Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. Goes to show how much of it was performative. I mean all they would really have to say is 'I will not be working with any of these brands in future.' it's not hard?!
Yes Next and some other stores have dropped the brand. Lets see what these influencers who do hauls every week do about it!

Reactions: 8
Yes Next and some other stores have dropped the brand. Lets see what these influencers who do hauls every week do about it!
They will stop, wait for Boohoo to go on a major PR drive, clean house, talk about improving supplier relations etc. And in 6 months time people will be back to buying from boohoo and influencers will be doing hauls again.

Too many people are fickle, too many people can only afford cheap fast fashion. Too many people won't care enough.

Reactions: 24
So the brand deal her and Alfie are doing is Spotify :giggle:
Even though they probably dont use Spotify and probably use Apple Music because they are both massive Apple Wankers.

Maybe Alfie is hoping Spotify buy the exclusive rights to his super machoor "podcast" like that American (Joe Rogan was it?) Who got paid like $100m.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So the brand deal her and Alfie are doing is Spotify :giggle:
They did one at Christmas! I think it’s telling that they never used to have repeat brand deals and now they’re doing the same ones over and over again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can only remember Aldie going to Iceland and somewhere in Europe. Also free teeth in Dubai. Id hardly call him a traveller or adventurer & that Zoe is holding him back. He pretends he is something he isnt. Also, some young, insta model isn’t going to want him.. he’s far too cringe for a 20/21 yr old.
he wouldn't even go on the big slide in Dubai :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New here! But thought I'd see if anyone else noticed Alfies chain? Blatantly trying to be Connell from Normal People 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you guys think she actually use the Function of Beauty shampoos? The bottles are always almost empty (though she could be pouring them down the drain before filming to make it believable, but I doubt she'd even think of it). I'm kinda surprised if she does use them because she never seems to use or care about brands she's sponsored by. Also the shampoos look such poor quality compare to whatever she could afford. I guess they must pay very well for her to accept the sponsor over and over again.

Reactions: 6
Do you guys think she actually use the Function of Beauty shampoos? The bottles are always almost empty (though she could be pouring them down the drain before filming to make it believable, but I doubt she'd even think of it). I'm kinda surprised if she does use them because she never seems to use or care about brands she's sponsored by. Also the shampoos look such poor quality compare to whatever she could afford. I guess they must pay very well for her to accept the sponsor over and over again.
I reckon it’s Alfie and guests using it!

Reactions: 4
I started using function of beauty last year (I didn’t use an influencer code 😂), I wanted to see if the hype was real and I actually really like it, I like that you can pick the different elements to make it custom to you, I have really thick black hair and some shampoos can make it look really dull, I really like the shampoo and conditioner my hair looks super glossy and zero frizz, but just know they offer the discount to anyone you don’t have to use an influencer code to get it just sign up for their email list.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I started using function of beauty last year (I didn’t use an influencer code 😂), I wanted to see if the hype was real and I actually really like it, I like that you can pick the different elements to make it custom to you, I have really thick black hair and some shampoos can make it look really dull, I really like the shampoo and conditioner my hair looks super glossy and zero frizz, but just know they offer the discount to anyone you don’t have to use an influencer code to get it just sign up for their email list.
I used it before and had the opposite experience. I found it to be a regular shampoo and conditioner- nothing special at all with a realllly expensive price tag. I'm so, so sick of seeing every single influencer shilling it. Particularly when you see it in the background of vlogs and the amount left in the bottle doesn't go down 😂. Ps Zoe sucks.

Reactions: 14
Why has Mark gone to their house again? Are they physically incapable of leaving their house now?

Reactions: 20
Why is everything so EXTRA in ZoElLa land? Let’s kit out a full room with rainbows cos it was pride. I mean, yeah it’s nice and sweet for Mark and a bit of effort is cute with your pals.

But, why is ZoElLa so extra, all the time, for every event and occasion on the planet, ever? Oh yeah I know why, for content. It’s never in private is it!!??

Reactions: 24
Why is everything so EXTRA in ZoElLa land? Let’s kit out a full room with rainbows cos it was pride. I mean, yeah it’s nice and sweet for Mark and a bit of effort is cute with your pals.

But, why is ZoElLa so extra, all the time, for every event and occasion on the planet, ever? Oh yeah I know why, for content. It’s never in private is it!!??
Has Mark come out as gay?

Reactions: 4

this comment reminds me of a vlogmas video where Alfie was saying how much his mum liked hosting and Zoe was like ‘so do I’ and the smugness in her face because she was getting to host was just so annoying and bitchy-I actually don’t mind her but that really annoyed me and I felt bad for Amanda.

Zoe always seems to go extra but when you strip it back it’s always the same shite-massive cheese boards/nibbles tables,the same eggs for breakfast,dum dum donuts or massive tubs of ice cream etc-she just throws money at everything and when she does actually attempt to be creative like when she sets the Christmas table,it looks pretty tit.

Reactions: 31
this comment reminds me of a vlogmas video where Alfie was saying how much his mum liked hosting and Zoe was like ‘so do I’ and the smugness in her face because she was getting to host was just so annoying and bitchy-I actually don’t mind her but that really annoyed me and I felt bad for Amanda.

Zoe always seems to go extra but when you strip it back it’s always the same shite-massive cheese boards/nibbles tables,the same eggs for breakfast,dum dum donuts or massive tubs of ice cream etc-she just throws money at everything and when she does actually attempt to be creative like when she sets the Christmas table,it looks pretty tit.
I agree there. She’s a creature of habit even with her OTT hosting.

Reactions: 8
tbh it occurred to me the other day while I was watching her latest vlog with the function of beauty shampoo ad that I wouldn't actually think much of her opinion even if it was sincere, she has SO MANY products I highly doubt she properly tests them and researches their benefits, just shoves 100 things on her face/hair/whatever at once.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.