Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guarantee she only agreed to go to London to see joe and dianne is because she knew it wouldn’t be as busy. Even when she goes there, it’s still under her rules. They were playing board games last night and now they’ve gone to a bloody bakery. Does this woman ever not get bored of the same crappy life style?!?!?!
I don’t understand what’s wrong with that? Not everyone likes to go out and drink ect... and she has anxiety in those situations. If she’s happy, I don’t see why she’s is so criticised on being a homebody? She pays enough money for that house. Also she might find it’s a better way to communicate with people rather than sit in a packed pub shouting to be heard.

Reactions: 29
When is dianne going to get rid of that tragic hair colour
Not anytime soon, it's part of her brand at minute & what she's most recognisable for, it also makes her stand out on the dancefloor. She might ditch it when she leaves Strictly. Awful colour aside at least she maintains it & it looks well unlike Zoes

Reactions: 32
I agree that pregnancy speculations are insensitive in the real world or sent directly to her. But what is this forum for if we can't speculate about something she's wished for for years and said a few times wanted to happen before she was 30?

I don't really like when people bring up the moral high ground on gossip forums cause literally 90% of things said here are morally wrong and we should accept it for what it is. Just my opinion of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I agree that pregnancy speculations are insensitive in the real world or sent directly to her. But what is this forum for if we can't speculate about something she's wished for for years and said a few times wanted to happen before she was 30?

I don't really like when people bring up the moral high ground on gossip forums cause literally 90% of things said here are morally wrong and we should accept it for what it is. Just my opinion of course.
I'm with you on that, people speculate about Zoe being pregnant not cause of her looks or weight, but cause she openly said she wanted a ring & a bump by 30, shes been 30 for 5 months , neither of which has happened, mainly cause she goes out with a man child who clearly doesn't love her & she is too lazy & settled to leave him & allow herself to be happy.

Reactions: 22
Exactly this. The gossip here is about big influencers who most likely won't read on here, but if it was smaller new influencers who could potentially read comments on forums about themselves, that stuff said here could easily have a very negative influence on them. In my country there just was that kind of incident with a local influencer.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand what’s wrong with that? Not everyone likes to go out and drink ect... and she has anxiety in those situations. If she’s happy, I don’t see why she’s is so criticised on being a homebody? She pays enough money for that house. Also she might find it’s a better way to communicate with people rather than sit in a packed pub shouting to be heard.
I think we get it at this point, you guys don’t drink and, like, monopoly is just as fun as a night out in London in your 20s. Totally. Do you all feel better now?

(For the record let’s be real, the reaction to Zoe is about her inability to experience a mix of things and to have any sense of normal human curiousity. Yeah board games are fun sometimes, and sometimes long convos with a glass of wine at a friend’s apartment is fun, and sometimes a spontaneous crazy night out IS cathartic and uniquely fun in its own way that you can’t replicate moving your piece along the Trivial Pursuit board. Zoe has no desire to lose the careful control she keeps around herself and she repeats her days and outings to an absurd degree when you consider the opportunities she has.

For example when she went to NYC recently she had several opportunities to choose something to do *on her own* or explore somewhere and she only ever circled the hotel with Zach and then went and waited for Alfie. What 30 year old woman doesn’t have like ONE thing she wants to see or do in one of the best cities in the world besides visit a bakery and eat the donuts in her bed? Anytime she DOES go out it’s like they dressed up a cat and snuck it into a bar or something like “look Zoe’s out!”

She has no curiosity, sense of self-development, or excitement for the world beyond the doors of a bakery or garden centre and yeah I find that to be a bad or unappealing quality in a person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I don't criticize her for not wanting to go out on a big party night (is that even allowed yet in the UK?). It's not for everyone, and especially as you get older, the fun part of nights out seems to lose some shine because if you've matured enough, you can see drunk people are annoying. But she really doesn't seem to have any personal interests. No actual initiative of "let's go do X, let's go see Y". If it's not a restaurant/cafe/ice cream shop, and usually the same ones, she's out of ideas. Whatever they do on weekends like this one, seems to be instigated by the others, not by her. It is sad to be that passive about your own life when you could have and do anything you want.

Reactions: 24
Zoe's finally left Joe's flat and is home. Do you think Dianne's quickly building up a bonfire on the terrace to burn all those board games

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Actually liked Zoe a bit in Mark's recent vlog - she came to his ends and did some normal things!

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200802-234751_Instagram.jpg

Joe is copying Alfies "I'm too cool" pose. Don't know how to feel bout that 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why does Aldie close his eyes in every photo!! And always with the same joyless smile.

and as for Zoe and those glasses!!!!
3B2DA809-A8E1-4558-ADF3-9CAF98CF956E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.