Zoe Sugg #32 Such a bore, even commenting on her thread's a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MY FIRST TRIMESTER ----(Watched it so you don't have to)

Intro:
  • 58 minutes??? - lol -- thank God for x2 speed
  • "I am going to try to do those time stamps" --- ladies and gents #1 Youtuber
  • She watched lots of first trimester videos
  • The first trimester was the biggest hurdle due to her Emetophobia
  • She googled the most "positive first trimester experiences"
  • She has not thrown up once during her first trimester
First signs and symptoms of pregnancy:
  • Bloating - struggling to her jeans on
  • Cramping
  • Shooting pains arms to boobs
  • Metal taste
  • Out of breath --- is that new? lol
  • Nose bleeds
Fear of vomit in the first trimester:
  • "From the age of 15/16 I thought how will I deal with the first trimester" ---- so half her life? damn
  • Her anxiety was so high
  • Said she's "wanted this her whole life, but this was my biggest challenge"
  • Don't go a forum
  • Physically I felt sick, but didn't throw up - so nausea
  • Having a lockdown helped her as she stayed home (like she would have not done that)
  • Now shes wondering if she will throw up at the birth
  • Her prep for nausea - Sprite chewing gum, worthers orginals --- ummmm
  • She shared with a small select people during the first trimester
All first trimester symptoms week by week:
  • 4 - 7 weeks- very tired, going to bed at 4/5pm, waking up 9/10pm -- insomnia due to anxiety
  • wk 4 - couldn't deal with dog food smell ---- Alfie had to do it -lol
  • first couple weeks - broccoli, mash, strawberries and ready salted crisps
  • "Broccoli was very short-lived" -- of course
  • wk 5 - out of breath....you sure?
  • Cold hands and feet
  • 6 weeks - "sick when I am hungry, sick when I don't eat too much"
  • Hating the smell of Nalas breath -------looooool
  • wk 7 - teeth were sensitive and cold sores
  • wk 8 - early scan -- porridge and biscoff bread for breakfast which lasted a while
  • She wretched from picking things up, her dressing room, opening the fridge --- lasted to wk 13
  • wk 11 - found it they were having a girl
  • Cravings --- fruit??? bread sticks, dairlee dunkees, salt and vineger crisps, Mcdonalds chips, ,melted cheese,
Things I Found Helpful:
  • Couldn't stand --- katsu curry, chocolate, toast
  • Ate a lot: instant noodles, mash and gravy
  • Helped wish nausea: chewing gum, sprite, mint, werthers orginals
  • Emeterm bracelet for morning sickness
  • Soft bristle toothbrush and Sensitive toothpaste
  • Hard boiled sweets
Alfie's thoughts and feelings:
  • Alfie "Didn't really how much it took it out, if you are the partner for the first 4 weeks you are riding solo"
  • Zoe "it was my instantness for things, we bickered about it"
  • Alfie did say "we are very fortunate we work for ourselves" - just realised, but ok
  • WK 15 - Was the turning point when Zoe made Alfie breakfast
  • Zoe "I felt frustrated I couldn't do it myself" -- lool, ok
  • Alfie (56:20) "Just how sexy and amazing it is like the movies trying for a baby and how great your sex life once your gf is pregnant"🤮
  • Zoe "sex in the first trimester, are you joking"!.......Alfie "or in the 2nd"
  • She said "I am cutting this out, my nan watches this" but ofc you need dem juicy views

Anyways, pass me a drink....I have made it.....I wanted to tap out but did it for you bby gals
Thanks for taking one for the team!! Sounds like the video is Zoe talking tit for an hour!
like someone else said, she has had it easy in comparison to what it could have been like and had the privilege of not *having* to do anything - she is so out of touch and unaware.

Reactions: 12
It’s actually starting to become insufferable how naive they both are. Considering she’s wanted this forever you think she’d be a bit more clued up. They act so immature and dumb and it’s starting to really grate on me! One minute she’s all “I’M THIRTY I CAN TALK ABOUT SEX TOYS IM A GROWN WOMAN” then the next she acts like a ditsy child. They need a bloody slap!

Reactions: 25
the most eye-roll moment of that vlog for me was when she was saying how everything made her gag, and then goes on to say her DRESSING ROOM made her gag???

first off, shes so bleeping unrelatable because who actually has an entire room in their house for clothes unless you’re a millionaire

secondly what the hell is she talking about?? how does a room make you gag? she licherally said something like “i would have to psych myself up every morning and even THINKING about the room made me gag”......Zoella that pregnancy symptom is a reach even for you
To be fair pregnancy is weird and when I was pregnant both time just the thought of the kitchen or the thought of the fridge would make me wretch. But I don’t understand how she’s saying she was totally fine coz I had nausea and was sick probably twice a day but mainly the constant nausea was the bit that became debilitating because at least after I was sick I felt better for 5 mins. I know everyone is different but I don’t understand how she can say was fine apart from nausea. Unless her nausea wasn’t even really that bad then 😂

Reactions: 5
“I was so tired I would go to bed and sleep 5-10pm and then had insomnia so was up all night til 3am” ERM maybe you just weren’t tired after your five hour evening nap??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Does she not think her teeth might possibly have been sensitive from chugging all that Sprite? Fizzy drinks, whether they have sugar or not, really erode your enamel.

It feels like a lot of her symptoms were either a major reach or an excuse not to lift a tiny little finger.

And yeah, good luck to Aldi expecting to get laid again unless she wants another sprog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she's been one of those genuinely lucky people who actually have had a pretty easy first trimester with fairly mild symptoms. I don't think anyone would resent her if she had a healthy pregnancy but instead she has to make everything a show so just exaggerated everything she felt or read people can get.

Reactions: 14
Anybody else not falling for her "poor me, I dont know anything about this!" act? It aligns with her "I'm so tiny" act. You don't know about bottles and other baby things? Like you haven't been making secret baby registries waiting for alfie to lend you some sperm 😂😂😂 Thats just what she says when she wants to seem like she wasn't just waiting and waiting and WAITING for Alfie to agree to a baby.

Reactions: 16
Not to be insensitive but aside from the nausea, her pregnancy symptoms sound exactly the same as the usual maladies she would complain about when she wasn't pregnant. Find a vlog from a year ago and guaranteed she’ll be complaining about cold sores, aches and pains, being out of breath, etc. I've said this before but I think a lot of her symptoms are psychosomatic, caused by her anxiety. She even acknowledges this in the vlog but then goes on to attribute every twinge in the week following ovulation as a pregnancy symptom. Like the stuff about tasting metal/a nose bleed/being out breath sounds like she was hyperaware of the fact she had just ovulated so every tiny thing suddenly became a pregnancy symptom to her.

Not to mention her “cravings” of Dairylea Dunkers, McDonalds, Biscoff, mash, melted cheese.... these things aren't cravings, they've made up her diet for the best part of her adult life.

Reactions: 27
Anybody else not falling for her "poor me, I dont know anything about this!" act? It aligns with her "I'm so tiny" act. You don't know about bottles and other baby things? Like you haven't been making secret baby registries waiting for alfie to lend you some sperm 😂😂😂 Thats just what she says when she wants to seem like she wasn't just waiting and waiting and WAITING for Alfie to agree to a baby.
The "I don't know anything about what babies need" is just another ploy to get sent loads of free stuff. I've seen other pregnant influencers do it lately and not only is it transparent but it makes them look SO bad, like they really are just having a baby for the views.

Reactions: 11
Ive not watched the video and not sure if I can stomach it after reading all your comments but if the dressing room made her gag why didnt looking at ugly Alfie?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can literally find lists of what babies need on websites like pampers, boots... I’m pretty sure I’ve got lists given to me in leaflets from booking appointment!
Also the book she is “reading”.. I have it and tells you most of what you need to know.
What a load of crap! She is the worst

But also she’s trying to say she’s wanted nothing more than to have kids since she was 4. At no point in the last 27 years has she never looked into babies things / pregnancy things?
Like when she showed the vests in the first vlog about the babies and was like I had to ask my mum what babies need.
I’m not even sure I want kids but I’ve watched baby content before and I know that babies need vests!

Reactions: 15
Ive not watched the video and not sure if I can stomach it after reading all your comments but if the dressing room made her gag why didnt looking at ugly Alfie?:unsure:
He probably does because he also made a cringe joke at the end hinting they haven't had sex since she got pregnant lmaooo

• Haha
Is anyone else slightly concerned about how unprepared they are for the baby? Nursery isn't ready, barely any clothes, no baby furniture and they can't even decide on a pram. Considering how she never shuts up about how her anxiety makes her need to plan everything in advance you'd think she'd be getting sorted by now? Especially as she usually over-buys even the most unimportant things. Most parents do buy baby things over the course of 9 months (usually to spread out the cost) but she's 4/5 months gone and doesn't even have a cot.
Are they just going to put it off like their engagement? 👀

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else slightly concerned about how unprepared they are for the baby? Nursery isn't ready, barely any clothes, no baby furniture and they can't even decide on a pram. Considering how she never shuts up about how her anxiety makes her need to plan everything in advance you'd think she'd be getting sorted by now? Especially as she usually over-buys even the most unimportant things. Most parents do buy baby things over the course of 9 months (usually to spread out the cost) but she's 4/5 months gone and doesn't even have a cot.
I think you mentioned the answer - most people spread out the cost but they don't need to. They'll hire an interior designer/decorators/etc to put together the nursery in a matter of weeks, so they'll barely need to lift a finger and can leave it quite late. Plus they'll be receiving gifted products galore - for example Louise got gifted not just one but several Silver Cross prams. I don't think they're putting it off, I think they're just waiting for the best freebies to come in and then they can buy any extras that haven't been covered by their overflowing PR box. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I didn't think I'd ever say something in defense of Zoe, but when I got pregnant I had nausea immediately. I'd say within a week after conceiving. My nausea came from my hormone levels going all over the place, so it definitely can happen but the way she portrays it is insane.
It wasn't till I almost threw up in a supermarket in Tokyo that I realized that I was possibly pregnant.

She could be one of those people that gets sick by thinking about being sick. For example: she realized she was pregnant, and boom: alle the ailments came around. I know a few people like that. They're all rather dramatic and over the top.:LOL:

Reactions: 9
hahaha!! I was sick about 4 times in labour.. as if you arent going through enough lol
Oh god I was just thinking how is she going to cope? 🤣 I was in a ward with three other ladies and they were all sick (not at the same time obviously) and the smell was 🤢🤢 I was nearly sick just smelling it 🤮

Reactions: 3
I don’t by the whole “I don’t know what I need” cry these influences have.
I was pregnant at 18 and knew exactly what I needed and bought it all myself.

Reactions: 8
The "I don't know anything about what babies need" is just another ploy to get sent loads of free stuff. I've seen other pregnant influencers do it lately and not only is it transparent but it makes them look SO bad, like they really are just having a baby for the views.
Clearly that book she was showing in her story a while back isn't been put to use. Was it really just for show Zoe like Pay Deyes is going to be

Reactions: 6
Oh god I was just thinking how is she going to cope? 🤣 I was in a ward with three other ladies and they were all sick (not at the same time obviously) and the smell was 🤢🤢 I was nearly sick just smelling it 🤮
i have no doubt that if she’s told she has to be on a shared ward she’ll book her birth in a private hospital. There’s absolutely no way she’ll let any strangers be around her when she’s in labour.

the baby won’t be in a nursery straight away most likely so they have time. But they defo need as bed for her!

i know when I was a baby my nursery wasn’t actually completely done until I was almost 1 because it wasn’t actually needed before then.

plus they have the money to get someone on to do it quickly / for them. They don’t need to do it themselves.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.