Zoe Sugg #24 Socially distancing from the Zoella channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#25 Peahead and her sad little life (she’s still not a wife).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most her vlog is just her talking to the camera, she doesnt really show a lot.

Reactions: 6
I feel like the odd one out for actually loving her vlogmas. As much as I dislike her she knows how to make a cosy vlog. I found myself disappointed yesterday with no new video to watch

Reactions: 24
Jesus bleeping wept....

If you’re having a bad “mentul health” day.
Rearrange your fireplace or book shelf!

her clap trap therapist should be struck off and locked up,

That dog has more things wrong with it that zoe herself, and that’s saying something.
This is what you get when you buy a pug kids!!

one pandemic positive,
sam can’t duck up her hair this festive period!
And she only needs to wash it once every 23 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like zalfie is the couple other couples hates to hang out with?? Like maybe in the beginning new people think it’s cool and exciting but then just can not stand them. It always feels like Zoe is just constantly behind everyone YAPPING and never shuts the f up, always trying to say something funny and everyone is just nervously laughing. And Alfie is just obnoxious
Do they actually have any friends who aren't either family or Mark? And even Joe has little to do with them and hasn't been away on holiday with them since the tree houses a couple of years ago. This is just strange and screamsthat its not because they think they're famous but instead their either incredibly boring, irritating or generally not pleasant to be around

Reactions: 12
Just noticed on Instagram that Tanya Burr made the same cookies that Zoe did and uploaded the video the same day as Zoe uploaded the vlog, bet she was fuming 😂

• Haha
Do they actually have any friends who aren't either family or Mark? And even Joe has little to do with them and hasn't been away on holiday with them since the tree houses a couple of years ago. This is just strange and screamsthat its not because they think they're famous but instead their either incredibly boring, irritating or generally not pleasant to be around
Don’t forget their paid friends!
- Zach and Lottie
- Steve and Alexia
- Maddie
- Holly

And Zoe’s friends from home that she sees once a year!

Reactions: 11
Yesterday’s video where they’re watching the old clips and Zoe’s like “you don’t call me little one anymore do you?” And he ignores her so she loudly repeats “DO YOU??” and he awkwardly lies at first and then just says not anymore. They really need to just break up at this point it’s just painful to watch

Reactions: 45
They haven't had sex for almost a year because she's too frail and weak to hold her legs up for ten seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like the odd one out for actually loving her vlogmas. As much as I Dislike her she knows how to make a cosy vlog. I found myself disappointed yesterday with no new video to watch
Sorry but I here the word cozy one more time

That and autumnal were ruined by Zoe

Reactions: 16
Yesterday’s video where they’re watching the old clips and Zoe’s like “you don’t call me little one anymore do you?” And he ignores her so she loudly repeats “DO YOU??” and he awkwardly lies at first and then just says not anymore. They really need to just break up at this point it’s just painful to watch
I know she’s obsessed with being little, but that name is so weird for a significant other, sounds like something you’d call your son or daughter, not your 30yo girlfriend.

Still can’t believe she named one of her colorpop shades “little one”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
💯 this exactly. As horrific I find Alfie it was a pet name for her she LOVED (considering she called one of her lipstick shades after it in her Colourpop colab). The fact he’s stopped calling her it is huge

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Her not being able to lean forward is surely put on. Noone is that inflexible without a medical condition.

• Haha
Zoe Sugg #25 Old bones, saggy skin, will Alife ever give her a ring? 💍
You are killing it with the thread name suggestions!!

I know Zoe did give a warning that this vlogmas would be a certain way but I’ve found the majority quite boring.... lots of talking to camera about the same old tit, so many products waved in our faces, and as for the bath vlog ....!! She has had all year to come up with ideas for these vlogs....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Plus you can literally see her bend down multiple times from the waist to put decorations on the tree etc in her Sunday vlog, if she was really that inflexible she would have semi squatted down each time

Checked in with this thread to see if Alfie has finally proposed... Not even shocked at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly do wonder when they actually last had sex though
Its ironic Zoe considers her relationship the dream one while its obvious they've not had sex for months, probably years. Whereas in most of Joe's vlogs, he finished them showing he's blatantly naked and either just or about to have sex. Major trolling Joe

Checked in with this thread to see if Alfie has finally proposed... Not even shocked at this point 😂
Its more likely Nala has

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.