Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree! I can see why it helps their business, but it doesn’t really tell you anything about the product! For example, I’d want to know how well those blanket&bibs wash. If you’re going to shell out for some, then find they’re rubbish after a couple of uses - not really good value for money!
and we will probably never see them again after that one story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is absolutely no way she will breastfeed. She will claim she is just simply too tiny to produce enough milk to feed an infant.

Reactions: 30
There is absolutely no way she will breastfeed. She will claim she is just simply too tiny to produce enough milk to feed an infant.
Yeah sadly I don’t see that pump getting much use really. I can’t see her grinding through the night cluster feeding and raw nipples when she practically cried during vlogmas when nala was ill and getting them up at 4am. I didn’t breastfeed so I’m not one to lecture anyone on what they should or shouldn’t do, you’ve got to do what’s right for you, but based on what we know of Zoe, I just can’t see it!!!

In response to other discussions it was only a matter of time before the freebies rolled in. It’s just further proof that she lives in her own little bubble and has no idea of the real world. She could buy whatever she wants and there will be mums out there struggling to even buy the basics.

Reactions: 13
Yeah sadly I don’t see that pump getting much use really. I can’t see her grinding through the night cluster feeding and raw nipples when she practically cried during vlogmas when nala was ill and getting them at 4am. I didn’t breastfeed so I’m not one to lecture anyone on what they should or shouldn’t do, you’ve got to do what’s right for you, but based on what we know of Zoe, I just can’t see it!!!
If she even starts on the whole smug breastfeeding I'll seriously lose my tit.

I’ve had some real belly laughs on these threads, especially on that piece of shits Aldies. But I’ve decided I’m going to log off for good. It hit me tonight it’s no good for my mental health watching Zalfie get rich and entitled from no talent, hard work or creativity. I despise them, I don’t think i can even laugh about them anymore and it no longer makes me feel better to vent it on here, it just makes me frustrated.
What real people have been through this year, losing jobs, hardship all whilst sticking to the rules to keep people safe, but it’s zalfie that get gifted freebies and ads.

I wish you all happiness, health and wealth xxxx
Totally understand Louise. Take care ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't it be great if absolutely everybody boycotted brands who advertised through influencers?

Reactions: 15
Completely agree! I can see why it helps their business, but it doesn’t really tell you anything about the product! For example, I’d want to know how well those blanket&bibs wash. If you’re going to shell out for some, then find they’re rubbish after a couple of uses - not really good value for money!
The hope from brands is almost always that the influencers uses and then tell their viewers about how good the item is! It’s not for hauls specifically!

Reactions: 1
I can’t recall ever buying anything from insta story ad that someone like Zoe has posted. I’d be more likely to check out a company if they donated to people who needed it, like clothes to premature babies in icu for example. Not to people who could buy this stuff 10 times over. They’ve reach a low point when they don’t even buy their own toilet paper. That’s actually embarrassing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Even her toilet roll is an ad 🤯
Not only this but the the fact that she said it’s a top-up?? So like she never pays for it? It’d be ridiculous if this was a 1 time thing anyway but several times with a supply that big? That’s unbelievable

The Cousin IT wig is back then I see?

ZoellhahAD wipes her TEENY arse on gifted tit rag. Hope her finger goes through it and she gets tit on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuinely intrigued to see how Zoe and Alfie will deal with the reality of a newborn.... colic, reflux, wind, diarrhoea, constipation.... all the fun stuff 😂 my little girl is only 10 weeks old and it’s already been a minefield!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My friends were telling me about someone who they know, my friends second cousin or something, whose loaded - like multi millionaire hedge fund manager. Anyway they had children and apparently the nanny would get the children up to school/nursery while the wife would lay in bed, and on the way back the nanny would bring her McDonald’s to eat in bed. If this isn’t a vision of Zoe in the future I don’t know what is!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.