Zoe Sugg #23 cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't do the full 24 days of vlogmas last year. She said that was too much pressure or something. Just like anything else in her life, lol.

Reactions: 14
God, I’m trying to imagine my career as though the only pressure I had came from trying to sustain a three-and-a-half-week video challenge of diary recording my normal life...

... wow, how relaxing that would be by comparison! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean her version of a busy day starts with... tidying the games cupboard.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is her brain too full of? Seriously!? She doesn't do anything!
We should give her some slack. Should she have a margarita or meat feast pizza? Should she order an extra garlic bread? Does she watch Harry Potter 1, 2 or 3? Her life is non stop difficult decisions

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We should give her some slack. Should she have a margarita or meat feast pizza? Should she order an extra garlic bread? Does she watch Harry Potter 1, 2 or 3? Her life is non stop difficult decisions
Oh!...Oh! Don't forget about watching Gavin and Stacey again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Like someone here mentioned maybe it’s depression. She looks quite sad in the stories from what I’ve seen, and this no motivation all the time

Reactions: 27
What is her brain too full of? Seriously!? She doesn't do anything!
Alfie said something in his stories about something not going well on Friday 13th. I wonder if something is up with their new offices.... or he was trying to gain engagement as he has nothing going on in his life...!

Reactions: 7
Alfie said something in his stories about something not going well on Friday 13th. I wonder if something is up with their new offices.... or he was trying to gain engagement as he has nothing going on in his life...!
Most likely the latter

Reactions: 9
How the hell is she so lazy!!! She always posts stuff like this. How can she put off life admin and tidying for “so long”.
I know this may be a sensitive topic but I do wonder if she suffers with some depression. She’s literally glued to her bed or sofa all day every day
Prob because the cleaner isnt coming because of covid and the poor slobs have got to tidy everything themselves.

Yess, there's a playlist marked 'Vlogmas 2019' that has videos there
Yes my mistake it was on restricted so only a few was showing.

Reactions: 5
The only thing aldie cares about is 💲💲💲 so he's obviously gutted his mate Dominic Cummings got the boot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like, don't get me wrong, we all get nostalgic about things and revisit old favourite films and listen to old favourite music from time to time but her obsession with rewatching and relistening to stuff from her past screams issues. HOW is she watching Xmas films and listening to Sclub7....for the millionth time. It's so sad. She needs actual, real therapy to address her issues IMO. Then maybe she could break up with the couch and move forward with her life. And also break up with Alfie while she's at it because he really does her no favours.

Reactions: 24
I’m also under the impression that her parents have money.. wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve assisted too
This may come off as nitpicky and petty, but does anyone else find Maddie's mansion not that impressive? I mean sure it's a huge house but it seems so cold and gray. Maybe the furnitures will brighten it up and i'll change my mind. I'm really shocked that she has the wealth to have such a big house constructed from being Zoe's manager for a few years... Do we know if her husband comes from money?

Reactions: 1
Jesus that’s very much double standards - you enjoy mocking her in any other way beside her looks? «You are an awful, crappy person, but oh my good you look so nice!» that sounds like that to me. I’m sorry but if someone is on tattle he is there for rubbish talk not moralising each other (sorry for my english, im not native)
You've misunderstood. I wouldn't tell her "Omg you look so nice". I just wouldn't stoop to playground level and attack her looks, because that's not something she can control ultimately. I would attack her for things she CAN control, like neglecting her pets and acting like she works so hard, when she doesn't, because that's what makes her a crappy person. Her looks don't have anything to do with her character though.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.