Zoe Sugg #24 Socially distancing from the Zoella channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the odd one out for actually loving her vlogmas. As much as I Dislike her she knows how to make a cosy vlog. I found myself disappointed yesterday with no new video to watch
Ngl I do like her vlogmass but I think it’s more of a memory for me to watch them rather than actually maybe enjoying them ? I use to absolutely love them and be excited to watch them so maybe that’s why I will actually watch them

Reactions: 12
I'm not going to lie - her inability to stretch it painfully relatable to me.

Though it's not something I'm proud of (unlike her), but I'm the same degree of flexibility as Zoe.
The only difference is I was a dancer for five years, I have run multiple marathons and I'm a weightlifter. I've been active my whole life, but I've never been able to touch my toes.

It's been a root of shame for me, especially when I was in a dancer (In theatres - I was a musical theatre dancer) because I was training every week and stretching several times a week, but nope. Never got further than Zoe.

I asked a physio earlier this year (before covid) and he said to me that some people have such short hamstrings they actually can't do it. I've been stretching every day for years now and I can't do it, so if anyone has any devices or things I can try other than stretch for 20 minutes every day, I'd greatly appreciate it XD

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ngl I do like her vlogmass but I think it’s more of a memory for me to watch them rather than actually maybe enjoying them ? I use to absolutely love them and be excited to watch them so maybe that’s why I will actually watch them
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there

Reactions: 4

Oh god there’s a new trend going around tiktok about Zoe. I’ve seen the same video by different people about five times day 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
By the way, do we know if she deletes youtube comments? I think it was the second time I made a comment not mentioning how amazing she is and surprisingly, it does not appear when I open the video through another browser, not being logged in.

Am I missing something?

Reactions: 4
I think she (or someone from team zoella) must do as the comments there are only ever glowing and up her arse?

Reactions: 11
Was there a need for Mark to gallivant up to Brighton???? Was this trip essential?
Screenshot_20201209-230908_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Was there a need for Mark to gallivant up to Brighton???? Was this trip essential? View attachment 341244
God these two are nauseating together. We all go on about Alfie and Zoe bringing out the worst in each other but this gruesome twosome?! Mark acts like he’s got 2 brain cells and is in full worship mode when he’s with her and Zoe regresses even further emotionally and acts like she’s 5 years old when they’re together.
I honestly don’t know who’s worse: Mark the brown nosed, crap tanned sycophant or Zoe the infantile stage 10 clinger.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Its ironic Zoe considers her relationship the dream one while its obvious they've not had sex for months, probably years. Whereas in most of Joe's vlogs, he finished them showing he's blatantly naked and either just or about to have sex. Major trolling Joe

Its more likely Nala has
But surely they wouldn’t stay together if they barely have sex?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do they actually have any friends who aren't either family or Mark? And even Joe has little to do with them and hasn't been away on holiday with them since the tree houses a couple of years ago. This is just strange and screamsthat its not because they think they're famous but instead their either incredibly boring, irritating or generally not pleasant to be around
Shteeeve and Alek-seeyaaaaaar!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Isn’t it weird how much effort she makes with Mark but her and Alfie do nothing together like this! What’s stopping her and Alfie having a spontaneous night picnic at the beach or movie date days or trips away like she did with Mark?! Seems like that where all her effort goes!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.