Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely agree, regarding Alfie and travelling.

Surely, if he wanted to travel, he would have been doing exactly that? He has the money and free time, which are the major resources needed for travel. He also has the position of privilege of being white and male, which would only make the “adventure” even easier. Possibly even quite profitable, if he were to create content from it.

I don’t buy this impression that Zoe is “holding him back” from travelling. She wouldn’t have to go with him if she wasn’t comfortable with extensive travelling herself. We all know that two adults in a committed and long term relationship do not need to be together all the time. There will be plenty of couples her and Alfie’s age who are separate sometimes due to work commitments, being in the military, caring for relatives outside the home, and so on.

If he wanted to travel, he would have gone by now. I think it’s unfair to imply that she has somehow held him back, and is accountable for that. I expect it’s the fact that he might need to put some energy into travelling, and step outside his own comfort zone that prevents him from doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So only yesterday I was looking at her last two vlogs and thinking about the comment someone made on a previous thread, that she doesn’t post for ages and then uploads a couple of vlogs to fool her sheep into thinking she can still be arsed, before hitting them with the next vlog which is an #AD... and here, tonight, it is! So predictable!

Also, why are we obsessed with the “is she pregnant” thing again? Has she said something?

Reactions: 15
Of course the new video is an AD. Just at the start and she looks so rough. Not only is she spotty but her skin looks grey??! There is literally no reason to be speculating about a pregnancy. The endless speculation about Zoe and/or Poppy being pregnant is so boring.

Reactions: 22
Zoe would only let Alfie go away if shes got someone aka Mark, Poppy or her mum to come and babysit her.

Reactions: 14
Not surprised to hear her latest vlog is basically an AD, what is she advertising this time??

Reactions: 4
So only yesterday I was looking at her last two vlogs and thinking about the comment someone made on a previous thread, that she doesn’t post for ages and then uploads a couple of vlogs to fool her sheep into thinking she can still be arsed, before hitting them with the next vlog which is an #AD... and here, tonight, it is! So predictable!

Also, why are we obsessed with the “is she pregnant” thing again? Has she said something?
It was me who said it and I stand firmly behind my comment! She’s the most predictable twit going. The first vlog back after her hiatus was all about her book and basically an ad for that. This one today was the stupid shampoo that every bastard is oBsEsSed with. Also mentions her and Fraggle working with the same brand “shooting some CoNteNt” so I assume that’s coming in another vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My god, the comedy bra again... She looks like a 5 year old playing 'grown up' with her mother's underwear... Who does she think she's kidding? Aren't we past the 'big boobs are better' dumbass mentality of early 2000s? If you want to wear these bras so hard, go and get implants. I can't believe the people around her for not saying something about the 4 sizes too large bra obsession. She has a small ribcage too, she looks absolutely ridiculous. It's not even a push up bra/bikini top, she just bought a huge cup size for her and called it a day. Good grief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The only thing actually stopping Alfie from going travelling is the idea in his head that he's super busy all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also get a new camera and doesnt even care what features it has as long as it does the basic of filming. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
How many times does she need to speak about that bloody shampoo?!! Christ the same people always watch Zoe im sure she's done this ad at least 2 or 3 times before!! Also wtf is she wearing?! Looks like an old lady off to church with her polo neck under her sweatshirt! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she ever done the same product multiple times as an AD? Do we think she’s doing what ever ADs she can get so she can fade away soon?

Reactions: 6
I can't understand who still pays her for ads especially when she hides them in 40 min long vlogs. Does anyone have the capacity to watch that before falling asleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't understand who still pays her for ads especially when she hides them in 40 min long vlogs. Does anyone have the capacity to watch that before falling asleep?
I actually thought the #AD was for the camera going by her vlog title.

Reactions: 8
Also mentions her and Fraggle working with the same brand “shooting some CoNteNt” so I assume that’s coming in another vlog
I did love how quick he was to point out that they weren’t doing it “together”, they are just working with the same company... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.