Zoe Sugg #32 Such a bore, even commenting on her thread's a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MY FIRST TRIMESTER ----(Watched it so you don't have to)

Intro:
  • 58 minutes??? - lol -- thank God for x2 speed
  • "I am going to try to do those time stamps" --- ladies and gents #1 Youtuber
  • She watched lots of first trimester videos
  • The first trimester was the biggest hurdle due to her Emetophobia
  • She googled the most "positive first trimester experiences"
  • She has not thrown up once during her first trimester
First signs and symptoms of pregnancy:
  • Bloating - struggling to her jeans on
  • Cramping
  • Shooting pains arms to boobs
  • Metal taste
  • Out of breath --- is that new? lol
  • Nose bleeds
Fear of vomit in the first trimester:
  • "From the age of 15/16 I thought how will I deal with the first trimester" ---- so half her life? damn
  • Her anxiety was so high
  • Said she's "wanted this her whole life, but this was my biggest challenge"
  • Don't go a forum
  • Physically I felt sick, but didn't throw up - so nausea
  • Having a lockdown helped her as she stayed home (like she would have not done that)
  • Now shes wondering if she will throw up at the birth
  • Her prep for nausea - Sprite chewing gum, worthers orginals --- ummmm
  • She shared with a small select people during the first trimester
All first trimester symptoms week by week:
  • 4 - 7 weeks- very tired, going to bed at 4/5pm, waking up 9/10pm -- insomnia due to anxiety
  • wk 4 - couldn't deal with dog food smell ---- Alfie had to do it -lol
  • first couple weeks - broccoli, mash, strawberries and ready salted crisps
  • "Broccoli was very short-lived" -- of course
  • wk 5 - out of breath....you sure?
  • Cold hands and feet
  • 6 weeks - "sick when I am hungry, sick when I don't eat too much"
  • Hating the smell of Nalas
You’re the real MVP GossWhore!

Christ she talks some amount of shite. Out of breath at 5 weeks pregnant? Is she sure she didn’t have covid? Wait til she gets to 8 months, she’ll know what out of breath is then.

She’s lucky to have escaped throwing up so far given how nauseous she’s been. Depending on what drugs she takes during labour she’ll throw up during/after. Good luck Alfie.
This is actually true! 😅 Shortness of breath like your 8 months pregnant (felt this on my second pregnancy so know what a 8 months feels like) and after googling it found it's the progesterone expanding your lung capacity to provide oxygen to the baby. I know it's strange but it's actually a valid symptom.

Reactions: 1
Oh god I was just thinking how is she going to cope? 🤣 I was in a ward with three other ladies and they were all sick (not at the same time obviously) and the smell was 🤢🤢 I was nearly sick just smelling it 🤮
I don't think she'll have this problem with her private room

Reactions: 6
Do you think Zoe knows most women tit themselves while giving birth? Except often the women aren't even aware and the lovely nurses are cleaning them lol. I feel like Alfie isn't prepared 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine when shes in labour and they tell her to push 'I cant Im too weak'.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine when shes in labour and they tell her to push 'I cant Im too weak'.
Let's hope she doesn't have my midwife. Towards the end it all hurt too much and I remember crying and screaming I couldn't do it and she told me to stop crying and just push. I was so scared of her I stopped crying immediately 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That whole video of Alfie's where they were trying out prams and car seats was so obviously to get free stuff sent to them. All they bought was a car seat but they will 100% be sent the prams they mentioned. The whole "hhmmm I can't decide which one we want yet" just means "send me all of them for free". I don't understand why millionaires can't buy their own stuff for their own baby. The amount of freebies fleurdeforce and Louise pentland got for free made me sick, and these two will get even more.

Reactions: 21
Seeing as it's Dianne's birthday on Thursday, what's the betting she'll have another tit birthday having to spend her day in the fartzebo, hitting nails into wood and having to pretend Zoe has a personality. I bet Aldie is fit to burst with excitement. Hopefully he won't be asking her to get her minge out in his garden again

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seeing as it's Dianne's birthday on Thursday, what's the betting she'll have another tit birthday having to spend her day in the fartzebo, hitting nails into wood and having to pretend Zoe has a personality. I bet Aldie is fit to burst with excitement. Hopefully he won't be asking her to get her minge out in his garden again
She put paid to at least one part of that plan by wrecking the gazebo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's hope she doesn't have my midwife. Towards the end it all hurt too much and I remember crying and screaming I couldn't do it and she told me to stop crying and just push. I was so scared of her I stopped crying immediately 🤣
I hope she DOES have someone like that. Not everyone tolerates this weakness bs, and it would set her straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what happened to my sister....the midwife gave her what I can only describe as a ‘stern talk’😂

• Haha
This is what happened to my sister....the midwife gave her what I can only describe as a ‘stern talk’😂
My sister’s midwife said so so sternly ,if you don’t stop crying and get baby out on this next push I’m going to cut you’ . I cannot imagine how Zoe is going to cope with labour. She’s such a special princess, can’t even carry the empty car seat. Giving birth is a physical work out. Yes your body will naturally do the work as best can, but if your fit and healthy you are more likely to cope with the endurance of labour both physically and mentally. I struggle to imagine Zoe coping with a natural birth. Giving her anxiety and need for control, I could really see her going for the planned c-section. That is a massive ordeal in its self but given Zoe’s disposition she’d suit knowing the day, time and manner in which her birth happens. Plus less likely to throw up.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My sister’s midwife said so so sternly ,if you don’t stop crying and get baby out on this next push I’m going to cut you’ . I cannot imagine how Zoe is going to cope with labour. She’s such a special princess, can’t even carry the empty car seat. Giving birth is a physical work out. Yes your body will naturally do the work as best can, but if your fit and healthy you are more likely to cope with the endurance of labour both physically and mentally. I struggle to imagine Zoe coping with a natural birth. Giving her anxiety and need for control, I could really see her going for the planned c-section. That is a massive ordeal in its self but given Zoe’s disposition she’d suit knowing the day, time and manner in which her birth happens. Plus less likely to throw up.
Zoe would be happy with getting a c-section gives her more of an excuses to stay in bed & eat pizza, she couldn’t possibly look after the baby she way to tried & weak after the c-section!!!

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine how pathetic aldie would be as a birthing partner...I bet he gives up half way (I’m being generous) and Big Mand will step in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine how pathetic aldie would be as a birthing partner...I bet he gives up half way (I’m being generous) and Big Mand will step in.
What's old two dinners going to do if the labour lasts more than a few hours. He'll not be able to get a wagamama delivered straight into the birthing suite.

From my experience the midwives are only concerned with you delivering a safe child. I suspect they'll slap the sense back into those two within 5 minutes. Is anyone now under any illusion she's got her c section booked in.

• Haha
What's old two dinners going to do if the labour lasts more than a few hours. He'll not be able to get a wagamama delivered straight into the birthing suite.
You think he’ll stay around? He’s going straight to Wagamamas to have a sit-down meal for an hour with his laptop. No way that boys staying around the hospital, unless it’s where the WiFi spot happens to be

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You think he’ll stay around? He’s going straight to Wagamamas to have a sit-down meal for an hour with his laptop. No way that boys staying around the hospital, unless it’s where the WiFi spot happens to be
He'll probably send condom Steve round to cover his shift

• Haha
100% she has an elective c-section planned and booked at somewhere like The Portland

Reactions: 12
That whole video of Alfie's where they were trying out prams and car seats was so obviously to get free stuff sent to them. All they bought was a car seat but they will 100% be sent the prams they mentioned. The whole "hhmmm I can't decide which one we want yet" just means "send me all of them for free". I don't understand why millionaires can't buy their own stuff for their own baby. The amount of freebies fleurdeforce and Louise pentland got for free made me sick, and these two will get even more.
Silvercross sent Louise like 5 prams. I just don’t understand why?! Who needs that many?!

Reactions: 8
This is actually true! 😅 Shortness of breath like your 8 months pregnant (felt this on my second pregnancy so know what a 8 months feels like) and after googling it found it's the progesterone expanding your lung capacity to provide oxygen to the baby. I know it's strange but it's actually a valid symptom.
One of the hints I got that I was pregnant with my second was when I went for a run with my friend ( we normally do 5-6km comfortably) and I literally had to stop and walk from about 1.5km as I just couldn't breathe properly. It must have only been about a week after conception. I didn't test for another few weeks. It sounds mad, but...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.