Zoe Sugg #32 Such a bore, even commenting on her thread's a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. To be honest there isn't much of a update but here goes...

As soon as it was allowed to meet 6 people outside she put up her trusty gazebo and has had a revolving door of friends coming in and out since.
She is still eating junk food
She still thinks she's tiny
She just finished writing her new book.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yep. Zoe's pregnant, as she likes to remind people via teensy newborn clothes that Cashcow Deyes will likely outgrow within 2 days of being born.

She hasn't done much (read ANY) relevant pregnancy content. Unless you count showing herself eating soggy Doritos with salsa in the bath.

She's never met a vegetable in her life and sees no reason to change that now, not even for her unborn child.

She's met with her entire social circle (which admittedly is puny) since lockdown lifted in her non-mansion garden.

She made an embarrasingly big deal out of her 31st birthday, like the immature nincompoop that she is.

She finished "writing" her book.

I almost died of boredom making this list.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
That still of her from the live: she looked so drained. Zoe, get some bloody nutrition inside you for gods sake do.

Reactions: 12
That still of her from the live: she looked so drained. Zoe, get some bloody nutrition inside you for gods sake do.
She looks closer to her Mum's age than to Joe's. She should really start taking better care of herself, for health's sake but since she's a vain creature she should at least do it for her looks, which are going fast.

Reactions: 12
From the live it seems she’s not really fully decided on a name and was surprised that you can change the name if you change your mind. She said that no one in the chat guessed the name so it might be an unusual one she goes for?

Reactions: 7
Is she just not arsed to be a part of ZoElLa anymore or what cos the office stories never include her now?

Reactions: 4
This is about Mark not Zoe but he just put on an IG story of him showing a advertised candle- the candle is £16 because he got the candle for free he doesn't seem realize that we'll think it's ridiculously overpriced for a piece of wax. Is he serious? it's like Zoella and the face cleaner, need to get them pounds.

Reactions: 6
Plot twist: Zoe Sugg is so lazy that she is currently played by Helen Worth, famous for the role of Gail Platt.
I'd believe it :') and Zoe isn't lazy, she's busy writing 'the end' the only contribution to her book x

Edit: for those that didn't see the insta story, I don't mean Zoe is writing the ending I mean she literally wrote the words 'the end' for surprisingly the ending x

Also to the person in the last thread that said have Zalfie picked up a pregnancy/parent book, guess what Alfie is now showing on his Insta stories?x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
From the live it seems she’s not really fully decided on a name and was surprised that you can change the name if you change your mind. She said that no one in the chat guessed the name so it might be an unusual one she goes for?
Hahaha I put down autumn deyes just to taunt her as we use it plenty on the group here.
Also, in the live, she mentioned having pregnancy brain and how hard it was to write a book along with that.
okay Zoe, sure let’s use that excuse. Let’s use pregnancy as an excuse for everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahaha I put down autumn deyes just to taunt her as we use it plenty on the group here.
Also, in the live, she mentioned having pregnancy brain and how hard it was to write a book along with that.
okay Zoe, sure let’s use that excuse. Let’s use pregnancy as an excuse for everything.
Lol. So, has she been pregnant since 2014? Are we blaming the ghost writing fiasco on that too?

Seriously, this girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh god she's going to go for Zoe isn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m putting my money on the name Wynter Deyes.

Edited to add: or Khozie Deyes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.