Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this comment reminds me of a vlogmas video where Alfie was saying how much his mum liked hosting and Zoe was like ‘so do I’ and the smugness in her face because she was getting to host was just so annoying and bitchy-I actually don’t mind her but that really annoyed me and I felt bad for Amanda.

Zoe always seems to go extra but when you strip it back it’s always the same shite-massive cheese boards/nibbles tables,the same eggs for breakfast,dum dum donuts or massive tubs of ice cream etc-she just throws money at everything and when she does actually attempt to be creative like when she sets the Christmas table,it looks pretty tit.
Zoella likes hosting but Amanda still had to cook Christmas dinner because Zoe can't cook anything other than sausages and microwave mash.

She'd definitely try and do Christmas dinner from frozen packets if she actually had to cook it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
tbh it occurred to me the other day while I was watching her latest vlog with the function of beauty shampoo ad that I wouldn't actually think much of her opinion even if it was sincere, she has SO MANY products I highly doubt she properly tests them and researches their benefits, just shoves 100 things on her face/hair/whatever at once.
I saw this in a video where she was talking about the Sunday Riley Luna, she said “I absolutely love this stuff, well I stopped using it later year because I thought it was making me break out, but when I used it I liked it, but I’m trying it out again now”, it was so contradictory and also confusing I had to rewatch it to understand what she was saying 😂

Reactions: 13
Why has Mark gone to their house again? Are they physically incapable of leaving their house now?
I dont even understand why hes gone 🤷🏻‍♀️ he was only there a week or so ago. The rules have only just changed n its not like hes family or anything! I haven't even been back in my mums house yet!

Reactions: 4
Mark looks uncomfortable in front of the over the top decorated wall

Reactions: 7
Why is everything so EXTRA in ZoElLa land? Let’s kit out a full room with rainbows cos it was pride. I mean, yeah it’s nice and sweet for Mark and a bit of effort is cute with your pals.

But, why is ZoElLa so extra, all the time, for every event and occasion on the planet, ever? Oh yeah I know why, for content. It’s never in private is it!!??
I suppose it’s better than the homophobic tweets she used to send, But she has a gay employee (sorry best friend) now so she cool!

Reactions: 14
Mark looks uncomfortable in front of the over the top decorated wall
I think he looks uncomfortable because he hasnt really addressed his sexuality..
Annoyingly there was a comment under the picture last night that I couldn’t find now to screenshot (maybe deleted?) where someone asked something like ‘what part of the lgbtq+ community do you belong to? I’m bi’ and two people had commented under it, the first saying ‘that’s rude’ and the second saying ‘he’s not, he’s just an ally’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think he looks uncomfortable because he hasnt really addressed his sexuality..
Annoyingly there was a comment under the picture last night that I couldn’t find now to screenshot (maybe deleted?) where someone asked something like ‘what part of the lgbtq+ community do you belong to? I’m bi’ and two people had commented under it, the first saying ‘that’s rude’ and the second saying ‘he’s not, he’s just an ally’
It’s a real shame that people still find rude to think someone might be gay. There’s nothing wrong with being gay. It’s not a slur.

Reactions: 43
Do you guys think she actually use the Function of Beauty shampoos? The bottles are always almost empty (though she could be pouring them down the drain before filming to make it believable, but I doubt she'd even think of it). I'm kinda surprised if she does use them because she never seems to use or care about brands she's sponsored by. Also the shampoos look such poor quality compare to whatever she could afford. I guess they must pay very well for her to accept the sponsor over and over again.
I noticed when she was talking about it and holding up the shampoo and conditioner in a pink and blue bottle and they had both gone down to the same level-my shampoo and conditioner never get used at the same rate I always run out of one before the other!

Reactions: 19
My god, the comedy bra again... She looks like a 5 year old playing 'grown up' with her mother's underwear... Who does she think she's kidding? Aren't we past the 'big boobs are better' dumbass mentality of early 2000s? If you want to wear these bras so hard, go and get implants. I can't believe the people around her for not saying something about the 4 sizes too large bra obsession. She has a small ribcage too, she looks absolutely ridiculous. It's not even a push up bra/bikini top, she just bought a huge cup size for her and called it a day. Good grief.
You know the quote 'dress for the job you want, not the job you have'. Well Zoe's decided she will dress for the tits she wants, not the tits she has. I honestly can't get over it, you could fit a small dog in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Honestly I think the reason Mark doesn’t address his sexuality is because he is an uncloseted gay man and is making no attempt to hide that, because it’s not important. It’s not as if he has made up a pretend girlfriend who we don’t know. Or tried to imply he’s straight. Unless I’ve missed something? He’s just going about his business. This isn’t a pop at anything that’s been said here it’s more the preoccupation with the ‘is he gay’ thing from the fans. There’s no need.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Honestly I think the reason Mark doesn’t address his sexuality is because he is an uncloseted gay man and is making no attempt to hide that, because it’s not important. It’s not as if he has made up a pretend girlfriend who we don’t know. Or tried to imply he’s straight. Unless I’ve missed something? He’s just going about his business. This isn’t a pop at anything that’s been said here it’s more the preoccupation with the ‘is he gay’ thing from the fans. There’s no need.
Yes but when hes spoken about crushes and past loves etc he never says 'him' or 'her' he says that person. So in my eyes he is in a way trying to hide it.

Reactions: 12
THIS omg
Not sure what the speculation is about... not everyone 'comes out' some people are just 'out'! and Mark is one of them??
There's an interview here: https://teneightymagazine.com/2018/07/22/mark-ferris-interview-smiling-in-the-spotlight/
That has this quote:
“It was a bit intense at the start because when [we started making videos together], obviously it opened up a lot of criticism, including ‘you’re trying to steal Zoe away from Alfie!’ Which we were all like ‘uh – don’t have to worry about that!’”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I noticed when she was talking about it and holding up the shampoo and conditioner in a pink and blue bottle and they had both gone down to the same level-my shampoo and conditioner never get used at the same rate I always run out of one before the other!
This is true I use more conditioner then shampoo.

I dont even understand why hes gone 🤷🏻‍♀️ he was only there a week or so ago. The rules have only just changed n its not like hes family or anything! I haven't even been back in my mums house yet!
You’re allowed to stay overnight now aren’t you? Maybe he never left.......?! Maybe she’s making him stay there so she’s not stuck with Alfie on her own anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes but when hes spoken about crushes and past loves etc he never says 'him' or 'her' he says that person. So in my eyes he is in a way trying to hide it.
Yeah, this is exactly what Joey Graceffa used to do before he came out. It's totally cool to not have to address your sexuality because it's completely normal to be gay/bi etc... but if you want it to be a casual thing that you don't need to make a video about and just go about without making a big deal about it then just simply say "my ex boyfriend" "the last guy i went on a date with" etc...

Reactions: 13
There are a few plausible reasons he is keeping it vague. Cynically, maybe he is making the ambiguity part of his brand (that sounds horrible and I don’t think it’s the case). Maybe he’s bi and deliberately omits gender because that would lead to almost tallying up from the kids and would be weird. Maybe he is uncomfortable with coming out to his audience- I hope not, that would be a shame. Maybe he is going with the presumption that people know that he’s gay and that’s fine. Maybe he’s a very camp straight man! Or maybe he feels it’s nobody’s business.
Anyhoooo call me the queen of derailing.....as you were, sorry!

Reactions: 22
Oohh going by her stories shes been out the smelly non mansion and into town with Mark bet she didnt vlog it. :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.