Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
To be fair to her, literally nobody is following it anymore. Its been months and the world is returning to normal. She isn't harming anyone.
Unless she’s carrying it, you can be a carrier and not know it, herd immunity doesn’t work and the effects have been unproven, if we all took her attitude we’re heading for a second spike sooner rather than later

Reactions: 27

Okay

i don't think they would film it tbh i feel like they're the type who want people to know everything but also the type to be secretive about stuff they know people are really interested in. Exactly the way Tanya was when she married Jim, very secretive and showed barely anything. I feel like if they did show anything it would make it seem more like a circus than a wedding, they're so false to the camera and who wants that for their wedding day! They probably hope companies will be queued up round the block offering them freebies if they got married (which ofc they would!)
As for a baby i really don't know if she could handle it, she seems to use alfie as a security blanket and i get the feeling shed be very afraid to do anything alone once she was pregnant and Alfie would still expect to be allowed to run around doing what he wants when he wants.
Its all very strange and not a situation id be envious tbh, i know how it feels to long for a proposal and baby and its not nice! Then the right man comes along and before you know it you have it all!
I kind of found Jim and Tanya keeping theirs so secretive offensive, they had no issue milking the engagement and wedding for freebies and content, they had everything they owned because people watched their videos, bought the makeup, the pencil cases, etc, and then something their fans were really excited to see they were like “oh sorry we want to keep this private”.
If Alfie and Zoe did the same thing that’s exactly how their fans would feel, Zoe sold them shit in a box as an advent calendar and charged them £50 for the pleasure, if she wants a private life she needs to get off line. She and Alfie always act like they’ve worked so hard for what they have but the truth is they and the rest of the Brit crew got lucky, they got on youtube at the right time, if they started 2 years later no one would know their names.

• Heart

SachaStark

Absolutely, milestones are indeed meaningless social constructs, exactly as @lemonlime said.

Remember that we are only discussing Zoe’s life with regard to age milestones because, 1) this is a gossip forum, and 2) because it’s something she made decidedly public to a large audience some time ago, perhaps unwisely.

My husband and I were together for over six years before we were engaged, which a PP said would make her feel shitty. Personally, I didn’t feel shitty, I was too young to be engaged before that. We waited a further three years before we were married, which some people would say is a “too long” engagement, and what was the point of getting engaged, etc. Personally, we didn’t care, because we weren’t in a rush, and we actually both quite enjoyed the wedding planning! We are now both in our thirties, husband late, me early, and we are neither parents nor homeowners yet. Some other people our ages are. Personally, we don’t care, because our lives are not THEIRS to live. And we are happy with where we are, and what we have, thankfully.

Seriously, don’t worry about it. Your life will work out milestone-wise in a combination of the way you want it to, and the way it’s supposed to be. Fingers crossed that it will be a wonderful one!

• Heart

Lemonz

VIP Member
View attachment 181419I don’t normally post but.. You would think they would notice Nala weed on the doormat? Edit: it’s easier to see in her story on insta
Sorry, why is she suddenly concerned about Nala using her brain after years of not bothering to bloody walk her properly?
Do we reckon someones mentioned how fucking stupid Nala is or she's being destructive and the vets pointed out she actually needs brain stimulation

Okay

What ever happened with her and the Saconne Jolys? I thought they were pretty close friends considering they called Zoe to look after their kids when Anna had the miscarriage a while back.. 🤔
Anna and Jonathan always said they were still friends, but a few weeks ago jonathan posted a commenting saying they drifted apart because Alfie and Zoe always wanted them to go out but they have 4 kids and couldn’t keep up.
I actually don’t think this one is on Zoe, she was obsessed with this family for years way before she even met them, she was even organizing a baby shower for Anna, but something happened in the two months between the miscarriage and Alessias pregnancy because Zoe completely stopped talking about them and vice versa also Zoe wasn’t at Anna’s baby shower and the last time the saw each other was after Alessia was born she and Alfie went to see them, it was a really short visit and they all looked really uncomfortable, it was probably one of those obligatory visits where you just want to get out 😂
The Sacconejolys have yet to keep one friend, it should have been easy to hang onto Zoe as they fed into her perfect family fantasy, but I think this one is on them, as much a Zoe struggles to maintain real friendships these people take it to the next level!

there are loads of couples who have been together 10 years or more who aren't married and don't have kids, and they're super happy!
the only reason i think its such a topic of conversation within this thread and generally with Zoe and Alfie is because its very obvious that Zoe wants to be married with kids and Alfie doesn't.
If neither of them expressed interest in it then i don't think anyone would care about it but frankly we all just feel sorry for Zoe now.

also, sooo many couples getting engaged recently

hxgsandkxssxs

The thing regarding her spending xmas with Alfie's parents as hers arn't together is a shit excuse IMO. Not all families have a cosy 2 point 4 set up and she's not a bloody baby she should learn to adapt not just dump them for Alfie's parents!
i just want to say that I agree with you, and it was an explanation I came up with for her behaviour, not an excuse. If it helps, my childhood was awful, and I never even had a Christmas tree. I know the feeling of yearning for family quite well.

And yes, she should learn to adapt. Families come in all shapes and sizes. There isn’t always a mum, a dad, a brother and a family dog. I was simply pointing out that she’s very cosy with Alfie’s family, and it’s my opinion that she has latched onto them because she feels “homeless”, and it’s a big reason why she doesn’t want to lose Alfie. Both for all the years she’s put it on the promise of a future family, and because she’s adopted his family as her own. It’s quite evident from her behaviour that she’s very nostalgic of her past and hasn’t properly got over her parent’s divorce, despite it happening later in her life, either in her late teens or early 20s(?). She probably never had much time as a single woman learning to navigate life and a newly-shaped family by herself. Now she’s 30 and losing Alfie might, through fault of her own, make her very lonely. I think just a few pages ago, a user pointed out that she entered into a relationship with Alfie just 3 months after her last mention of Wilf on Twitter.

I do want to apologise if I’ve offended anyone by saying Zoe might feel her family is too fragmented to feel Christmases are festive with them. This is a Zoe-specific bury-head-in-90s-hermit-hole explanation. Many people not so hung-up as Zoe have blended families and enjoy them immensely. Blended is the new normal, anyway.

mmm22

Her life is way too entangled with his from their company, app, friends, house, dog, etc. She will sadly likely never choose leave him because that would mean restarting most of her life, she's too anxious to go on a train, can't imagine her trying to find new friends or even going on dates at this point in her life. Unless some magically single perfect guy comes into her life I feel like she will just settle.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
He wouldn't have a clue what to even do with a woman. I honestly imagine him having sex like a teenage boy and it's over after a minute 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

lapin

Odds on Zoe being the one that made Alfie write this caption on his newest picture? :ROFLMAO: What is their obsession with their head sizes, it baffles me
Their body languages are COMPLETELY different. You can notice at first sight, that his hand rests on HIS knee. Even though her leg is very close to him, he decided to no to touch her while Zoe touches his face and leans forward to him.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I apologzie in advance if this has been mentioned or talked about before, but does anyone know what happened to the 'sugg life' merch that both zoe & joe came out with? didn't they release a couple of sweaters, hoodies, and calenders said they were going under construction and never launched again? zoe still follows the page, but the website is not working anymore? just curious that's all.
I think it’s on the pile of “shit ZoElLa gives up on”.

• Haha

Hally34

VIP Member
Hilarious when influencers post this utter rubbish. For a ‘normal’ person to post about taking a break from the internet makes sense as social media isn’t their job! It’s your bloody job!! if you don’t want to do it anymore just go away and get a 9-5, don’t whine about it being hard work because compared to most jobs it’s a breeze.

Attachments

not to be rude or ignorant as I see your point but also, we have taken her attitude, have you looked around? It’s a fact, nobody is socially distancing anymore and no second spike as of yet even after all the gatherings etc..
I live in Leicester and we’re still in localised lockdown.You sure about that no second spike?!