Zoe Sugg #32 Such a bore, even commenting on her thread's a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It didn't with me and she's just been talking absolute shite. I've been pregnant twice and had one baby and she's actually like she's just read a text book but isn't actually pregnant. I find it pretty dangerous as it could make similar new mums worry if they don't experience the same. I won't watch that pile of tit she's posted but I expect its one massive beg from a millionaire
thank you! i didnt want to say this in case it offended anyone but it's as if she was focussing on being pregnant so much that she's just made it up in her head. how could you be bloated enough to not do up your jeans a few DAYS after conceiving?? she does spout some shite

Reactions: 29
thank you! i didnt want to say this in case it offended anyone but it's as if she was focussing on being pregnant so much that she's just made it up in her head. how could you be bloated enough to not do up your jeans a few days after conceiving?? she does spout some shite
That’s utter bullshit!!! I feel she just wants to make out this isn’t just any pregnancy, this is a Zoe sugg pregnancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Currently pregnant, this is so over the top 🙈 I feel sorry for the people taking this pregnancy advice....don’t listen to her she is mad

Reactions: 19
I feel like they/she said in the announcement that they didn't find out until "quite late", but maybe I'm mistaking them for someone else. I swear everyone is pregnant right now, lol.

*Just checked, and she said she was technically pregnant in Vlogmas and didn't know. Alfie says she was pregnant at Christmas and they didn't know.

Reactions: 9
what the hell is she actually on about 🤦‍♀️ it really is so over dramatic and OTT. "nala's breath. i had a couple weeks where the smell of nala would actually make me cry" that's actually so disgusting 😂

if youre nauseous all the time i can't imagine you could stomach much sprite as she said she was consuming 🤦‍♀️ so which one was it, pregnancy cravings or nausea? if it was anything like my nausea i couldn't imagine drinking so much fizzy drink

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
what the hell is she actually on about 🤦‍♀️ it really is so over dramatic and OTT. "nala's breath. i had a couple weeks where the smell of nala would actually make me cry" that's actually so disgusting 😂
Bye bye Nala 👋

On a sad note, she really does dislike her dog now doesn't she

Reactions: 27
do people actually feel pregnancy symptoms as early as she's describing??? she's listing so many symptoms. i have actually been pregnant before but my nausea and tender boobs didn't happen until about 4 weeks pregnant. she's talking about symptoms a few days after ovulating...
My earliest symptom was a bit of lower back pain at 4 weeks but it was very minor. Other than that, the sickness didn’t start til 7 weeks.

I truly can’t be arsed watching a 58 minute long video of her talking shite. Someone please take one for the team and summarise. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 557885

And here we are! Two months late...
MY FIRST TRIMESTER ----(Watched it so you don't have to)

Intro:
  • 58 minutes??? - lol -- thank God for x2 speed
  • "I am going to try to do those time stamps" --- ladies and gents #1 Youtuber
  • She watched lots of first trimester videos
  • The first trimester was the biggest hurdle due to her Emetophobia
  • She googled the most "positive first trimester experiences"
  • She has not thrown up once during her first trimester
First signs and symptoms of pregnancy:
  • Bloating - struggling to her jeans on
  • Cramping
  • Shooting pains arms to boobs
  • Metal taste
  • Out of breath --- is that new? lol
  • Nose bleeds
Fear of vomit in the first trimester:
  • "From the age of 15/16 I thought how will I deal with the first trimester" ---- so half her life? damn
  • Her anxiety was so high
  • Said she's "wanted this her whole life, but this was my biggest challenge"
  • Don't go a forum
  • Physically I felt sick, but didn't throw up - so nausea
  • Having a lockdown helped her as she stayed home (like she would have not done that)
  • Now shes wondering if she will throw up at the birth
  • Her prep for nausea - Sprite chewing gum, worthers orginals --- ummmm
  • She shared with a small select people during the first trimester
All first trimester symptoms week by week:
  • 4 - 7 weeks- very tired, going to bed at 4/5pm, waking up 9/10pm -- insomnia due to anxiety
  • wk 4 - couldn't deal with dog food smell ---- Alfie had to do it -lol
  • first couple weeks - broccoli, mash, strawberries and ready salted crisps
  • "Broccoli was very short-lived" -- of course
  • wk 5 - out of breath....you sure?
  • Cold hands and feet
  • 6 weeks - "sick when I am hungry, sick when I don't eat too much"
  • Hating the smell of Nalas breath -------looooool
  • wk 7 - teeth were sensitive and cold sores
  • wk 8 - early scan -- porridge and biscoff bread for breakfast which lasted a while
  • She wretched from picking things up, her dressing room, opening the fridge --- lasted to wk 13
  • wk 11 - found it they were having a girl
  • Cravings --- fruit??? bread sticks, dairlee dunkees, salt and vineger crisps, Mcdonalds chips, ,melted cheese,
Things I Found Helpful:
  • Couldn't stand --- katsu curry, chocolate, toast
  • Ate a lot: instant noodles, mash and gravy
  • Helped wish nausea: chewing gum, sprite, mint, werthers orginals
  • Emeterm bracelet for morning sickness
  • Soft bristle toothbrush and Sensitive toothpaste
  • Hard boiled sweets
Alfie's thoughts and feelings:
  • Alfie "Didn't really how much it took it out, if you are the partner for the first 4 weeks you are riding solo"
  • Zoe "it was my instantness for things, we bickered about it"
  • Alfie did say "we are very fortunate we work for ourselves" - just realised, but ok
  • WK 15 - Was the turning point when Zoe made Alfie breakfast
  • Zoe "I felt frustrated I couldn't do it myself" -- lool, ok
  • Alfie (56:20) "Just how sexy and amazing it is like the movies trying for a baby and how great your sex life once your gf is pregnant"🤮
  • Zoe "sex in the first trimester, are you joking"!.......Alfie "or in the 2nd"
  • She said "I am cutting this out, my nan watches this" but ofc you need dem juicy views

Anyways, pass me a drink....I have made it.....I wanted to tap out but did it for you bby gals

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
MY FIRST TRIMESTER ----(Watched it so you don't have to)

Intro:
  • 58 minutes??? - lol -- thank God for x2 speed
  • "I am going to try to do those time stamps" --- ladies and gents #1 Youtuber
  • She watched lots of first trimester videos
  • The first trimester was the biggest hurdle due to her Emetophobia
  • She googled the most "positive first trimester experiences"
  • She has not thrown up once during her first trimester
First signs and symptoms of pregnancy:
  • Bloating - struggling to her jeans on
  • Cramping
  • Shooting pains arms to boobs
  • Metal taste
  • Out of breath --- is that new? lol
  • Nose bleeds
Fear of vomit in the first trimester:
  • "From the age of 15/16 I thought how will I deal with the first trimester" ---- so half her life? damn
  • Her anxiety was so high
  • Said she's "wanted this her whole life, but this was my biggest challenge"
  • Don't go a forum
  • Physically I felt sick, but didn't throw up - so nausea
  • Having a lockdown helped her as she stayed home (like she would have not done that)
  • Now shes wondering if she will throw up at the birth
  • Her prep for nausea - Sprite chewing gum, worthers orginals --- ummmm
  • She shared with a small select people during the first trimester
All first trimester symptoms week by week:
  • 4 - 7 weeks- very tired, going to bed at 4/5pm, waking up 9/10pm -- insomnia due to anxiety
  • wk 4 - couldn't deal with dog food smell ---- Alfie had to do it -lol
  • first couple weeks - broccoli, mash, strawberries and ready salted crisps
  • "Broccoli was very short-lived" -- of course
  • wk 5 - out of breath....you sure?
  • Cold hands and feet
  • 6 weeks - "sick when I am hungry, sick when I don't eat too much"
  • Hating the smell of Nalas breath -------looooool
  • wk 7 - teeth were sensitive and cold sores
  • wk 8 - early scan -- porridge and biscoff bread for breakfast which lasted a while
  • She wretched from picking things up, her dressing room, opening the fridge --- lasted to wk 13
  • wk 11 - found it they were having a girl
  • Cravings --- fruit??? bread sticks, dairlee dunkees, salt and vineger crisps, Mcdonalds chips, ,melted cheese,
Things I Found Helpful:
  • Couldn't stand --- katsu curry, chocolate, toast
  • Ate a lot: instant noodles, mash and gravy
  • Helped wish nausea: chewing gum, sprite, mint, werthers orginals
  • Emeterm bracelet for morning sickness
  • Soft bristle toothbrush and Sensitive toothpaste
  • Hard boiled sweets
Alfie's thoughts and feelings:
  • Alfie "Didn't really how much it took it out, if you are the partner for the first 4 weeks you are riding solo"
  • Zoe "it was my instantness for things, we bickered about it"
  • Alfie did say "we are very fortunate we work for ourselves" - just realised, but ok
  • WK 15 - Was the turning point when Zoe made Alfie breakfast
  • Zoe "I felt frustrated I couldn't do it myself" -- lool, ok
  • Alfie (56:20) "Just how sexy and amazing it is like the movies trying for a baby and how great your sex life once your gf is pregnant"🤮
  • Zoe "sex in the first trimester, are you joking"!.......Alfie "or in the 2nd"
  • She said "I am cutting this out, my nan watches this" but ofc you need dem juicy views

Anyways, pass me a drink....I have made it.....I wanted to tap out but did it for you bby gals
You’re the real MVP GossWhore!

Christ she talks some amount of shite. Out of breath at 5 weeks pregnant? Is she sure she didn’t have covid? Wait til she gets to 8 months, she’ll know what out of breath is then.

She’s lucky to have escaped throwing up so far given how nauseous she’s been. Depending on what drugs she takes during labour she’ll throw up during/after. Good luck Alfie.

Reactions: 22
"sex in the first trimester are effing joking?!" 😂 god she's insufferable. you're pregnant zoe, not suffering from a deathly illness jesus christ.

i understand some people really suffer throughout their pregnancy but she's sounds like she hasn't even had it that bad? take 50% of the symptoms she described and put it all to what she's made up in her head and she's not had it bad at all. she hasn't even thrown up!
i couldn't sleep at night due to throwing up every hour at 6-7 weeks pregnant. she's actually not helpful in the slightest and i would actually advise anyone TTC or in early stages of pregnancy to NOT watch that video

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry if this has been said but what the heck is wrong with her eyebrows? They look AWFUL in the new video it's so distracting to me. First of all they go downwards way too much, it really drags her whole face down. In addition, they're completely uneven. I know "EyEbRoWs ArE SiSteRs NoT tWiNss" (🙄🙄) but like, hers are a different level? One of them is weirdly square at the front while the other one is not defined at all at the front. The color of them is too warm compared to her hair. They're too blocky. The arch looks weird, like too angular at the top but not at the bottom. Ughh, Idek how to describe it, they're just off on so many levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know this is nobodies place to comment but I think they managed to get pregnant relatively quickly from things that have been said.

Reactions: 12
Is she seriously moaning she had it bad in the first trimester? On a good day I didn't spend the morning with my head down the toilet and struggled to eat anything because I just felt like I was going to vommit when I wasn't. I also had a couple of scares with bleeding which was particularly stressful as I'd miscarried three months earlier. Plus my job made me commute to another city 2 hours away for 3 days a week. But yeah Zoe's had it tough. Can she get anymore unlikeable?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Surely the things she's put in this video could all be said in about five minutes?
She could be way more respectful by saying "I don't think it's my place to give advice as I've had it easy. I didn't even throw up and the only thing I'm now worried about is being sick when I'm in labour."
And then maybe tell the viewers to go and find proper advice. But no, she's too attention seeking to do that 🙄

Reactions: 18
Surely the things she's put in this video could all be said in about five minutes?
She could be way more respectful by saying "I don't think it's my place to give advice as I've had it easy. I didn't even throw up and the only thing I'm now worried about is being sick when I'm in labour."
And then maybe tell the viewers to go and find proper advice. But no, she's too attention seeking to do that 🙄
Seriously when she's in labour she's got more to worry about than being sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she seriously moaning she had it bad in the first trimester? On a good day I didn't spend the morning with my head down the toilet and struggled to eat anything because I just felt like I was going to vommit when I wasn't. I also had a couple of scares with bleeding which was particularly stressful as I'd miscarried three months earlier. Plus my job made me commute to another city 2 hours away for 3 days a week. But yeah Zoe's had it tough. Can she get anymore unlikeable?
She doesn’t realise how lucky she’s been. I threw up all day every day (even sips of water) from 7 weeks to 15 weeks and had to live on anti sickness tablets for my entire pregnancy. I was severely dehydrated and stayed in hospital I don’t know how many times. I also had multiple kidney infections and thought I was miscarrying a couple of times as the pain was so bad. But poor Zoe feels queasy and rants about it for 58 minutes. Honestly, good luck to her if she has to give birth vaginally.

I'm sorry if this has been said but what the heck is wrong with her eyebrows? They look AWFUL in the new video it's so distracting to me. First of all they go downwards way too much, it really drags her whole face down. In addition, they're completely uneven. I know "EyEbRoWs ArE SiSteRs NoT tWiNss" (🙄🙄) but like, hers are a different level? One of them is weirdly square at the front while the other one is not defined at all at the front. The color of them is too warm compared to her hair. They're too blocky. The arch looks weird, like too angular at the top but not at the bottom. Ughh, Idek how to describe it, they're just off on so many levels.
One brow is high and the other is low! The first thing I notice about people is their eyebrows. Hers don’t suit her face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m on the last day of my first trimester today- I have no desire to watch this at all knowing it will be zero per cent relevant!

Apart from the sprite thing... 7 up weirdly helped with my nausea but to be honest anything citrus did!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.