Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
The thing regarding her spending xmas with Alfie's parents as hers arn't together is a shit excuse IMO. Not all families have a cosy 2 point 4 set up and she's not a bloody baby she should learn to adapt not just dump them for Alfie's parents!

Reactions: 25

littlenoodle

What was the point of them driving in separate cars and pretending to be social distancing the entire time when minutes into the vlog she puts her nose on his wrist to sniff it??
Very true. The rules in England are so misguided and confusing though, to the point where the majority of people have given up. I think she is really trying to be a good influence and stick to the rules TBF. You'll see a lot of other influencers in the next few weeks flying to Spain without a flying fuck of care in the world.

zatanna

Alfie just captions about their head size in their couples pictures because he can't think of anything else to say about her lol

• Haha

lemondaze

there’s no way she’s on her stories saying her walk was eventful because it was.... dark? dear god I feel sorry for this girl if that is the epitome of eventful or the most exciting thing in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 24

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Yes Next and some other stores have dropped the brand. Lets see what these influencers who do hauls every week do about it!
They will stop, wait for Boohoo to go on a major PR drive, clean house, talk about improving supplier relations etc. And in 6 months time people will be back to buying from boohoo and influencers will be doing hauls again.

Too many people are fickle, too many people can only afford cheap fast fashion. Too many people won't care enough.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
This was when every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to date her. Yet she chose fucking Alfie.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, she would be much better with Jim 🤷🏻‍♀️
No one deserves Jim foisted upon them, not even zoe.

Does anyone think she could have chosen to settle for Alfie as she was so hurt by wilf cheating on her, and Alfie was widely percived to be 'punching' !
and being younger easy to control (compared to wilf)

She should leave him now though. Never seen two rich people so miserable with each other who could leave, but don't.

bobby768

Well, we here have all known he fancies Alfie and has for a long time.

Just because I think it would be the most interesting thing to happen to the three of them in so long, I would love to see Zoe and Alfie break up, and Alfie get with Mark instead of a generic Insta model. At least Alfie and Mark have chemistry.
oh my god that would be so juicy and delicious!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

GossWhore

VIP Member
I dont know why she calls it a iced hot chocolate its a chocolate milkshake ffs
Someone called it Nesquik and that's all I see now.
😂😂😂

And the reason Zoella minions ask her to show how to make it is because it's the only thing she seem to know how to do - that and those shreddies chocolate thing.

They aren't asking her for make-up tips for a reason

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Why is everything so EXTRA in ZoElLa land? Let’s kit out a full room with rainbows cos it was pride. I mean, yeah it’s nice and sweet for Mark and a bit of effort is cute with your pals.

But, why is ZoElLa so extra, all the time, for every event and occasion on the planet, ever? Oh yeah I know why, for content. It’s never in private is it!!??

Alan34

God why is EVERYONE in Zoe’s life so up her arse like seriously every single person just sings her praises and tells her how wonderful, talented and pretty she is. Now I’m all for a bit of positivity but I get the feeling it’s the same in real life. The woman needs a good shaking up, some proper encouragement and some honesty. She is wasting away in that house, when she has SO MANY opportunities to do amazing things. She has got way too comfortable doing nothing and it’s clear it’s causing her mental health to suffer. Anyone can see she’s not happy, she’s just pretending she is by filling the emptiness with material items and money. Everyone is too scared to step on her little toes and tell her to wise up and WAKE UP. She’s wasting her life away. Come on Zoe. You still have a life. Live it.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Nice of Zoe to post such a flattering picture. Poppy really is lucky to have her as a sister in law. Also is Zoes house the new barnard castle. With all the people staying over im assuming its the new place to test your eye sight.

Plus i imagine they totally disinfect all the surfaces once anyone has left. The only people Zoe hasn't managed to see during or after lockdown seem to be her own family
Yeah why doesnt she go and see HER mum and Grandparents instead of Mark and the bloody Deyes.

lemonlime

VIP Member
It may be known to his friends but he might have family/relatives that he doesn't want to include into this yet. Coming out and feeling ready to come out is extremely personal, so whether that person feels ready to do it officially has little to do with how many people already know/guess the situation. It took Dan&Phil a decade to come out to their fanbase. I don't think Mark has an obligation or a deadline to do so because he's been vague about it or because people have assumptions.

• Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I don’t think infertility is the case. I think it became clear at the beginning of this year based on things Zoe said that they had decided this (2020) would be their ‘fun’ year of travel and whatnot and in 2021 they would try to have kids. For a woman who has wanted children for years and in a very long term relationship and used to talk about the fun of being ‘young parents’ and now over 30 and having been told no wedding but we can have kids I guess, I’d imagine that‘s as far as you could push her to wait... likely having her first baby around 32.

For Alfie, future with Zoe has always been in the vague hypothetical, the way that high school kids talk about marrying their high school gf/bf someday. Everything is always off in the future and far enough away that you just talk about it in the sense of ‘what would we name our kids lolol’ and not anything real. But I think he agreed to ‘year after next’ finally and had planned to have a crazy 2020 which he probably thought would make him feel ready.
I know we can’t tell just from vlogs or whatever, but I don't have the sense that they have been in the space where they’ve been actively trying to start a family for a while now.

I think the question is, if this guess based on things Zoe was saying is correct, will COVID push them away from that agreement or timeline? Will Alfie want one more year, etc.

romansalad

She could've 100% embrace home decor vibes and become known to more mature audience. Zoe would benefit so much from an editor, she always whines how long editing takes her and almost every youtuber has an editor now, not like she can't afford one.

Marie_10

The eyeliner she did years ago also helped a lot to diminish her naturally droopy eyes. She always looks so pretty with a red shiny lip and eyeliner. I don't get why she keeps doing the shiny brown eyeshadow and matte beige lip, it doesn't suit her at all.

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
All this talk of her being desperate for kids i actually dont think is true, she wants to be ickle wickle zoe peahead and be coddled for the rest of her life
Once she does have kids, it'll be that much more unbearable! "People are always surprised this is my son/daughter, everyone always thinks I'm so much younger than I am so they always think I'm too young to have a kid this age!!!"

• Haha

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
Thing is, Zoe, as boring as she is, is at least honest with what she likes and dislikes and she would 100% enjoy this. Alfie picking number 3 is laughable. He wouldn't last 5 minutes backpacking or camping at a festival and when did he become such a yogi?! What a twat.
Alfie confuses himself with his fantasy self. He likes to think he’d be doing all these adventurous things but he never does. He’s got the money, has flexible work- hell he’d probably even make more money from putting out travel vlogs here and there compared to his normal ones. At least Zoe’s a little more grounded on what she’s really like. She still says Some things that are more of her fantasy self speaking but mostly she seems pretty ok with staying at home and being boring, and doesn’t mind admitting it lol

• Haha