Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't it surprise me she's making money off the car seat... Zoe's just like baby's safety? Nah don't care, it's just a chance to get even more money x

Reactions: 13
I remember a vlog from ages ago in which she cleaned her pantry. It was all an AD for cereal brands or something like that. Does anyone else remember that? But it was undisclosed, of course. It was only upon watching it and reflecting that you were like... huh. Odd.

I'm sure it's all been an AD for years and years, since she became more popular so like 2012-13. We just didn't know it and she used to do more videos so it maybe wasn't as obvious as now when it's crickets for months and then bam a bunch of videos and stories to promote something.

Reactions: 2
It's annoying me that brilliant people on here who've really made me howl are leaving because Princess Preggo is too lazy and greedy to actually do anything other than boast she willingly slept with that man child and grab free stuff. I keep thinking of all the great content she could be doing, educating people about the myths she had about pregnancy, she could have teamed up with Dianne to do a range of pregnancy yoga sessions even talk about the different things you do and don't really need. But what did we expect. I'm just glad no one is actually defending her anymore and please don't leave here as we'll miss your funny posts

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think this was discussed already, but this is just wild. The only items without "*" are the pastries lol. I removed the links, obviously. And all that bs about only recommending items she would 'naturally' recommend, give me a break.

"Links below marked with a "*" are affiliate links - which means I receive a percentage of the revenue
made from purchasing products through this link. This does not affect you as the consumer or
the price of the product. It is also not a paid-for promotion or a collaboration/advert with the brands
featured. Anything featured below may have been sent by PR's, however, I am never under
any obligation to post & only talk about or use products I like & would naturally recommend --

M E N T I O N E D :
↠ *Nala's Car Seat - Amazon -
↠ Patisserie Stellar Croissants -
↠ *Maternity high rise 'slouchy' mom jeans in authentic mid wash - ASOS -
↠ *Cotton:On Maternity legging shorts in grey - ASOS -
↠ *River Island Maternity Carrie mom jeans - ASOS -
↠ *Maternity Leggings - ASOS -
↠ *Maternity high rise 'original' mom jeans in light wash - ASOS DESIGN -
↠ *L'OCCITANE en Provence - Almond Shower Oil -
↠ *REN Atlantic Kelp and Microalgae Anti-Fatigue Bath Oil -
↠ *Neal's Yard Remedies Mothers Bath Oil -
↠ *The Modern Midwife's Guide to Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond -
↠ *Cybex Cloud Z i-Size Baby Car Seat -

W E A R I N G:
⇢ *Rainbow Magnifico Tee - Olive and Frank - [Gifted]
⇢ *Gold Wavy Chain - Daisy Jewellery - [Gifted]
⇢ *Fossil Charm Necklace - Daisy Jewellery - [Gifted]
⇢ *Gold Hoop Earrings - Daisy Jewellery - [Gifted]"
No wonder she can never be arsed to post videos anymore, having to write all that tit after it. I realise it’s bold of me to assume she actually edits and writes the blurb herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s definitely angling for free baby stuff in her recent videos “we’ve got nothing” it’s not like you don’t have the money to buy it
I thought the same but I was actually more shocked that they hadn’t been sent anything yet. They were definitely holding out.

I know the convos moved on but just wanted to say i agree with you never knowing whats gone behind closed doors with family stuff. I know of a situation where the 'Zoe' was really close with her dad & grandparents growing up but found out a few years ago that her dad had done something absolutely awful that she couldnt forgive, so she stopped contact with him but her grandparents stuck by him and because they are elderly and dont have many years left she tried to ignore that and stay in touch, but every time she went to see them theyd always tip her dad off to 'give him the chance to explain' and he'd come round to their house when they were there and cause a scene so she's stopped being able to see them as much because they cant travel (ill health) and the scenes were triggering her mental health and her grandparents would always end up really upset. Really sad situation. Obviously not saying that this is whats happened with Zoe, but there's so many things that could be going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do any of zoes people read these boards? I know zoes too weak to pick up a phone or laptop to do it, but do her minions? If so, just a wild and unrelated musing, it would do wonders for their PR if for every baby item they get gifted they donate a similar item to one of those women's shelters they say they donate to. They could make content of picking said items, gain good PR and good karma, dispel some of the bad vibes they've gathered by being greedy little rats. Just throwing it out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do any of zoes people read these boards? I know zoes too weak to pick up a phone or laptop to do it, but do her minions? If so, just a wild and unrelated musing, it would do wonders for their PR if for every baby item they get gifted they donate a similar item to one of those women's shelters they say they donate to. They could make content of picking said items, gain good PR and good karma, dispel some of the bad vibes they've gathered by being greedy little rats. Just throwing it out there.
i for sure think they have someone checking this stuff! For example Zoe’s being posting more or Nala and calling her cute and stuff again, and in the last few threads there’s been lots of comments about how mean she has been to Nala recently.. seems like she’s trying to act like she’s not mean to Nala and won’t send her away.

Reactions: 13
I know the convos moved on but just wanted to say i agree with you never knowing whats gone behind closed doors with family stuff. I know of a situation where the 'Zoe' was really close with her dad & grandparents growing up but found out a few years ago that her dad had done something absolutely awful that she couldnt forgive, so she stopped contact with him but her grandparents stuck by him and because they are elderly and dont have many years left she tried to ignore that and stay in touch, but every time she went to see them theyd always tip her dad off to 'give him the chance to explain' and he'd come round to their house when they were there and cause a scene so she's stopped being able to see them as much because they cant travel (ill health) and the scenes were triggering her mental health and her grandparents would always end up really upset. Really sad situation. Obviously not saying that this is whats happened with Zoe, but there's so many things that could be going on.
The reason I don't really think it's plausible is because grandad chippy is her mum's dad. Her dad was never really with that set of grand parents. So to me the part of the grand parents doesn’t make sense as they are Tracey's parents.

Reactions: 5
Just seen that Joe has been cast in a new sky original with Rob Brydon who played Bryn in Gavin and Stacey. Zoe will either piss her self with excitement at the thought of Joe working with someone from G&S since she watches it 73928 times a year or be jealous.. which one I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen that Joe has been cast in a new sky original with Rob Brydon who played Bryn in Gavin and Stacey. Zoe will either piss her self with excitement at the thought of Joe working with someone from G&S since she watches it 73928 times a year or be jealous.. which one I wonder
Definitely the latter. I always get the impression she's seething her younger brother is proving more successful at both his personal and professional life. But to be fair to him, he actually puts the effort into unlike his sister

Reactions: 28
Definitely the latter. I always get the impression she's seething her younger brother is proving more successful at both his personal and professional life. But to be fair to him, he actually puts the effort into unlike his sister
Back in the day Zoe was definitely the more popular/successful one with the whole Zoella brand and Zalfie relationship and was more recognised in mainstream media but now the tables have totally turned.

Joe’s been smart, played his cards right and makes the most of the opportunities that come his way. It’s crazy to think how different both their lives would be if Zoe took up the Strictly offer and they didn’t pass it over to Joe!

Reactions: 27
Why did I think she was talking about herself? 😆 wouldn't put it past her to refer to herself as little munchkin...

Screenshot_20210507-141833_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The reason I don't really think it's plausible is because grandad chippy is her mum's dad. Her dad was never really with that set of grand parents. So to me the part of the grand parents doesn’t make sense as they are Tracey's parents.
Oh sorry - ignore me entirely then! 🤣 i guess its still possible there could be beef in some form but clearly unconnected to her dad then.

Reactions: 2
Thanks, @Laughingforlife but this one is disclosed and it's much more recent. The one I'm thinking of they were still in the old house and her hair was brown. Starting to feel like I may have invented it but pretty sure I didn't haha.

i for sure think they have someone checking this stuff! For example Zoe’s being posting more or Nala and calling her cute and stuff again, and in the last few threads there’s been lots of comments about how mean she has been to Nala recently.. seems like she’s trying to act like she’s not mean to Nala and won’t send her away.
Someone from Zoe's team definitely checks here. We were talking about how she wasn't preparing at all for the baby, not even reading pregnancy books, and voila, she puts a story up with a pregnancy book and starts talking about buying stuff for the baby and car seats and whatever.

If only they could also pass on the message that she truly should get off her arse and do something with the immense platform that she's been giving other than show herself for the slob that she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think Zoe probably checks up here, I genuinely can’t imagine knowing there was a thread about me online commenting on everything I do and being unable to resist checking it lol. I think all the influencers read theirs. Her team probably read it too though, to advise her on things to do to put her in a good light “e.g “they’re saying you’re not educating yourself on pregnancy, show yourself reading a book”

Reactions: 18
If Zoe or one of her minions does check up on here they’re not doing very well at understanding the reoccurring theme on every single thread, that they need to stop sponging off brands, pay themselves, she needs to eat healthy, she needs to stop talking an insurmountable amount of shite etc.

Calling Nala a munchkin isn’t enough development.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.