Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
I've not been able to give my mum or dad a hug since March as I've been worried about passing on the virus and this stupid witch still feels the need to go to a garden centre and eat pizza with someone not in her support bubble. Just duck off with your pathetic life
Ditto. It makes my blood boil. I've not been within 2m of anyone and would love to sit in a car with my mum and dad or my best friends but we're not doing it because we're not selfish morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am becoming increasingly frustrated with Zoe, I have never posted on something like this before, however I have reached my boiling point.

Firstly, I have not seen my parents in over a year and now may not see them for even longer, I do not live in the same country as Zoe, but in fact somewhere that's handling it even better, HOWEVER, she just seems to continuously push the boundaries, and the condescending manner of having Amanda "show everyone they're distancing". Like no, if you were clearly not breaking any rules you wouldn't even think to try and prove it.

I think Zoe is fab, I have always thought she was a genuinely nice person, not without fault. But Alfie is a scumbag. Him talking about charities with such glee in his face about what they did. You could see Zoe was feeling slightly uncomfortable and he just kept reiterating, WE DONATE HEAPS. Okay. But don't use the "awareness" excuse. I think you can create awareness without harping on about how much money you personally give. Anyway, rant over. I am sick of the stupid excuses about Nala being sick. I feel very sorry that Nala is sick, but you can still do vlogmas if you had a plan for it and it feels disrespectful to not have any sort of fall back for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hate that I know this - but I think that was last years? I only remember because she has this really annoying habit (shocker) of explaining what the present is as he opens/looks at it - and it really wound me up haha.
So strange! I went back and watched last year’s and it’s not it. In the one I’m talking about, Mark gifted her a KKW fragrance which I think were only launched this year. This is gonna drive me nuts haha.

Reactions: 1
So strange! I went back and watched last year’s and it’s not it. In the one I’m talking about, Mark gifted her a KKW fragrance which I think were only launched this year. This is gonna drive me nuts haha.
I remember this yeah, It was christmas 2018, so 2 years ago!

Reactions: 3
Let's be brutally honest. They donate pretty much duck all the any charities and probably only do it to offset tax. After all Zoe's demonstrated already this year she knows all the legal loopholes. The only the reason they're mentioning it now is to try and claw back some positive pr for Zoe and make Alfredo look less of a tory tosser. People who are actual humanitarian and support charities tend not to feel the need to boast about it. Just look what came out after George Michael died
Totally agree with you. Those that talk about their charitable donations or work are looking for praise. True charity is private

Reactions: 7
How has she not been ripped apart in the press for her complete disregard for the rules?? They are all over Rita Ora (rightfully) so why does liccle zoe get away with it.

Reactions: 18
Totally agree with you. Those that talk about their charitable donations or work are looking for praise. True charity is private
I completely agree! However I don’t think they can win cos if they never mentioned charity people would be moaning they don’t do anything 😂 not defending btw!

How has she not been ripped apart in the press for her complete disregard for the rules?? They are all over Rita Ora (rightfully) so why does liccle zoe get away with it.
There were zero consequences for Rita Ora she’s still representing so many brands in their ad campaigns they should be pulled and all endorsements stopped in my opinion!

Reactions: 9
Rita got shafted with a fine (which is probably pennies to her anyway) and Zoe would just probably do the same. It doesn't matter to them at all, so why would they bother to stop://

Reactions: 4
But unless the comments are being deleted nobody in the comments seems to be moaning about it either?

Reactions: 6
But unless the comments are being deleted nobody in the comments seems to be moaning about it either?
the comments are most certainly deleted or hidden. I've been noticing that there are not many comments in her videos, which would be impossible for the amount of minions and haters she has.

Also, I've been commenting on her videos just to check (not offending her, just pointing some things out) and I'm sure only I can see them. When I log out, they're not there.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does it look like she’s worn a children’s mask for her ever so ‘tiny’ head 🙄 which is actually way too small?? You can see where it’s so tight it’s pushing down her nose
She is. And it doesn't even stay on properly, keeps riding up. She needs an adult, grown up mask, because she's actually a grown, adult 30 year old.

Reactions: 16
Why is it that all the influencers are breaking the rules too when they are able to work at home? I don’t understand

Reactions: 10
For saying she such a baker she doesnt even level the cakes off before putting them in the oven.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.