Would be embarrassing on her part if it ever got hacked though 😂
Oh no please dont let it get hacked I cant stand another thousand videos of her moving bump. :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
hello! long time lerker, first time poster aha.

i get that this is zoe's first pregnancy, something she's looked to for a long time, but i hope she realises that not everything will be all flowers and daisy's once her daughter arrives. i have 2 girls, a 4 year old and a 3 week old and the newborn stage is TOUGH, both mentally and physically. i do think that she'll come to regret not going out more after she's had the baby, especially since the newborn and postpartum stage can be very isolating, especially for first time mums. wish her all the best, though. even if she gets on my nerves.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
occasional lurker here - think she'll go with Hazel! autumnal nature name, A&Z etc. i had forgot about her mentioning teeny as an option though so i'm not getting my hopes up for a nice, appropriate name that'll suit her for life (haha)

Reactions: 10
I suspected she would give her baby an odd name and when she showed names they had considered and disregarded it just confirmed it. I think Blossom was in there and ffs that’s a tv show from back in the day but that’s what you call your horse or guinea pig.

I think they are going to call her Brighton or Laney after The Lanes. Laney Deyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I suspected she would give her baby an odd name and when she showed names they had considered and disregarded it just confirmed it. I think Blossom was in there and ffs that’s a tv show from back in the day but that’s what you call your horse or guinea pig.

I think they are going to call her Brighton or Laney after The Lanes. Laney Deyes 😂
this child really doesnt have it good with that surname everything sounds like a made up cartoon characters name 😅
is it bad that i like the flower names except the daisy one that just sounds like you want your child to get bullied but yeah

the only exciting thing about this is anticipating what theyre gonna name pay deyes. that is gonna grow up with one of their personality traits that is just unbearable

Reactions: 9
I’m 25 weeks pregnant, have a very active baby but I wouldn’t dream of posting it on Instagram!! Like who really cares apart from me and my husband?!

I don’t follow her anymore because I couldn’t deal with all the free baby stuff she was getting despite being a millionaire. But posting moving bump videos on a very regular basis is just weird and comes across as showboating to me.

I can’t wait for her to have this baby and to just shut up about it. It’s making it boring for me now as well 🤣 She seems to be extremely naive about the next stages that’s for sure!!

Reactions: 8
I’m 25 weeks pregnant, have a very active baby but I wouldn’t dream of posting it on Instagram!! Like who really cares apart from me and my husband?!

I don’t follow her anymore because I couldn’t deal with all the free baby stuff she was getting despite being a millionaire. But posting moving bump videos on a very regular basis is just weird and comes across as showboating to me.

I can’t wait for her to have this baby and to just shut up about it. It’s making it boring for me now as well 🤣 She seems to be extremely naive about the next stages that’s for sure!!
Of course she's naive she thinks the baby is going to eat, sleep, poo and play dress up. Oh I cant wait until she's up all night with her and then be moaning on stories the next day that she's soooo tired :ROFLMAO:

I think she thought Holly or someone was planning a baby shower and as nothing was mentioned she prob rang holly up and was like...

'have you organised a baby shower for me?'
No why?'
'have you REALLLY?'
'No why what makes you think that?'
'Oh I just thought you might have orgainsed a surprise one for me'
'No'
'oh ok has Alfie?'
'dont think so hes not mentioned it'

then she was really put out and said to Alfie 'Im going to throw a baby shower'
' what for yourself? I thought your friends were supposed to do that'
'well they havent have they. we can have games and a cake, lets get on to some companies see if they will gift us anything. we need a caterer and someone to do the drinks?'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.