Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
Zoe grew up in a really small sheltered area, I get that, but she lives in Brighton now which does have more diversity so it does surprise me that that there isn’t any diversity in her life at all, but that could also be because she never leaves home.
Meeting people in Brighton would require her to interact with someone who isn't part of the Deyes family though

Reactions: 23

littlenoodle

The only thing actually stopping Alfie from going travelling is the idea in his head that he's super busy all the time.

• Haha

Hally34

VIP Member
I'm very revealed to know that even English "authors" cannot spell, so we all foreign speakers do not have to feel bad about making spelling mistakes! 🤣🤣 But not gonna lie, personally I wouldn't even have made such a spelling mistake. 😆
Her poor grammar is such an insult to struggling authors. She’s a published author yet doesn’t understand how to use apostrophes! Also, the way she always says and writes ‘Myself and ......’. It should be ‘...... and I’. Grrr. She has so much free time to educate herself, yet wastes away her days playing animal crossing.

epicmature

Chatty Member

Watch 10 seconds of each video just to get past the horrendous thumbnails. She is unrecognisable both in looks and personality. I know at this point she was probably secretly earning loads of money from YouTube and we just didn’t know yet, but fame, money and affluence really ruined her.

I also think being sent hundreds of products killed the buzz you get from saving up your money until payday when you get to splash out on something from Nars, she literally hasn’t used some of her favourite brands from these videos in years because she just gets sent everything now. It’s sad.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So the brand deal her and Alfie are doing is Spotify :giggle:
Even though they probably dont use Spotify and probably use Apple Music because they are both massive Apple Wankers.

Maybe Alfie is hoping Spotify buy the exclusive rights to his super machoor "podcast" like that American (Joe Rogan was it?) Who got paid like $100m.

• Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
It's even worse than before 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can someone get this woman a real friend who won't tell her she looks good like this...
It is awful. She looks like someone TRYING to look young. It is so sad. She is really stuck in her past like she is trying to recreate the young Zoella look. She looks better with shorter hair.

I just saw that video the other day , it was last year and I instantly thought Zoe really lucked out on this whole lockdown thing, she didn’t have to follow through with that, or get on any planes this year!
Lockdown has been her dream in so many ways: Alfie forced to stay at home, no pressure to put out content, no reason for her to leave the comfort of her sofa for months. We're now mere weeks away from her favourite time of the year where she can shut herself away/fester under a blanket without feeling bad about it.

SachaStark

Again, if you’re going to play make-believe that you “write books”... maybe spend the five minutes learning the difference between there/their/they’re?

Hint, Zoe: you’re getting it wrong most of the time.

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
See Joe and Dianne have been over today .....
For board games and scones!! I'm sure the last time they went they did the exact same thing!!

• Haha

Ester123

Like wear a push up bra all you want. All the power to you but wearing a bra nearly the size of your head which has no actual function the minute you put it on is pointless.
plus it’s years old, as other people have pointed out, so any support there may have been is likely gone.
Embrace your small titties girl. Think of all the much cuter bras you get the luxury of wearing that us bustier girls don’t.

ClemLikeFlem

Tbf I don’t understand why Zoe hasn’t leant more into her obsession with Christmas/Autumn.. a product line of homewear, candles, bakeware etc.. or maybe that was the plan before the whole advent calendar issue

Louise123

VIP Member
That's a bit harsh,
She has the most loving boyfriend who is going to propose any day,
She's extremely close with her family, she can barely be apart from them,
Amazing hair done by one of the UK's best hairdressers,
A channel which is full of interesting videos and new content which she regularly uploads on to.
She has so many hobbies, that I can't even begin to list them.
A thriving social life, with so many friends.

Have I missed out on all the things Zoe has in her life other then money🤪🤪
She has an amazingly fit and happy designer dog, who definitely doesnt have a problem with her anal glands.

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Gosh, I can imagine Joe won't wait for Alfie to propose first. When Joe is ready he will do it so as not to disappoint Diane. I think Zoe needs to give up on Alfonso now.

Gosh, I can imagine Joe won't wait for Alfie to propose first. When Joe is ready he will do it so as not to disappoint Diane. I think Zoe needs to give up on Alfonso now.
And surely Poppy and Sean won't wait much longer. There comes a point when you can't protect peoples feelings by waiting for something to happen to them first.

I think what would really send her over the edge & into a full on breakdown us if Joe gets engaged before her. Considering he's her younger brother, whos relationship history is one night stands, a few flings & friends with benefits. Add to that him & Dianne aren't even going out 2 years, I think that would hit far harder then Jim Chapman's engagement.
I’ve a feeling Joe could propose soon... maybe Christmas? I feel bad for Zoe, Alfie is really pushing it...

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I genuinely laughed out loud when Marks plan for Zoes hen do was to get them all embroidered blankets and watch tv 🤣 how fuckin boring!! So much shade was thrown during Marks hen party planning. Basically called her boring as fuck. A wagamamas, blankets and a film. So true though! Yeah what did Alfie say at the end of the vlog?! Zoe said "ALFIE!", so I felt whatever he said had a grain of truth to it. I think it was that he was happy Mark was leaving

Marie_10

the shorter hair looks much, much better on her. But I think she should go back to her natural color entirely, maybe it's just me but the blonde balayage seems a bit out of fashion.