Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reactions: 13
This is also why she signs a load so the silly fans pre-order them.

Reactions: 10
Her "hen do" vlog came up in my recommended.. haven't followed her for years... is she engaged?

Reactions: 4
Yep, she just wants to get on the 'best selling' list.

Reactions: 7
Omg they're horrific
tbh the amount of orange in Noelle's decor is autumn overload, like be subtle with it, a few fairy lights, one or two pumpkins, and maybe a 1-2 throw pillows ( should be in a contrasting color tbh instead of more orange) and that's it. Like I get its for insta likes and #goals, but is it really a goal to have your house look like the halloween/autumn section of Home Sense threw up everywhere?

Reactions: 11
I’m a good 10 pages late, but MARK IS ABOUT TO TURN 30?!!! I thought he was 25/26 for sure, I’m not sure how to process this.

I also have to say that it drives me nuts that her September Bingo isn’t a 5x5 grid

Reactions: 17
Why would I buy a shit ton of pumpkins just to watch them rot on my nonexistent porch, Zoella people?

Reactions: 35
How is she actually still a thing? Greedy, grabby, talentless little scruff.

Reactions: 17
My boyfriend asked me to marry him after one year of dating. After two years of dating a man knows whether he wants to marry you or not.
I genuinely cannot understand how anyone could stay with a man for 7 YEARS without so much as a proposal.
Not everyone will agree but there’s just no way I would put up with that. I’d be gone after two.

Reactions: 34
It’s supposed to be in excess of 26 degrees for at least the first part of next week. THAT’S NOT VERY AUTUMNAL! You can’t be putting Instagram autumn leaves in 26 degree heat on an instastory. Just pack it in with the fucking up of seasons, Zoella. It’s still damn summer!

Reactions: 25
This applies only if the parts want to get married. For some, a tangible legal commitment is essential, for some others it is unnecessary.

Personally I don't really care if Zoe and Alfie ever get married but judging by Zoe's constant clickbaiting, hints at ring-and-a-bump and the sheer thirst for a move from Alfie, I'd say she'd appreciate that tangible step forward. I wish she'd cut the cord and find the guts to actually meet someone who cares about her life plans and dreams but at this point I'd be more shocked if they broke up than they got engaged. I have a feeling they'll walk into an obligatory marriage and be miserable for the sake of branding

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.