Zoe Sugg #32 Such a bore, even commenting on her thread's a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen quite a few messages about Alfie having the eye for dianne on here. Is there any particular reason people say this or is it just speculation? 😂😂 sorry new hereeee
Just go a few pages back, it was discussed again recently (might have been in Algae's topic too though)

Reactions: 3
I’ve done that particular prenatal ride (not pregnant, just fancied something a bit less intense 😂) and it is not hard in the slightest! As for the Disney ones, they are mostly low impact too, so it doesn’t surprise me that it’s those Zoe is trying out.

However, I find it v odd that someone who has never really exercised starts doing so whilst pregnant... my understanding is that medical advice is that exercise fine during pregnancy if it’s something you usually do so won’t be a shock to the system. This doesn’t sound like Zoe....
Yes I imagine the Disney ones are gonna be as easy as possible surely as they will mainly be aimed at kids?! 😂 either way as you say odd that before pregnancy she never did anything so why would you start with this now?!?

Reactions: 6
Good god. Is she only exercising so that she can post the water bottle ad?

Reactions: 30
Yes I imagine the Disney ones are gonna be as easy as possible surely as they will mainly be aimed at kids?! 😂 either way as you say odd that before pregnancy she never did anything so why would you start with this now?!?
See below- water bottle ad. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen quite a few messages about Alfie having the eye for dianne on here. Is there any particular reason people say this or is it just speculation? 😂😂 sorry new hereeee
Think it's mostly because he likes to lurk on her livestreams watching her work out, seems more affectionate with her than he ever was Zoe (buying Dianne a teddy etc) and recently commenting weird things on her livestreams that could be innocent inside jokes but just sound really weird to anyone outside of those cause he commented something about wanting to see her 'sit with her minge out in the garden' and stuff x

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sure no one else cares about a water bottle as much as me but she had a damn plastic one from Amazon a week or so ago - so I contacted the company and they are just as money grabby as she is
Personally didn’t know Zoe had any characteristics of her own other than being pregnant at the moment

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think it's mostly because he likes to lurk on her livestreams watching her work out, seems more affectionate with her than he ever was Zoe (buying Dianne a teddy etc) and recently commenting weird things on her livestreams that could be innocent inside jokes but just sound really weird to anyone outside of those cause he commented something about wanting to see her 'sit with her minge out in the garden' and stuff x
Can't edit to responding to myself to add that I forgot the 'footsie' thing. Dianne and Alfie were playing footsie together, Dianne thought it was Joe and Alfie didn't stop or correct her.
And they were on a wall thing and he went straight to Dianne to help her off (which she apparently didn't ask for) but just left Zoe to jump off herself despite being afraid (I haven't seen this vlog, this was someone else's summary just thought I'd add it in to the list of reasons why tattle has an on going joke of Alfie being obsessed with Dianne x

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
To add to what @Disney_Wolf said, he openly gawks at her in several vlogs (can't be bothered to try and find them, sorry, but just look for any including Dianne and Alfie and you'll probably see it). Just stares in a very "I am a preteen boy and have a crush" way.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To add to what @Disney_Wolf said, he openly gawks at her in several vlogs (can't be bothered to try and find them, sorry, but just look for any including Dianne and Alfie and you'll probably see it). Just stares in a very "I am a preteen boy and have a crush" way.
Last year during one of her yoga lives Joe openly called him out for lurking on the stream. He's downright creepy the way he's always near her or the camera is lingering on her for longer than Zoe I'm vlogs where they're with Joe and Dianne. I know a lot of people on here want them to be the perfect couple but he's been downright disrespectful to Zoe for over 2 years now and she's such a doormat she not only accepts it but thinks he's the perfect dad material.

Reactions: 21
I’m sure no one else cares about a water bottle as much as me but she had a damn plastic one from Amazon a week or so ago - so I contacted the company and they are just as money grabby as she is
Personally didn’t know Zoe had any characteristics of her own other than being pregnant at the moment
Sorry I lost it at "Zoe Snugg"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He basically said “Zoe has this characteristic called ‘a large fan base” 😂 He could have said something like “we want to work with her because she’s told us how much she believes in being eco friendly” but Jayson knows that’s a lie, it’s all for money

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's all performative activism, both on Zoe and A Good Company's part. Neither of them really care about being eco friendly, especially AGC. If they cared they wouldn't work with someone like Zoe who is all consume, consume, consume. Nothing she does is sustainable in the slightest.

Reactions: 27
It's all performative activism, both on Zoe and A Good Company's part. Neither of them really care about being eco friendly, especially AGC. If they cared they wouldn't work with someone like Zoe who is all consume, consume, consume. Nothing she does is sustainable in the slightest.
It does disturbe me that being eco friendly has just become king of a trend and an image instead of actually caring about it

Reactions: 20
THIS! If that brand actually was sustainable they never would have picked Zoe and Alfie to promote their products. They’d pick someone who’s actually trying to be more sustainable.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been sitting on some thoughts yesterday, I hope you don’t mind me having a mini rant about it here 🤣 it wouldn’t make any sense to do it anywhere else!

So back to the pram shopping (sorry to bring it up again!) I will be INCENSED if this pair of over privileged 30 year old millionaires are gifted a pram. And this probably does come from a place of jealousy, I will fully admit!

Let me explain- I’m currently 12 + 4 weeks pregnant and I lost my job 3 weeks ago due to lack of funding (I worked for a charity). I had a covid wedding in October with sights on wedding reception to be held this September. We have cancelled this now, as we desperately need that money to go on baby rather than that. Which we are happy with, because you have to prioritise and sometimes make big sacrifices when starting a family (I haven’t seen any evidence that these two will ever have to do that).

The sheer audacity of these two, blatantly angling for free products when so many of us will struggle to pay for these things but will make it work because we HAVE to. They could afford to buy any pushchair they wanted, whilst barely making a slight dent in their finances. The fact that they put minimal effort into making their money irks me, but that’s another rant for another day!

As for companies using influencers to advertise their products... I would MUCH rather see a person of influence buying something with their own money as this would make me think “yeah, this must be a good product if they have all the choice in the world and they’ve chosen this one”. I would be 100x more likely to look at it as a valid option to buy. I don’t know about you guys, these days when I see companies just giving stuff away for free it immediately puts me off them!

I have no idea why I followed Zoe in the first place, I think she was just a random Instagram follow years ago haha! The pregnancy content has been the last straw for me though. She has not been relevant at all for pregnant women (my opinion) and is not relatable whatsoever.

Right rant over!! Back to normal business 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I would MUCH rather see a person of influence buying something with their own money as this would make me think “yeah, this must be a good product if they have all the choice in the world and they’ve chosen this one”. I would be 100x more likely to look at it as a valid option to buy. I don’t know about you guys, these days when I see companies just giving stuff away for free it immediately puts me off them!
THIS 💯💯💯💯💯

Reactions: 20
I’ve been sitting on some thoughts yesterday, I hope you don’t mind me having a mini rant about it here 🤣 it wouldn’t make any sense to do it anywhere else!

So back to the pram shopping (sorry to bring it up again!) I will be INCENSED if this pair of over privileged 30 year old millionaires are gifted a pram. And this probably does come from a place of jealousy, I will fully admit!

Let me explain- I’m currently 12 + 4 weeks pregnant and I lost my job 3 weeks ago due to lack of funding (I worked for a charity). I had a covid wedding in October with sights on wedding reception to be held this September. We have cancelled this now, as we desperately need that money to go on baby rather than that. Which we are happy with, because you have to prioritise and sometimes make big sacrifices when starting a family (I haven’t seen any evidence that these two will ever have to do that).

The sheer audacity of these two, blatantly angling for free products when so many of us will struggle to pay for these things but will make it work because we HAVE to. They could afford to buy any pushchair they wanted, whilst barely making a slight dent in their finances. The fact that they put minimal effort into making their money irks me, but that’s another rant for another day!

As for companies using influencers to advertise their products... I would MUCH rather see a person of influence buying something with their own money as this would make me think “yeah, this must be a good product if they have all the choice in the world and they’ve chosen this one”. I would be 100x more likely to look at it as a valid option to buy. I don’t know about you guys, these days when I see companies just giving stuff away for free it immediately puts me off them!

I have no idea why I followed Zoe in the first place, I think she was just a random Instagram follow years ago haha! The pregnancy content has been the last straw for me though. She has not been relevant at all for pregnant women (my opinion) and is not relatable whatsoever.

Right rant over!! Back to normal business 😁😁
Hello, just wanted to say someone commented a few pages back that they got a new pram off Facebook marketplace for a really good price, I think it was £50. Sending best wishes xxx

Hello, just wanted to say someone commented a few pages back that they got a new pram off Facebook marketplace for a really good price, I think it was £50. Sending best wishes xxx
Thank you; I’ve seen some great ones on Facebook :)
I’m extremely lucky that I’ve got a very supportive husband and have managed to get some bank work on the NHS- I don’t have the luxury of sitting in bed all day like Zoe because we won’t afford to live otherwise!
Just wish she would actually spend some of that money- that feeling of being able to afford something so special is great, though maybe when you dont have to work for it it’s different 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.