Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought oh fair play these jeans are actually really cute
Screenshot_20200706-191817_Instagram.jpg

Go to check them out and they're bleeping £150. Sorry, but who in the real world spends that amount of money on a pair of jeans???
Screenshot_20200706-191746_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
That’s nothing for someone as rich as her. And when you’ve got other YouTubers like KSI who got a bespoke chain made with a cartoon character for 500k, Jake Paul and his cars and Rolexes, Zoe is pretty unflashy in comparison...

Reactions: 35
Yeah I guess if she's posted them just to show off rather than recommending them to her 12 year old followers it's not that shocking.

Reactions: 9
That’s nothing for someone as rich as her. And when you’ve got other YouTubers like KSI who got a bespoke chain made with a cartoon character for 500k, Jake Paul and his cars and Rolexes, Zoe is pretty unflashy in comparison...
She’s so dull even her wealth flashing is boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I laughed as well how she made it seem like she was late in signing those copies of her book....its like what else do you have to do, surely she'd make that a priority?!

I also can't believe she posted that picture of her and Alfie, I've never seen two people look so dead behind the eyes and unhappy with each other. Can she really not see it?!

Reactions: 16
I used to love Zoe but I've come to realise how stale that she is. It's honestly frustrating to see her and Alfie be in this stale unprogressing relationship when she so obviously wants more than she's saying. Plus, her not going out and staying in most of the time has had an unhealthy impact on me in the past... I feel like that's what I should be doing. It sounds weird, I know. Like, being 'cosy' is the most important thing.
It's time to move on from Zoe and Alfie.

Reactions: 22
Those jeans are horrid and not worth more then £20 IMO. Alfie looks like he would rather be anywhere else but with her #boreoutofhistinymind.

Reactions: 14
It depends if she actually was drinking - I had a friend who was trying for years, she would very publicly talk about her ‘journey to getting pregnant’, and then when she did get pregnant she was suddenly hit with lots of anxiety in case something happened, so rather that letting people ask she said they’d stopped trying and used to post pics of them with ‘alcohol’ (not her drinking it but pouring it/holding the glass etc) and then didn’t announce she was having the baby until she only had a month to go
Yeah I can understand women suddenly get anxious when they are pregnant. It is more stressful then you realise before it happens to you. All the foods you are not allowed to eat, the caffeine limits, making sure the baby kicks at least 20 times a day. So much more to think about than you realise. Although having a baby definitely shows any cracks in a relationship. I'm not sure their relationship would survive it.

Reactions: 12
I would love a body language expert to watch these two and give their full report. We all know there’s no real love or future there but I’d love to hear what an expert says and picks up on.

Reactions: 33
She doesnt look too impressed shes got more signatures to do...well you wanted those pre-orders for the £ so get signing!

Reactions: 13
I laughed as well how she made it seem like she was late in signing those copies of her book....its like what else do you have to do, surely she'd make that a priority?!

I honestly can't say anything. I'm a massive procrastinator and something like that is something I would put off until last minute because it was such a mindless task

Reactions: 6
One thing that has annoyed me so much about influencers recently is that they went mad posting about BLM but now Boohoo are actually facing allegations of modern day slavery, and exploiting BAME workers, and everyone is silent. Getting gifted free cheap tat from Boohoo (who own Nasty Gal, Miss Pap and PLT) is their bread and butter. Disgusting as Zoe has worked with Boohoo before several times. It's been in the news for days but seen nothing from anybody - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53305006

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
YES SO AGREE!!

Such massive hypocrisy. While they post about clapping for the NHS and so on they were getting paid by a brand using slavery, ironically causing more problems by not following health guidelines! Makes me so angry. Moral vacuums, the lot of them.
One thing that has annoyed me so much about influencers recently is that they went mad posting about BLM but now Boohoo are actually facing allegations of modern day slavery, and exploiting BAME workers, and everyone is silent. Getting gifted free cheap tat from Boohoo (who own Nasty Gal, Miss Pap and PLT) is their bread and butter. Disgusting as Zoe has worked with Boohoo before several times. It's been in the news for days but seen nothing from anybody - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53305006

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly can't say anything. I'm a massive procrastinator and something like that is something I would put off until last minute because it was such a mindless task
I can understand that, just find it ironic with Zoe as this literally meant to be her job and doesn't appear to have anything else to be doing!!

Reactions: 8
Totally agree. Goes to show how much of it was performative. I mean all they would really have to say is 'I will not be working with any of these brands in future.' it's not hard?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.