Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle

VIP Member
I thought oh fair play these jeans are actually really cute
Screenshot_20200706-191817_Instagram.jpg

Go to check them out and they're fucking £150. Sorry, but who in the real world spends that amount of money on a pair of jeans???
Screenshot_20200706-191746_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 26

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
It would be such a risk for him to cheat with being a ‘public figure’, it would have to be someone who didn’t know him and so couldn’t use it as blackmail, so probably an older woman. And what woman in her mid 30s+ would want to shag Alfie?! I’ve just got visions of him saying some daft shite like ‘this is so sick’ part way through
The only person likely to want to shag Alfie is Mark. But he will have to take his head out of Zoe's ass first.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I think she stays with Alfie because of her anxiety. She feels comfortable with how things are and doesn't like change. She likes having him around while she watches the same shows over and over again hiding under a blanket. She's created a life that doesn't challenge her or make her nervous. Mark comes over, Alfie is there, she pretends to work in her office now and again, and that's it. I don't even know how she'd cope with a baby to be honest because everything would be different.

I don't think Alfie is in love with her at all

bobby768

haha exactly i just came on here to mention her tiny little head that needs a child size mask! tinyyyyy zoe she's so small omg

hairkinz

While I always preferred her with longer hair (I was a bit sad when she originally cut it in like 2014ish), I feel like now it just kind of drags her face down. It seems almost like a half-hearted attempt to return to her glory days (despite claiming to love her short hair for so long), but it just doesn't fit her anymore. She should have kept it at its real length.

What do we see here? Of course that massive bra. 😅😅
You can see in todays vlog when she's in the very low cut white dress in the field that she has pretty small boobs, don't know why she insists on wearing these giant flotation devises as bras that take up half her torso

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I do feel bad for her in the whole children and marriage situation, I feel like a complete failure in life because I don’t have kids or aren’t married yet, it actually really impacts me massively. She should really find someone different to Alfie, I think finding someone who can lift her up and give her the things she wants will make her a better person and give better content.

she used to be soo enjoyable to watch back in the day
I'm sure you are not a complete failure ❤

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
S

she definitely reads here, that video is down, it was mentioned today that she hasn’t posted on Instagram, she’s got a picture up now😝
Hi Zoe since we have you here can you please let me know what happened to Tanya’s dog, there’s a lot of speculation and we need to put that to rest 😉
Also Zoe, I know you think you love him, but please get rid of Alfie. You're obviously both miserable and only staying together for the money. But its seriously not worth it

• Heart

lozenge85

I do feel bad for her in the whole children and marriage situation, I feel like a complete failure in life because I don’t have kids or aren’t married yet, it actually really impacts me massively.
You’re not a complete failure. Going by your username, I’m guessing you’re 26/27? You have plenty of time to find what you want, don’t worry. ❤

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

lemondaze

I scrolled far down on her insta today (I know lol but it’s been one of those boring lockdown days) and found this old photo collage of her. Sure it was seven years ago, but I don’t understand how her eyes have drooped THAT much. Also, the thick eyebrow trend doesn’t work for everybody - especially not Zoe. She used to be so fresh faced and bubbly, I’d even forgotten before seeing that!

Attachments

• Wow

Lilykins

VIP Member
Does anyone notice that she talks differently when she's with Mark? She puts on a different accent, kind of the same as his.
Havent watched the latest vlog, but in the past the way she would screech ''ere he is ' or 'oh ellooo ' or 'look who it is' in some weird kind of mockney used to annoy me so much 😂

• Haha