Zoe Sugg #32 Such a bore, even commenting on her thread's a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually makes me (irrationally) a little angry the way she is going on - it gives pregnancy the wrong kind of image.
She makes it seem like a terminal illness when the reality my auntie that was about 87 and terminally ill was much more active, building furniture (that "deffo" as Zoe would say weights more than a car seat), running around doing her shopping, going walks and rearranging furniture and doing her garden. Zoe babe are you going to be to weak to lift your child when she needs you? How the duck do you expect to look after a baby when a car seat is apparently too much for your 'little ittle body' to handle.

(And no I'm not saying all terminally ill people have to be like my auntie or that, sorry if it comes across that way, just trying to say Zoe doesn't really have an excuse to not lift a car seat or anything along those lines that ya know is a normal daily occurance for people/parents)

Reactions: 11
She makes it seem like a terminal illness when the reality my auntie that was about 87 and terminally ill was much more active, building furniture (that "deffo" as Zoe would say weights more than a car seat), running around doing her shopping, going walks and rearranging furniture and doing her garden. Zoe babe are you going to be to weak to lift your child when she needs you? How the duck do you expect to look after a baby when a car seat is apparently too much for your 'little ittle body' to handle.

(And no I'm not saying all terminally ill people have to be like my auntie or that, sorry if it comes across that way, just trying to say Zoe doesn't really have an excuse to not lift a car seat or anything along those lines that ya know is a normal daily occurance for people/parents)
100% agree with you - does she not realise how ridiculous she sounds when she goes on about a car seat or anything similar is too much for her when there are so many people out there coping with a lot who get on and get up?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
100% agree with you - does she not realise how ridiculous she sounds when she goes on about a car seat or anything similar is too much for her when there are so many people out there coping with a lot who get on and get up?!?
I'm glad you agree, I was worried I was taking it a little far hah!x

Reactions: 4
I can't believe there are people out here still excusing her extreme laziness. There are people out there working out until a couple of weeks before birth. And not Disney peloton ride workouts, either. Actual workouts. The fact that she can't lift a frigging car seat is just... wow. But people being like, oh it's cause she's pregnant!? A healthy pregnancy, which she so far has claimed to have aside from nausea, is not a debilitating, incapacitating thing. If women in some countries, like the US, are going to work sometimes until week 38, I'm sure she can lift a car seat. She just doesn't want to. Cause she's toooinyyyyy and Alfwie must welp wittle wittle Zoe Woey,

Reactions: 43
Pathetic pea headed twit! She lifts the lump of bulging eye lard ball that is NArRrrrlArrh all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes so bleeping pathetic I mean what grown woman says to someone 'Im quite weak' jeez how bleeping embarrassing! also get a bloody mask that fits your face.

Reactions: 38
They’re going to rinse being pregnant for every last £ and content. The bleeping smugness emanating from them, especially him the prick. I can’t even hate watch, it’s everything....they’ll make money from the videos, sponsored ads, be gifted shed loads of stuff. And why them? Are they talented, hard working, creative, interesting, generous people....are they duck.

Edit...sorry to sound so resentful, I’m not. I just think I’m so done with influencers, mediocracy, laziness being rewarded. In saying that I wish Zoe (I couldn’t give a tit about him) well in having the baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Just reminds me of when they did one of those dumb challenges, she could fo it and Alfie couldnt but she pretended she couldnt/struggled when he was watching her! She's clearly got a thing about being a little weakling taken care of - maybe its the only time he pays her positive attention.

Reactions: 21
Omg does anyone remember when Alfie was trying to get Zoe to jump over a parking bollard and she nearly started crying because she couldn’t do it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg does anyone remember when Alfie was trying to get Zoe to jump over a parking bollard and she nearly started crying because she couldn’t do it? 🤣
Remember when they hung off a fence upside down on a dog walk? Die had to lift her onto the fence and Joe shaded her core in the comments?
BA8A14CB-69E9-412D-9251-9C376849E6CD.jpeg
1B4739A3-1FBE-4157-B4F5-EFC6EE48047E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

For sure, both my parents are going through chemo and are in their 60s/70s and they’re still going for 5 mile walks, mowing the lawn, etc.
also if I think of pregnant friends they’ve all stayedbusy and active throughout their pregnancies unless they had extreme morning sickness. So weird that she doesn’t take any pride in being busy or active or strong...?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Remember when they hung off a fence upside down on a dog walk? Die had to lift her onto the fence and Joe shaded her core in the comments?
Gosh, that was pathetic. He had to lift her and throughout the whole thing Zoe was complaining that she was too weak to hold on to the fence and that she was going to fall off. It's as if she's proud of being frail, weak and tiny. At 31 years old, that's just sad. Sadly, it seems that Alfie also loves being "the strong man" in the relationship so this "oh, I'm so weak" behaviour is also stroking his manly ego.

Reactions: 31
Also, don't you usually give birth in a 'better' way if you're fit? Strong core, strong muscles, strong heart all contribute to a birth that can be easier than when you have no strength and you bounce back more quickly. How is Zoe gonna keep that tiiiiny frame if she has no core muscles that will help her recover after birth?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We all know Zoe's got the caesarian booked already because she's too weak to push, if the baby doesn't immediately latch on she'll whip out the bottle and won't need to worry about picking up the baby as the live in nanny will have it all covered.

I'm really glad Zoe's not really vlogging as her behaviour is dangerous. Carrying, giving birth and raising a child is hard physically and mentally. You have to put yourself second and do whatever needs doing to make sure your child is safe and healthy. She's so obsessed with keeping her manchild she'll make herself pathetic so he feels like a man. Let's just pray big mandy and Joe spends most of the time with their daughter so these two pathetic selfish twats have as little influence on their child as they do on their audience.

Is she planning to never carry the car seat? Or never pick up the baby?
She’s actually embarrassing. She’s not that weak, they’re not that heavy. She’s just made it her whole personality

Reactions: 35
What would she do if Alfie left her? who would carry the car seat then? get a grip and act your age! There is nothing attractive about a pathetic woman.

Reactions: 31
If she can’t manage to lift an empty car seat then god help her trying to lift a 7 or 8lb baby, especially if she ends up having a caesarean or getting stitches. We’ll never hear the end of it.

• Heart
What would she do if Alfie left her? who would carry the car seat then? get a grip and act your age! There is nothing attractive about a pathetic woman.
She would be broken beyond repair if he left her or she may actually pull up her socks and try to be a stronger person. Look at this picture of Alfie, I’d run far and run fast if I were Zoe... what’s with that finger in his horse teeth. You’re not sexy “Gorjuss”
ACAECDD7-9B64-4DDD-809D-0EC448C8AE22.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What's that, nobody has mentioned Zoe yet? Perhaps she's so teeny weeny tiny they've forgotten about her.

Screenshot_20210503-124153_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.