Zoe Sugg #24 Socially distancing from the Zoella channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starts the new video basically by saying “I’m still not used to committing to a very basic work schedule and editing clips together”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys, just want to take back what I said about them not being able to cook a few pages back.

Alfie made cheezy beans on toast in the new vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ugh at Alfie on the muddy trail. Wore white trainers and then said “oh well they are two years old!”

As if suddenly articles of clothing and shoes are fine to absolutely trash after 2 years.

I’ve got trainers that are years and years old - because I look after my tit and understand the value of things. They are so wasteful.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Can’t believe her tree decorations are all bloody “products”, just like her life — endless things you can buy like Pret sandwiches or coffee machines (?!) rather than sentimental things or pretty Christmas decorations.

also has her voice has got dramatically more annoying recently? Her enunciation and cutesy way of talking are grating on me

Frigging hell that vlog was BORING! does she ever stop talking? that's all she's bloody done so far this vlogmas. jeez you know your going down the pan when Lydia Millen's vlogmas has more content!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She keeps saying that this year is different and that she doesn't do much, but so far she's seen family and friends every single day pretty much. She's with Mark right now! Smh.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Zoe Sugg #25 Zoella needs to ditch her fella, inflexible as a 90 year old and she can’t wait to tell ya!

Has anyone else thought that maybe she won't hire someone to edit her videos because there is footage of which she might be ashamed?
It just doesn't make sense that she has all that money and won't stop complaining about how exhausting it is, but won't let a professional take care of it.

Reactions: 26
I can't help roll my eyes when Zoe talks about giving back/ trying be relatable eg the advent calender for charity, 80% recyclable crackers because she will be buying half of Zara next week

And then gets in her mini (1 of 4 cars?) And moans about there not being a Christmas radio station saying "WE'VE HAD A RUBBISH YEAR" --- WHO IS WE? (Because she couldn't swan around with Soppy and Mark, go to Greece and do even less work the years been rubbish to her I guess)

Has anyone else thought that maybe she won't hire someone to edit her videos because there is footage of which she might be ashamed?
It just doesn't make sense that she has all that money and won't stop complaining about how exhausting it is, but won't let a professional take care of it.
Yeah, it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s part of it. If they start having a spat on camera before they stop recording, I wouldn’t blame them for not wanting someone else to see it.

There were some conversations in Niomi’s thread about how you could see a lot of awkward/tense moments between her and Joe (her ex-fiancé), and how it must have been so uncomfortable for her editor to have to sit through editing the videos and seeing the decline in their relationship.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s part of it. If they start having a spat on camera before they stop recording, I wouldn’t blame them for not wanting someone else to see it.

There were some conversations in Niomi’s thread about how you could see a lot of awkward/tense moments between her and Joe (her ex-fiancé), and how it must have been so uncomfortable for her editor to have to sit through editing the videos and seeing the decline in their relationship.
Definitely. Alfie even said he could get someone to edit his main channel but never his vlog channel

Reactions: 7
I feel like zalfie is the couple other couples hates to hang out with?? Like maybe in the beginning new people think it’s cool and exciting but then just can not stand them. It always feels like Zoe is just constantly behind everyone YAPPING and never shuts the f up, always trying to say something funny and everyone is just nervously laughing. And Alfie is just obnoxious.

Also if Zo wants long hair she should just let her own hair grow tbh and not have that VILE extension wear her again, honestly it looked hilarious and awful with that much on her smol little peahead

You know when she was like “we haven’t hugged since March” was she being serious or ?! I cba to watch her hahaha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.