Zoe Sugg #32 Such a bore, even commenting on her thread's a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they bought baby trainers yet? It was shocks me how people will spend £30+ on trainers for babies who can't even crawl or sit up

Reactions: 20
Can I just point that she has a fugly face, not that her features are bad but just the way she smiles and laughs and takes pictures. Like can we compare how normal maddie looks and Zoe is like forcing it to so badly. For what?! To sell to her followers that she’s so happy because she’s a complete person with her life together? Come on slugella, we all know that you have nothing to do with your life even though you could do so much and having a baby is just to give yourself some purpose but you’re royally screwing that up before autumn deyes comes out...
who thinks she’s going to have a natural birth? My bet is on her going into private hospital with a prebooked appointment for a c-section.
Maddie just looks like a normal human having a photo while Zoes trying so hard to pose 🤣 gotta get that bump shot just incase you forget she’s pregnant! Also what the eff with the chunky white trainers with that dress! Hate the chunky trainer trend!! 🤢

Reactions: 23
In Alfie's vlog shes eating cookies then he offers to get her a Mc Donalds but she says she had one the other day. FGS EAT SOME VEGETABLES!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
shes.. pregnant..? maybe thats why
nah, pls. we all know her
she said "i wont be able to lift this" so after the baby is born
------------------------------------------------------------------
the only information you need from alfies vlog is that

tiny weeny zoe is weak
and that alfie calls her buttface even in a market 😂

Reactions: 22
nah, pls. we all know her
she said "i wont be able to lift this" so after the baby is born
------------------------------------------------------------------
the only information you need from alfies vlog is that

tiny weeny zoe is weak
and that alfie calls her buttface even in a market 😂
Ahh yes how did I forget to comment on that! he's gone from calling her 'little one' to 'buttface' says it all! Also anyone else find it odd that Alfie's dad gives his mum a fake birthday?

She sure is. But a pregnant person can carry around 25lbs at 20 weeks pregnant and zoe pointed out she was too weak to lift a 8lb car seat.
She was also quite surprised when she held that doll that was a weight of a baby. wait until your daughter is two and wants picking up!

Reactions: 21
Just because she is pregnant doesn’t mean she can’t do anything!!! Oh but wait it’s Zoe, of course she won’t anyway! She is actually pathetic. What will she do when she has that poor baby.

Reactions: 32
Hello, just wanted to say someone commented a few pages back that they got a new pram off Facebook marketplace for a really good price, I think it was £50. Sending best wishes xxx

Thank you; I’ve seen some great ones on Facebook :)
I’m extremely lucky that I’ve got a very supportive husband and have managed to get some bank work on the NHS- I don’t have the luxury of sitting in bed all day like Zoe because we won’t afford to live otherwise!
Just wish she would actually spend some of that money- that feeling of being able to afford something so special is great, though maybe when you dont have to work for it it’s different 🤷🏻‍♀️
This was me hahaha I think it was a good 5 years old, it’s the bugaboo cameleon the original one I think! defo check Facebook marketplace ❤ and hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, somebody at 20 weeks pregnant with no risk factor* can definitely lift up to 25-30lbs at a time with no harmful effects. Otherwise pregnant people would not be allowed to carry their toddlers plus a scooter, a pushchair and shopping etc, which I'm sure you'll agree are definitely heavier than a bloody carseat!

*and no, Zoe, pretending you're tiiiiiny when you're actually 5ft4 doesn't count as a risk factor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She is so ridiculous ‘oh Zoe don’t strain yourself by lifting the pushchair you are so teeny and pregnant’. My daughter was 2 when my son was born so like most mums lugging round a toddler and a pushchair was a necessity, not a choice, the world does not stop turning just because you are knocked up 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Would just love to see her pregnant for a second time, Pay Deyes will be permanently shipped off to good ole Mandy, god forbid Zoe parent her child while she is so ickle and sick and teeny and pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 17
She is so ridiculous ‘oh Zoe don’t strain yourself by lifting the pushchair you are so teeny and pregnant’. My daughter was 2 when my son was born so like most mums lugging round a toddler and a pushchair was a necessity, not a choice, the world does not stop turning just because you are knocked up 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Would just love to see her pregnant for a second time, Pay Deyes will be permanently shipped off to good ole Mandy, god forbid Zoe parent her child while she is so ickle and sick and teeny and pregnant 🙄
You can imagine them pulling similar tit as they did with the guinea pigs with Pay Deyes - just stop mentioning her for ages and then casually drop in how she loves staying with granny Manda.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It actually makes me (irrationally) a little angry the way she is going on - it gives pregnancy the wrong kind of image.

Reactions: 19
Just because she is pregnant doesn’t mean she can’t do anything!!! Oh but wait it’s Zoe, of course she won’t anyway! She is actually pathetic. What will she do when she has that poor baby.
God help the world if she needs a C-section,she will be “to weak” till the baby 18th!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.