Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys !
I was wondering something regarding Zoe's new hair. What are the recommendations about hair coloration where you're from ? I've always been told to avoid them while pregnant but maybe it's possible in certain cases (like if it's not touching your scalp). Please ignore me if it's too off topic :) Thanks !

Reactions: 3
To be honest I’m sick of them buying expensive baby clothes that’s the baby will just tit or throw up on😂

Reactions: 11
Hi guys !
I was wondering something regarding Zoe's new hair. What are the recommendations about hair coloration where you're from ? I've always been told to avoid them while pregnant but maybe it's possible in certain cases (like if it's not touching your scalp). Please ignore me if it's too off topic :) Thanks !
im definitely no expert, but i think its fine for pregnant women to colour there hair. it never use to be because it use to contain lead but doesn't anymore. like i said im no expert but its something to do with that.

Reactions: 7
Just catching up after a few days and I think I'll see myself out again, actually makes me feel physically sick how millionaires are happy to not only take, but drop hints about free stuff for the baby when there are families out there who can barely even afford to clothe their kids. Zoe, we KNOW you are reading, take the bleeping hint and actually do one decent thing with your platform for once, please I am begging you. Donate what you recieve, or even just make some videos spreading bleeping awareness about pregnancy, honestly just anything at this point. Noone cares about your pet names for Nala.

I know her and Gabby fell out/drifted apart but honestly they are perfect for eachother, I've never seen two more self-centered, undeserving people in my life. Take, take, take and give nothing back. You know it's bad when Alfie is starting to look like he'll make a good parent in comparison to Zoe. It's hard to impossible to even laugh at this point, it's just really, really awful. She can't even put her child's interests first when she's in the womb, there's absolutely no chance once she's here. God help her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s so boring. All the money in the world and she just… goes to the same restaurant again. I know we’re all a bit limited right now but I feel this is just typical of Zoe.

Reactions: 18
And you know full well she'd insist on going only where she goes. Why do I suspect they're paying her to go too

Reactions: 12
Just catching up after a few days and I think I'll see myself out again, actually makes me feel physically sick how millionaires are happy to not only take, but drop hints about free stuff for the baby when there are families out there who can barely even afford to clothe their kids. Zoe, we KNOW you are reading, take the bleeping hint and actually do one decent thing with your platform for once, please I am begging you. Donate what you recieve, or even just make some videos spreading bleeping awareness about pregnancy, honestly just anything at this point. Noone cares about your pet names for Nala.

I know her and Gabby fell out/drifted apart but honestly they are perfect for eachother, I've never seen two more self-centered, undeserving people in my life. Take, take, take and give nothing back. You know it's bad when Alfie is starting to look like he'll make a good parent in comparison to Zoe. It's hard to impossible to even laugh at this point, it's just really, really awful. She can't even put her child's interests first when she's in the womb, there's absolutely no chance once she's here. God help her.
Sorry to see you step back but take all the time you need, Jackolantern! All my love to you! Sadly I think Zoe is too shallow and dumb to take your advice on donating and doing good with her platform though :(

Reactions: 8
She’s so boring. All the money in the world and she just… goes to the same restaurant again. I know we’re all a bit limited right now but I feel this is just typical of Zoe.
No way will she eat all that on her plate.

Reactions: 3
Just realised she has her horrible extensions back... Whyyyy? They drown her face and make it look even more saggy. She looks so much better with short hair.

Hi guys !
That is an outdated view I think. Same as the belief that pregnant women shouldn't exercise.

Reactions: 9
I don’t usually comment on here and tbh I’ve never been jealous of Zoe however I just watched her insta story of her showing off all her free baby products she has received and I can’t help but feel jealous. I’m currently pregnant too and there’s so many things to buy for baby and it’s all so expensive and we have had to budget and make sacrifices in order to be able to afford things however Zoe the millionaire just gets a bunch of free products. Seeing her get gifted expensive Elvie breastfeeding products pained me cause I bought the Elvie Curve and had to sacrifice other things in order to afford it and she just gets a bunch of free Elvie things and probably doesn’t even appreciate them. I know life is unfair but I just had to vent and get it out of my system. It just sucks cause she actually can afford all the things she’s being gifted but she’s getting them for free anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I don’t usually comment on here and tbh I’ve never been jealous of Zoe however I just watched her insta story of her showing off all her free baby products she has received and I can’t help but feel jealous. I’m currently pregnant too and there’s so many things to buy for baby and it’s all so expensive and we have had to budget and make sacrifices in order to be able to afford things however Zoe the millionaire just gets a bunch of free products. Seeing her get gifted expensive Elvie breastfeeding products pained me cause I bought the Elvie Curve and had to sacrifice other things in order to afford it and she just gets a bunch of free Elvie things and probably doesn’t even appreciate them. I know life is unfair but I just had to vent and get it out of my system. It just sucks cause she actually can afford all the things she’s being gifted but she’s getting them for free anyway.
At least take pride knowing you worked hard for the money you have to buy your items. Influencers lives are not the norm, don't be jealous. Maybe unfollow her. Honestly I unfollowed most influencers on IG ages ago. I sometimes have a lurk on their profile but not often just keep up with the threads here.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Don’t feel bad at all. I would prefer to have less items and less expensive things but have the pride knowing I worked hard for what my children have and that I paid for it. She is basically having to sell content of her baby to get freebies. That’s depressing really.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No way will she eat all that on her plate.
She's the worst for buying food that looks good for Instagram then leaving most of it behind. In one her NYC vlogs she buys three different ice creams in the space of a few hours so that she can take pictures, so you can safely assume most of it ended up in the bin. I feel like she orders the most indulgent OTT stuff (the crazy pancake stacks being her favourite) so she can play into the stupid 'cool skinny girl who gorges herself on junk food' trope.

Reactions: 21
She's the worst for buying food that looks good for Instagram then leaving most of it behind. In one her NYC vlogs she buys three different ice creams in the space of a few hours so that she can take pictures, so you can safely assume most of it ended up in the bin. I feel like she orders the most indulgent OTT stuff (the crazy pancake stacks being her favourite) so she can play into the stupid 'cool skinny girl who gorges herself on junk food' trope.
honestly it really winds me up. I hate waste, and their whole life is so wasteful. They must throw out so much food. For a couple who are ambassadors for a sustainability themed company, it’s an absolute joke.

you know what, it’s fine to have a small appetite, but if you do, don’t order gargantuan breakfasts that you’ll probably not even eat a quarter of. Not like she’d get a doggy bag to take anything home for later...

Reactions: 24
Wow. Watching Dianne's vlog Zoe really put the extra effort in for her brother's girlfriend and bought her some flowers. That must have spent Holly all of 5 minutes to order

Reactions: 19
Why can’t they choose a pram?!
ohh yes because they are waiting for the free one to arrive 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
i’m quite surprised they are having a baby before getting married, purely because i’ve always seen zoe to be one of these people who think “i want everything to be exactly right and perfect” kind of people with a plan of marriage then baby you know... to me it doesn’t seem like her to have a baby before because to her it’s not exactly ‘perfect’ and ‘ideal goals’

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.