Zoe Sugg #23 cosy as can be, lacking in vitamin d, furloughed her one employee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went for a run today and at least 20 houses in my neighbourhood already have xmas decorations fully out. Do you guys think it was a Christmas fairy Zoe flying around my neighbourhood yesterday spreading Christmas cheer???? 🎅

btw not trying to mock anyone, we are in a lockdown and I get that people find decorating a bit of an escape, but I instantly thought of Zoe and had a lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I went for a run today and at least 20 houses in my neighbourhood already have xmas decorations fully out. Do you guys think it was a Christmas fairy Zoe flying around my neighbourhood yesterday spreading Christmas cheer???? 🎅

btw not trying to mock anyone, we are in a lockdown and I get that people find decorating a bit of an escape, but I instantly thought of Zoe and had a lol
Well that depends...can she spread Christmas cheer from her sofa? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I adored Jack and Finn so much. They were the best. So cute and adorable and so sweet.

I miss when YouTubers were likeable and watchable. I can never find new channels to watch becasue it's all just hyped bollocks, clickbait, and time period challenges normally involving food.
Bit off topic, sorry. But I was never a massive fan of Jack and Finn back in the day, but they both seem to be living great lives, I think one just enrolled at Cambridge and the other does a lot of activism. It's nice to see them move away from youtube but use the platform they got from it to spread important messages. I still find my favourite youtubers these day are the ones who never got a big following 5-10 years ago, but are still comfortable posting to a smaller loyal audience.

Reactions: 23
Bit off topic, sorry. But I was never a massive fan of Jack and Finn back in the day, but they both seem to be living great lives, I think one just enrolled at Cambridge and the other does a lot of activism. It's nice to see them move away from youtube but use the platform they got from it to spread important messages. I still find my favourite youtubers these day are the ones who never got a big following 5-10 years ago, but are still comfortable posting to a smaller loyal audience.
also the fact that they come from quite a well off family and didn't let the privilege get into their heads

Reactions: 9
guys i saw a magpie in my yard today what a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not like theyre a really common bird or anything it must be about me!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Literally got a note pushed through my door asking if everyone on this road could put their Christmas lights outside on bonfire night and leave them up for new year.

I sort of didn't mind putting some outdoor lights up, just not overly Christmas ones. So I just put a few white fairy lights on the gate....then realised nobody else had bothered, so now people must think I sent the bloody note around :/

• Haha
Reactions: 64
also the fact that they come from quite a well off family and didn't let the privilege get into their heads
I actually really appreciate how open they are and have been about their “rich white boy privilege” and how since they have it, they want to use it to advocate for climate change relief. these youtubers, for the most part, come from wealthy or comfortable backgrounds and seem fine not using any of that privilege or platform for anything worthwhile so it’s a nice change of pace to see them not only acknowledge it but actively leverage it for a good cause; like Jack getting arrested protesting while raising awareness and talking about how his white privilege allowed him to feel comfortable with something like being arrested.

Their insta page for the initiative they started, earth rise studio, also does a GREAT job of amplifying POC voices and providing digestible information for those who want to learn more about climate change and how to help!

Sorry if this is insanely off topic! I just rediscovered them recently and was so excited to see what they’ve become lol

Reactions: 19
guys i saw a magpie in my yard today what a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not like theyre a really common bird or anything it must be about me!!!!!!!!
OmG!!! Must have been arranged by Alfie and his truckload of assorted birds that he keeps for every bird-related occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually watched the whole bloody vlog. It was OK, nothing interesting or whatever, her smelling candles with Joe, until she went to the Q&A that she would answer SOME questions, and she answered one question, "Do you miss posting on your Zoella channel?''

Ans: "Not at all. I have not had ONE moment that I missed it."
She spent 11+ mins explaining about it.

That channel gave her the means to now sit at home and do so little and have such a privileges lifestyle. Basically she doesn't miss doing it because she :
#1 enjoys making vlogs more compared to structured videos (eg Hauls, Reviews)
#2 started Youtube because she enjoyed watching & consuming (what a word) videos of people living their lives, whether on Youtube or TV
#3 talked about reality tv, specifically the Kardashians trash.
#4 there was TOO much pressure, responsibilities, needing to stay a certain way making videos on Zoella's channel.
#5 those videos were repetitive and pressurizing, it was not reflective of her life anymore as a late 20s and she did not enjoyed making/editing/uploading those videos.
#6 she was juggling many things at the same time.
#7 she became much more interested in other stuff, like business. (should have said publishing horrible books)
#8 eventually she felt way too much immense pressure because she had left it for so long (from the last time she uploaded).
#9 she thought why was she doing it to herself, forcing herself to be everywhere?
#10 if people wanted to see the contents she was excited to produce, they can just go to "this channel''

pffffffff

#11 It was an obligation to KEEP posting those videos so there, she is done with it.
#12 she had moments she wanted to DELETE every videos on it.

WTF?

also her eyebrow made her look bewildered at all times.
zo.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh Mark's put his Christmas tree up. Surely Zoe has done hers or she deffo will now!

Reactions: 5
Title suggestion “Captain Tom has more stamina, poor peahead wishes Alf was ramming her”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually watched the whole bloody vlog. It was OK, nothing interesting or whatever, her smelling candles with Joe, until she went to the Q&A that she would answer SOME questions, and she answered one question, "Do you miss posting on your Zoella channel?''

That channel gave her the means to now sit at home and do so little and have such a privileges lifestyle. Basically she doesn't miss doing it because she :
#2 started Youtube because she enjoyed watching & consuming (what a word) videos of people living their lives, whether on Youtube or TV
#4 there was TOO much pressure, responsibilities, needing to stay a certain way making videos on Zoella's channel.
#5 those videos were repetitive and pressurizing, it was not reflective of her life anymore as a late 20s and she did not enjoyed making/editing/uploading those videos.
#7 she became much more interested in other stuff, like business. (should have said publishing horrible books)
#8 eventually she felt way too much immense pressure because she had left it for so long (from the last time she uploaded).
#9 she thought why was she doing it to herself, forcing herself to be everywhere?
#10 if people wanted to see the contents she was excited to produce, they can just go to "this channel''

pffffffff

#11 It was an obligation to KEEP posting those videos so there, she is done with it.

WTF?

View attachment 310341
I know, I just thought she sounded so ungrateful and so unaware of her position and how those videos and that channel gave her so much. It was like pissing in the face of all that and those viewers who watched and followed her. If she had anything about her or self-motivation she would have taken that channel and moved it forward, but no, takes the route of half arsed effort.
I can see where she is coming from - interests do change and life moves on but she seemed to blame the audience for not letting her evolve the channel which just feels like an easy get out clause to why she hasn’t bothered.
The ‘business’ line made me laugh! The next Alan sugar?! Business of flogging ghost written books and over priced tatt 😂.

Reactions: 14

pffffffff

WTF?

View attachment 310341
I SWEAR she's had fillers. Her cheeks look all plump and shiny like an older rich woman.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.