Zoe Sugg #32 Such a bore, even commenting on her thread's a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still remember my partner acrobatically catching my vomit in the cardboard boy as it was about to cover him 🤣🤣🤣

Let's pray she doesn't go to antenatal classes and hears about pooing yourself and tearing
hahaha!! I was sick about 4 times in labour.. as if you arent going through enough lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her lethargic out of breath dry voice is too much to listen to for one hour 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, if we're to believe that she knew she was pregnant the second the sperm touched her egg, that means that over vlogmas when she went to EIGHT (or more, but I seem to remember eight) supermarkets in search of her ridiculous kiddie choc advent calendar she KNEW she was pregnant. And she chose to risk the crowds and potentially getting covid and miscarrying to... get her kiddie choc advent calendar.

Yeah, this sure sounds like a woman who has wanted to be a mother more than anything. I foresee a bestseller from poor little Ad Deyes in a few years titled My Selfish Mommy Dearest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
[
Listening to Alfie talking about doing basic household chores is something else: "Consistently for a long period of time I was doing Nala's breakfast, Zoe's breakfast, my breakfast, cleaning and cooking in the house". It's a dog, surely her breakfast is just pouring her kibble into a bowl?! Hilarious how he thinks that's a hectic schedule. Everyone praise Alfie for putting together Nala's breakfast while working a 10 hour work week - don't know how he managed it.

Also, why was he still cooking fish if it was making Zoe gag? He couldn't have just switched to something else temporarily? Think I'd smack my partner upside the head if he stunk out the house with fish while I was pregnant and nauseous.
They are both in for such a wake up call when the baby is born.

Whos gonna tell her alot of women throw up in labour... 🤣🤣🤣 (me included lol)
I projectile vomited afterwards and it was honestly like a scene from The Exorcist.

Reactions: 17
Christ to be a fly on the wall in Jim’s house given Sarah likely had HG. She is being so insensitive she’s had the easiest time of all

Reactions: 17
So, if we're to believe that she knew she was pregnant the second the sperm touched her egg, that means that over vlogmas when she went to EIGHT (or more, but I seem to remember eight) supermarkets in search of her ridiculous kiddie choc advent calendar she KNEW she was pregnant. And she chose to risk the crowds and potentially getting covid and miscarrying to... get her kiddie choc advent calendar.

Yeah, this sure sounds like a woman who has wanted to be a mother more than anything. I foresee a bestseller from poor little Ad Deyes in a few years titled My Selfish Mommy Dearest.
Didn’t she also have a drink around Christmas time? I know you’re allowed a certain amount while pregnant, but I personally wouldn’t if I was so certain that I was pregnant.
Also her claiming she knew before the 2 week mark has me in stitches. Reminds me of being 10 and reading wattpad stories from fellow 10 year olds thinking that you get pregnant the moment a boy holds your hand.:LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alfie's thoughts and feelings:
  • Alfie (56:20) "Just how sexy and amazing it is like the movies trying for a baby and how great your sex life once your gf is pregnant"🤮
I've never tried for a baby so I can't actually say for first hand experience but my guess is it's definitely not all hot and sexy like he says. But in seriousness I feel like that comment alone just proves this conception was fairly easy for them (and good for them in a way, I wouldn't wish fertility issues etc on anyone) but his comment could be hurtful to those who did take longer to conceive. People I know or follow that have had fertility issues or have just taken longer to get pregnant have mentioned how sex stopped being about fun and sexy and became in a way a job to get their dream of a family. How they felt bad that it wasn't all roses and lovely like the films, how they feel sad that they don't get the magical conception of their dreams etc. I'm not hating them if their sex was 'just like the movies', I'm just saying it could come across as braggy (like Zalfie do best) and could be really saddening for some. Maybe I'm just being too dramatic about that comment though x

Reactions: 19
I've never tried for a baby so I can't actually say for first hand experience but my guess is it's definitely not all hot and sexy like he says. But in seriousness I feel like that comment alone just proves this conception was fairly easy for them (and good for them in a way, I wouldn't wish fertility issues etc on anyone) but his comment could be hurtful to those who did take longer to conceive. People I know or follow that have had fertility issues or have just taken longer to get pregnant have mentioned how sex stopped being about fun and sexy and became in a way a job to get their dream of a family. How they felt bad that it wasn't all roses and lovely like the films, how they feel sad that they don't get the magical conception of their dreams etc. I'm not hating them if their sex was 'just like the movies', I'm just saying it could come across as braggy (like Zalfie do best) and could be really saddening for some. Maybe I'm just being too dramatic about that comment though x
He was joking but it was unnecessary ending but yeah probably the once a year sex they had, they upped to 2 and boom...pay deyes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Listening to Alfie talking about doing basic household chores is something else: "Consistently for a long period of time I was doing Nala's breakfast, Zoe's breakfast, my breakfast, cleaning and cooking in the house". It's a dog, surely her breakfast is just pouring her kibble into a bowl?! Hilarious how he thinks that's a hectic schedule. Everyone praise Alfie for putting together Nala's breakfast while working a 10 hour work week - don't know how he managed it.

Also, why was he still cooking fish if it was making Zoe gag? He couldn't have just switched to something else temporarily? Think I'd smack my partner upside the head if he stunk out the house with fish while I was pregnant and nauseous.
Honestly it just betrayed what i've always thought: for all her faux feminism, she's just another woman who sticks with a manchild and sorts all the boring life admin to make her manchild partners life as easy as possible because he sulks when asked to do basic household chores as mummy always did it all for him because she wants a baby and a ring.

With an added dose of her acting feeble so he can feel all masculine because he's got a chip on his shoulder about her being the more popular one/higher earner because he's still stuck in the school mindset of being popular makes you special oh and he secretly resents that his gf is more successful because it threatens his fragile masculinity, so she appeals to that masculinity by appearing weak so he can look after her as otherwise they dont reaaaallly connect - if she plays fragile, he gets to feel like the big man and have his masculinity validated, and she gets to feel like there's actually an emotional connection there as its the only time he looks up from his phone/turns his attention away from his many hobbies that literally just serve to give him something to do all day so he doesnt have to hang out with her (as there's a risk that nagging girlfriend might want to talk about serious life stuff if he actually speaks to her) and validate his existence as otherwise he's just wandering around in has-been influencer purgatory with very little meaning to his day.

She has stuck with him because she is too scared to step out of her comfort zone and craves a traditional setup as honestly she's just not got that much imagination and wants a baby because thats what people 'do' and she has nothing else to do, plus it might mean that Tory Deyes gives her a bit of affection and this scenario is actually easier than pushing herself out of her comfort zone and finding someone she actually connects with who is a grown up who might (shock horror) encourage her to be a grown up too. If you wanna brand yourself as a feminist, actually walk the walk and dont tolerate manchilds and dont give your baby his last name and pretend its for any other reason than it's what you 'do'.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly she’s going to get such a bitchslap into reality when her baby is born. I can’t wait personally :devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Even though pregnancy does affect your teeth, does she not think that maybe her teeth could be aching because of the amount of bloody sweets she’s eating!

Reactions: 14
Honestly she’s going to get such a bitchslap into reality when her baby is born. I can’t wait personally :devilish::ROFLMAO:
She definitely will. BUT, with how tit of a vlogger/instagrammer/ influencer she is, we probably won't have a "first months with baby" vlog until Little Cashcow is 15.

Reactions: 5
My fiancé and I have been trying for a baby for 4 years now after a miscarriage at 12 weeks which resulted in having to surgically remove the baby. I knew watching Zoe be pregnant would be hard but duck me why is she acting like she is licherally the only woman to have ever been pregnant? Feeling bloated a few days after conception? witch please 🙄 I thought that maybe she would change her lifestyle to make sure that her baby is going to be healthy and that she's ready for birth but nah, just lounging and sweets for Zoe. How is she going to cope with a newborn? How is she going to cope not being the smallest and weakest person in the family?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She definitely will. BUT, with how tit of a vlogger/instagrammer/ influencer she is, we probably won't have a "first months with baby" vlog until Little Cashcow is 15.
or like half the family vloggers have a full time Nanny, so just pose with the child for photos and dump them on someone else most of the day while they 'work'.

Reactions: 9
ZoellAD and Dilfdie are licherally gonna be going through the gigs when Pay arrives, aren’t they?

Her “sYmpTomS” will have just been her processing some tit takeaway or bag of Haribo, not pregnancy. Silly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
the most eye-roll moment of that vlog for me was when she was saying how everything made her gag, and then goes on to say her DRESSING ROOM made her gag???

first off, shes so bleeping unrelatable because who actually has an entire room in their house for clothes unless you’re a millionaire

secondly what the hell is she talking about?? how does a room make you gag? she licherally said something like “i would have to psych myself up every morning and even THINKING about the room made me gag”......Zoella that pregnancy symptom is a reach even for you

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.