Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if she really wants to get into mental health work DO IT!!!! Like there is nothing holding her back from picking up a new career in some form or other, or even volunteer for Mind or Samaritans. Anything would be better than festering in the not mansion and opening PO Boxes in the office!

Reactions: 26
I feel like I’ve been Zoe. I’ve wasted time on a man child that won’t commit. Money isn’t an issue clearly so what’s holding him back? He’s just not that into it! I appreciate she’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I feel bad that he’s just stringing her along and she’s putting up with it. Just love yourself enough to move on Zoe
The thing is as well, in my experience, and I’m sure a lot of others, you actually feel so much better once it’s over. Like you know what you want and you won’t put up with any less. It is sad to see she’s been in this cycle for so long now

Reactions: 18
She said shes doing vlogmas but it will be like last year where she doesnt stress if she misses a day or two. So a half arsed attempt then.
Or pratting about with Mark!! What else is new!! Grow up and act like a bloody 30 year old!!¡!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
each to their own but is it a bit weird she just admitted on her story that she never truly got over her breakup from wilf? it’s been almost a decade, her career has absolutely sky rocketed (and gone back down) since then, been with Alfie for 8(?) years. just seems a bit strange

Reactions: 42
each to their own but is it a bit weird she just admitted on her story that she never truly got over her breakup from wilf? it’s been almost a decade, her career has absolutely sky rocketed (and gone back down) since then, been with Alfie for 8(?) years. just seems a bit strange
They say you never really fall out of love with someone until you fall in love with someone else so it’s very telling

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sooo... I think many people have that ~one~ person who really pulled on their heartstrings. But after close to 10 years, you really shouldn't feel anything for them... especially as she was so young. If Alfie said that about a previous gf, Zoe would not be happy at all. I had one person who although we weren't together long, REALLY did a number on me in that sense... that I never felt truly over him. Then I met my husband and when I thought of that other individual, it was a neutral feeling...like nothing. I think it is telling. If Zoe was really in love and happy with Alfie, she wouldn't dwell over Wilf.

Reactions: 34
I find it really interesting that the quarantine and pandemic did not cause her anxiety attacks. Perhaps that is because she stays at home most of the time anyway.

She says no plans to get another dog right now, but she and Alfie have always envisioned getting another dog when they have small children... plural. So she still wants kids with him...yikes.

Reactions: 13
She is always going on about Wilf! I feel like for some reason in the last year he’s always coming up and it‘s so odd. She acts like that was her ‘big’ relationship from her 20s, the one that some girls have that messes them up or defines them for a long while because they had shaped their life and emerging adult identity around them for so long, talked of marriage and moved in together, etc. But that’s not Wilf for her, her big ‘young adult’ relationship would be Alfie. Wilf isn’t even like super young first love either, it’s just a random ass pretty short relationship from when she was what, 19?

I wonder if she keeps thinking back to the demise of her relationship with Wilf because she realizes subconsciously that the choices she made right after that were a reaction to the breakup, like her going for Alfie and everything that followed. So she keeps going over it trying to work out her mindset in a way.

Reactions: 20
She is always going on about Wilf! I feel like for some reason in the last year he’s always coming up and it‘s so odd. She acts like that was her ‘big’ relationship from her 20s, the one that some girls have that messes them up or defines them for a long while because they had shaped their life and emerging adult identity around them for so long, talked of marriage and moved in together, etc. But that’s not Wilf for her, her big ‘young adult’ relationship would be Alfie. Wilf isn’t even like super young first love either, it’s just a random ass pretty short relationship from when she was what, 19?

I wonder if she keeps thinking back to the demise of her relationship with Wilf because she realizes subconsciously that the choices she made right after that were a reaction to the breakup, like her going for Alfie and everything that followed. So she keeps going over it trying to work out her mindset in a way.
And she was only with Wilf for 2 years or so? She had a boyfriend before him who was in videos. I don't think she really gave herself time to get over Wilf. She got caught up in the whirlwind of her channel taking off and started dating Alfie. She is definitely stuck in like 2014... nothing has progressed.

Reactions: 19
Do you think shes been wondering what life would be like if she was still with Wilf? like would she have been a mum by now etc

Reactions: 18
Do you think shes been wondering what life would be like if she was still with Wilf? like would she have been a mum by now etc
Perhaps.I had a look on Wilf's fb a while back and he seems to have a lot of friends, and spend time with his family. He also seems to be in a stable relationship with a fun, bubbly looking blonde girl.

Perhaps.I had a look on Wilf's fb a while back and he seems to have a lot of friends, and spend time with his family. He also seems to be in a stable relationship with a fun, bubbly looking blonde girl.
Lets be honest Alfie isnt giving her what she wants.

Reactions: 25

Yeah this makes sense, I remember a couple threads back somebody found out she started dating alfie literally just short months after the breakup? And also wow, they are very much the spitting image of each other, especially when alfie grew a beard (wonder if she encouraged him to do this for that reason)

Reactions: 14
The funny thing is, there are zero images of Zoe and Wilf together on Google.. he really wasn't around when her career took off. I think the problem is, is that she went from Wilf to Alfie quickly. She has never really been independent.

Reactions: 11
The funny thing is, there are zero images of Zoe and Wilf together on Google.. he really wasn't around when her career took off. I think the problem is, is that she went from Wilf to Alfie quickly. She has never really been independent.
I just googled "Wilf Hanson and Zoella" and Tattle came up! 😂
Screenshot_20200822-230905.jpg

Surely she reads here?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She says no plans to get another dog right now, but she and Alfie have always envisioned getting another dog when they have small children... plural. So she still wants kids with him...yikes.
That was kinda interesting because she talked about it being when Nala is a ‘bit older’ and when they have small children (plural). Given that Nala is already over five, if she’s enivisioning getting another dog after they’ve had two children - allowing time for trying, pregnancies, an age gap and waiting until after the newborn stage - and Nala still being alive then that means kids should be on the agenda very soon.

It could just be idle chat of course.

The thing is as well, in my experience, and I’m sure a lot of others, you actually feel so much better once it’s over. Like you know what you want and you won’t put up with any less. It is sad to see she’s been in this cycle for so long now
Could not agreed more. She just needs to take the plunge. Living in limbo is not good

Reactions: 9
Have to say I don’t actually think Zoe reads here. I don’t think her ego could handle it honestly. She can’t bear any criticism.

I’m sure some of her staff do monitor it though and perhaps present ‘feedback’ to her in a palatable way.

Reactions: 30
Anyone else feel like Alfie is doing the whole I don’t really want you but I also don’t want anyone else to have you (and all her wealth) also? I’ve heard him talk about her in a few interviews and he sounds very jealous of how much more wanted she is than him, he’s said before people would chose him just because they want an influencer where as for Zoe people specifically ask for her. I think by staying with her he feels he’s up there with her somehow and he won’t give that up.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.