Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao why is this so predictable? I mean nothing wrong with having different "ideal vacation" choices from your s/o but this is classic Zoe and Alfie and exactly what we always talk about lol.
Thing is, Zoe, as boring as she is, is at least honest with what she likes and dislikes and she would 100% enjoy this. Alfie picking number 3 is laughable. He wouldn't last 5 minutes backpacking or camping at a festival and when did he become such a yogi?! What a twit.

Reactions: 28
Thing is, Zoe, as boring as she is, is at least honest with what she likes and dislikes and she would 100% enjoy this. Alfie picking number 3 is laughable. He wouldn't last 5 minutes backpacking or camping at a festival and when did he become such a yogi?! What a twit.
In fairness to Zoe, that’s so right! She might not be the most exciting person l, but she knows what she likes and what she doesn’t and she’s true to that.
could she more adventurous? Definitely! Does she miss out? Yes! But if she doesn’t care about not doing stuff and enjoys what she does do, the. Up to her I guess.

Reactions: 30
I think for a lot of people it is actually nice to hear someone popular say that she likes being a "granny", sitting at home and doing things that don't require lots. Because not everyone likes adventures and the pressure that society puts on people to do more and test your boundaries etc is huge.
And for young people especially there is this image as if you always should do something exciting and amazing and if you say you just sat at home, the respond is like wtf! I didn't love going to parties as a teenager and I always felt weird and bad when someone asked what did you do on the weekend, waiting to hear crazy stories, but I had nothing to say.
So in a way what Zoe says and does is nice - being at home and enjoying that more than wild adventures is nothing to be ashamed of. Probably a lot of people can relate to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
God how boring imagine every time you go to your sisters you have to play board games. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
E67F36D2-78FD-4C62-AE16-18A1045A846D.jpeg
A01B0A4A-59AD-44CF-8005-D226E88EB6A9.jpeg

Apologies if this has already been posted but, this bra/bikini does my head in! It’s so the wrong size. The cup wire starts BEHIND her armpit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Why has she always wear this one? Doesn't she have enough clothes?
Probably the only one she got for free, God forbid she goes out to get measured and spend money on buying her own ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably the only one she got for free, God forbid she goes out to get measured and spend money on buying her own ones.
Oh well, that must be the trick of getting and staying rich

Reactions: 9
One thing I don't mind about Zoe is her general preference for staying in, knowing what she likes, watching comforting TV shows and movies, etc. I would agree she takes it too far, for example her diet is so full of comfort food she is most certainly lacking a lot of nutrients, she clearly lives in a bubble which can't be good for anxiety, and she gets barely any exercise. She can also be a little too wimpy, saying she can't do things before she has even tried. I think however with the right people (probably not Alfie) and a little push she could surprise herself.

Reactions: 31
She can't think that hideous bikini bra thing looks good on her!!!

Reactions: 15
she looks really nice in her new vlog, her hair and stuff. best she’s looked in a few years. tempted to get my hair cut to that length haha

Reactions: 13
the shorter hair looks much, much better on her. But I think she should go back to her natural color entirely, maybe it's just me but the blonde balayage seems a bit out of fashion.

Reactions: 23
She cant wait for Christmas :rolleyes: also got me questioning if she is pregnant when Alfie grabbed her and she said 'dont spin me Ive just recovered...from car sickness' who else thought she was about to say morning sickness?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Alfie confuses himself with his fantasy self. He likes to think he’d be doing all these adventurous things but he never does. He’s got the money, has flexible work- hell he’d probably even make more money from putting out travel vlogs here and there compared to his normal ones. At least Zoe’s a little more grounded on what she’s really like. She still says Some things that are more of her fantasy self speaking but mostly she seems pretty ok with staying at home and being boring, and doesn’t mind admitting it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Alfie confuses himself with his fantasy self. He likes to think he’d be doing all these adventurous things but he never does. He’s got the money, has flexible work- hell he’d probably even make more money from putting out travel vlogs here and there compared to his normal ones. At least Zoe’s a little more grounded on what she’s really like. She still says Some things that are more of her fantasy self speaking but mostly she seems pretty ok with staying at home and being boring, and doesn’t mind admitting it lol
To add to this, I don’t actually see Zoe as the kind of girl to hold him back from travelling - like when he’s gone on trips away before she’s been fine with him not being there, so I’m pretty sure it’s his laziness that means he doesn’t do stuff. There is literally nothing stopping him from doing it

Reactions: 30
The only yoga he's done is when he's been caught on Dianne's live stream trying to perve on her arse and look down her top. Its interesting he's chosen the type of holiday and activities which Joe and Dianne are doing at the moment.

I personally feel like Joe has started to ghost Alfie as he doesn't post about him like yesterday, doesn't refer to going to Brighton and didn't stream with him last week. Alfies just desperately trying to hang onto his brother in law without realising he doesn't want to be anywhere near him, especially as he's always drooling over his girlfriend

Reactions: 19
I can only remember Aldie going to Iceland and somewhere in Europe. Also free teeth in Dubai. Id hardly call him a traveller or adventurer & that Zoe is holding him back. He pretends he is something he isnt. Also, some young, insta model isn’t going to want him.. he’s far too cringe for a 20/21 yr old.

Reactions: 16
I can only remember Aldie going to Iceland and somewhere in Europe. Also free teeth in Dubai. Id hardly call him a traveller or adventurer & that Zoe is holding him back. He pretends he is something he isnt. Also, some young, insta model isn’t going to want him.. he’s far too cringe for a 20/21 yr old.
I doubt any 20/21s would even know who he is

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.