Zoe Sugg #32 Such a bore, even commenting on her thread's a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe seems really awkward with her body - like she never knows what to do with her feet, how to walk, stand, pose, where to put her hands.

Her whole vibe is awkward and timid to me; she seems almost clumsy because her whole life she's lived the "I'm so tiny and weak" persona. Now that I've noticed it, I feel it's all I see - I probably sound really mean, however she's an able bodied person (to our knowledge?) and watching her walk, it just looks painful. It's like she's so conscious of herself, how to always seem dainty and weak. Workout please and gain some strength! Will do herself and the baby some good.

Reactions: 20
i'm pretty sure companies will gift them stuff they have zero need for going on a buying trip for anything.

Reactions: 6
Not the two of them saying the full bleeping item description of the car seat they’ve chose and the prams they are choosing between. Which coincidentally, they don’t end up buying because they want John Lewis to send it them for free. bleeping begs

Reactions: 19
i'm pretty sure companies will gift them stuff they have zero need for going on a buying trip for anything.
It’s all a set up. They put up about buying something so all the idiots who follow them think they’re so relatable, whilst letting the companies know what the larger items they want to be gifted etc.

Reactions: 11
It felt like an obvious begging video from Alfie. ‘We’re stuck between the I candy, bugaboo and silver cross’ - oh really, so I guess you don’t mind which you get sent for free then 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I find their manipulative begging absolutely disgusting. If they really can't bring themselves to dip into their sprawling undeserved fortune, they should at least be brazen and go, "OI [BRAND], GIVE ME FREE STUFF!" That's actually more polite than the sly way they're going about this.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Things I learnt from Alfreds latest Vlog:

• He regularly and proudly compares the face of the mother of his future daughter to an hole.
  • They will not be naming the baby (I spotted this once already). She will be know as baby hence why Nala (Nal Barkley, what the duck)? can no longer be called baby.
  • Zoe thinks Alfie is gorgeous. Zoe needs glasses.
  • Alfie will adjust better to parenthood than Zoe.
  • Zoe is tiny. Did you know? Tiny and weak.
  • Zoe has a genuine sugar addiction.
  • Alfie doesn’t want a Dad bod. Spoiler alert you already have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
They are being ridiculous driving around with the car seat in the car, FOUR MONTHS before the baby is even due 🤦🏻‍♀️ If they are involved in any kind of accident they will need to replace the seat and base, but then that probably doesn’t phase them since they’d just go on the beg for a gifted one I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
They are being ridiculous driving around with the car seat in the car, FOUR MONTHS before the baby is even due 🤦🏻‍♀️ If they are involved in any kind of accident they will need to replace the seat and base, but then that probably doesn’t phase them since they’d just go on the beg for a gifted one I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️
God they're so desperate for people to notice they've actually had sex once

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Zoe seems really awkward with her body - like she never knows what to do with her feet, how to walk, stand, pose, where to put her hands.

Her whole vibe is awkward and timid to me; she seems almost clumsy because her whole life she's lived the "I'm so tiny and weak" persona. Now that I've noticed it, I feel it's all I see - I probably sound really mean, however she's an able bodied person (to our knowledge?) and watching her walk, it just looks painful. It's like she's so conscious of herself, how to always seem dainty and weak. Workout please and gain some strength! Will do herself and the baby some good.
I have to agree! When I look at her walking, even the walk is a child-like walk, small steps and bent forward. Really weird.

Reactions: 11
i'm only just catching up on her latest vlog but her voice seems so croaky and different, and her eyes are really puffy and more tired-looking? is it just purely from pregnancy, and her dress sense is suddenly very grannyish 😂 she doesn't necessarily look bad it just seems a stark difference

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She needs to find a mask that properly fits her pea sized head. The one she’s wearing in Alfie’s video is too big for her.

Reactions: 2
do people actually feel pregnancy symptoms as early as she's describing??? she's listing so many symptoms. i have actually been pregnant before but my nausea and tender boobs didn't happen until about 4 weeks pregnant. she's talking about symptoms a few days after ovulating...

Reactions: 9
do people actually feel pregnancy symptoms as early as she's describing??? she's listing so many symptoms. i have actually been pregnant before but my nausea and tender boobs didn't happen until about 4 weeks pregnant. she's talking about symptoms a few days after ovulating...
It didn't with me and she's just been talking absolute shite. I've been pregnant twice and had one baby and she's actually like she's just read a text book but isn't actually pregnant. I find it pretty dangerous as it could make similar new mums worry if they don't experience the same. I won't watch that pile of tit she's posted but I expect its one massive beg from a millionaire

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel zoe loves to act like no one has been pregnant before her so of course she has to experience it ALL and as early as possible.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.