Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her team should point her in the direction of healthy eating if they are reading her.

Reactions: 16
If Zoe or one of her minions does check up on here they’re not doing very well at understanding the reoccurring theme on every single thread, that they need to stop sponging off brands, pay themselves, she needs to eat healthy, she needs to stop talking an insurmountable amount of shite etc.

Calling Nala a munchkin isn’t enough development.
I think Zoes prepared to pretend she's doing something unless it will actually cost her money. A new baby can be expensive if you expect all the high end stuff and we know there's no way she'd pay despite the fact she's one person who should. Getting a car seat and pram is a minefield as there's so much to choose about safety and type (I e. City vs. Countryside set up for a pram). But we'll get none of this insight from Zoe. Instead all she did was bang on about how small she is compared to it. Whoever is reading this and advising her accordingly should be furloughed again.

Reactions: 8
I was just coming here to say "and so the sponsored baby shill begins...." 🙄
IMG_6211.PNG

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Joe’s been smart, played his cards right and makes the most of the opportunities that come his way. It’s crazy to think how different both their lives would be if Zoe took up the Strictly offer and they didn’t pass it over to Joe!
I had no idea it was originally offered to Zoe? So did she decline and then suggest her brother? Why the hell would she decline that life changing opportunity

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What good do the companies get out of it, surely its only kids who rush out and buy something because zoe has it and hopefully none of them are pregnant.

I had no idea it was originally offered to Zoe? So did she decline and then suggest her brother? Why the hell would she decline that life changing opportunity
Because she's a lazy cow and won't be charge of the narrative

Reactions: 8
All I can say is I’m so glad I’m not pregnant at the same time as her because seeing her being given all this free stuff when she has so much money already literally makes me fee sick.

Reactions: 35
All I can say is I’m so glad I’m not pregnant at the same time as her because seeing her being given all this free stuff when she has so much money already literally makes me fee sick.
I felt that way back in 2017 when I was pregnant with my son. I was expecting at the same time as FleurDeForce, and was really kind of sad watching her show all of the things she was sent. Lot of the top expenses too -
Prams etc. Hard to see, especially when you know they probably could easily afford it all themselves. I know A-listers get the same PR gifts too, but there’s something about seeing content from people that try to come across as relatable that really shows they’re not. sorry for long post (my first ever, actually) - just ‘triggered’ lol

Reactions: 31
She hasn’t had to pay for a single thing she owns since moving into that house. Everything is gifted, surprised she hasn’t asked her council to pay for her council tax because she’s Zoella

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well they offered it to her in 2015. She said no. Joe got offered it in 2018. I don't think she had anything to do with it given the time period.

Reactions: 6
2017 Vlogmas. Zoe jokes this is practice for 10 years time and he looks terrified! 😂
EF7A28F3-75F7-4945-B315-E498436E7AC8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What good do the companies get out of it, surely its only kids who rush out and buy something because zoe has it and hopefully none of them are pregnant.
Just coming in from the perspective of someone who’s worked in marketing. businesses do often get sales out of sending items to people like Zoe (and other influencers) It’s good brand exposure! Even if we don’t like her, there will be adults who do, and there will be people who see something they think is cute or nice that they may have otherwise not seen. Especially with clothes / blankets / toys. Gifted items cost the company hardly anything and if it drives 5/10/50 sales it’s more than paid off the cost of gifting the item.

Another business to avoid 🥺
I wouldn’t avoid the businesses because they gift things. It’s not a negative practice, it’s actually a really good marketing scheme for them and helps them drive sales for a almost nominal cost. As annoying as it is to see her get things, it genuinely helps the business sell their products!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just coming in from the perspective of someone who’s worked in marketing. businesses do often get sales out of sending items to people like Zoe (and other influencers) It’s good brand exposure! Even if we don’t like her, there will be adults who do, and there will be people who see something they think is cute or nice that they may have otherwise not seen. Especially with clothes / blankets / toys. Gifted items cost the company hardly anything and if it drives 5/10/50 sales it’s more than paid off the cost of gifting the item.

I wouldn’t avoid the businesses because they gift things. It’s not a negative practice, it’s actually a really good marketing scheme for them and helps them drive sales for a almost nominal cost. As annoying as it is to see her get things, it genuinely helps the business sell their products!
I’ve mentioned this in a previous post, regarding the marketing etc.
As someone who is older now, and a bit more aware of all this influencer business and someone who is newly pregnant and looking for recommendations for things like this.. I would MUCH rather buy something that someone buys themselves as it says to me that product is worth the money and something about it sold itself to them.

People receiving stuff for free and then sharing it, does not make me want to buy it. I want to see honest reviews from honest purchases if I’m going to spend my money on it.

I do totally understand it’s a good way for businesses to make money, I personally don’t like the morals behind it anymore. The pandemic has totally opened my eyes to the over indulgence of influencers whilst there are people out there struggling to buy things like this because they’ve lost their jobs etc

If I saw brands donating to charity instead of influencers, 100% buying that

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve mentioned this in a previous post, regarding the marketing etc.
As someone who is older now, and a bit more aware of all this influencer business and someone who is newly pregnant and looking for recommendations for things like this.. I would MUCH rather buy something that someone buys themselves as it says to me that product is worth the money and something about it sold itself to them.

People receiving stuff for free and then sharing it, does not make me want to buy it. I want to see honest reviews from honest purchases if I’m going to spend my money on it.

I do totally understand it’s a good way for businesses to make money, I personally don’t like the morals behind it anymore. The pandemic has totally opened my eyes to the over indulgence of influencers whilst there are people out there struggling to buy things like this because they’ve lost their jobs etc

If I saw brands donating to charity instead of influencers, 100% buying that
Completely agree! I can see why it helps their business, but it doesn’t really tell you anything about the product! For example, I’d want to know how well those blanket&bibs wash. If you’re going to shell out for some, then find they’re rubbish after a couple of uses - not really good value for money!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.