Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

electricmallows

VIP Member
Well shes given us two vlogs in one week that was filmed 2 months ago so don't expect another for at least ooh 2 months. :giggle: :rolleyes:
Now there's no need for sass! Our Zoe has been so busy with her animal crossing village that you're lucky she even has time to make a story!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ClemLikeFlem

I do feel bad for her in the whole children and marriage situation, I feel like a complete failure in life because I don’t have kids or aren’t married yet, it actually really impacts me massively.
I feel for you completely, but you’re definitely not a failure - I was born in 93 too, I’m currently jobless, getting a divorce and potentially becoming homeless - it’s not where I planned to be at 27, but you get to a point and realise everything happens for a reason

• Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
You can take Zoe out of the not mansion but you can’t take the not mansion out of Zoe!

• Haha

Marie_10

Can't believe she pretends to be a bookworm yet has never read Harry Potter, not even the first one. I feel like most people have read those, bookworms or not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

bobby768

Noo! I didn't mean to sound like that. 😔 Just that eg a spanish person compared to a person with Nordic blood, there is often a difference in charisma and temperament.
culture is different to race. race is a social construct used to oppress BIPOC. You are literally saying that because of racist discourse that presents whiteness as "rational" and therefore more worthy
really think you should educate yourself on this subject.
it's bad that people are allowed to say crap like that on this forum

• Sick

lemonlime

VIP Member
Yeah, it's so funny! Zoe and I are the same height, my build isn't exactly like hers but apart from a few short jokes from taller significant others or close friends, I can't remember a single time where I was considered teeny tiny. It used to be her entire personality at some point with the "Peahead" thing reheated and served in every collab video. "Look at how small my head is next to yours! Hats don't fit me! Look how tall Jim looks! Look how Tanya's head is bigger than mine!" Barf.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Just a few pointers...
shes thinks a tea infuser is a mini icing sugar sieve
She says the apple on her Gucci trainers is a symbol of what she did in Lockdown- yep because you did fuck all apart from play animal crossing
clickbait title- only in your dreams are they planning your hen do.
she has a cupboard full of her discontinued products and says they are for people to take...well clearly no one wants any apart from Mark because the cupboard is full!
Says shes looking forward to autumn because Christmas is time when she spends it with family and friends-you mean Alfie's family.

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I think that she LOVES Mark because he is the biggest kiss arse I have ever seen! Always stroking her ego, laughing at her bad jokes, never tells her any home truths. Other people around her, whilst they certainly do brown nose her, they will also have digs/banter at her. Mark seems to come over and entertain her every whim. Always her on terms. He completely changes as a person and becomes a performing monkey. Sometimes though he seems so done with her! At the end of the day its mutually beneficial, she gets a fake friend to fluff to ego and perform, he gets to further his career and make money.

mmm22

New vlog is clickbaiting getting married and you can just tell Alfie is so uncomfortable when it's brought up. It's sad tbh he should just break up with her instead of constantly getting her hopes up

Reactions: 31

clueless

Chatty Member
I really don’t think she’s had any work done to her face. I think she’s too much of a wuss to do anything. I remember her talking about getting a small hidden tattoo one time and her mum pulled a disgusted face, so I doubt she’d get work on her face done because that’s very obvious 😂 and look at her forehead in this picture! Definitely no Botox there
Yeah I can't imagine her getting anything done either!

The unnecessary swearing she does is always so cringe, it comes across as so try-hard and unnatural

earlgrey

VIP Member
One thing I don't mind about Zoe is her general preference for staying in, knowing what she likes, watching comforting TV shows and movies, etc. I would agree she takes it too far, for example her diet is so full of comfort food she is most certainly lacking a lot of nutrients, she clearly lives in a bubble which can't be good for anxiety, and she gets barely any exercise. She can also be a little too wimpy, saying she can't do things before she has even tried. I think however with the right people (probably not Alfie) and a little push she could surprise herself.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Why is everything so EXTRA in ZoElLa land? Let’s kit out a full room with rainbows cos it was pride. I mean, yeah it’s nice and sweet for Mark and a bit of effort is cute with your pals.

But, why is ZoElLa so extra, all the time, for every event and occasion on the planet, ever? Oh yeah I know why, for content. It’s never in private is it!!??
this comment reminds me of a vlogmas video where Alfie was saying how much his mum liked hosting and Zoe was like ‘so do I’ and the smugness in her face because she was getting to host was just so annoying and bitchy-I actually don’t mind her but that really annoyed me and I felt bad for Amanda.

Zoe always seems to go extra but when you strip it back it’s always the same shite-massive cheese boards/nibbles tables,the same eggs for breakfast,dum dum donuts or massive tubs of ice cream etc-she just throws money at everything and when she does actually attempt to be creative like when she sets the Christmas table,it looks pretty shit.

lemonlime

VIP Member
Good morning to everyone except Zoe's cankles
View attachment 178526
This is something that comes up often enough and idk the context so I wanted to ask: what's wrong with "cankles"? Even at her slimmest/fittest, she didn't have defined or bony ankles, I guess it's just her genetics. There is very little people can do about how their ankles, wrists, hands, feet etc are shaped so, is there another reason why the cankles come up as a subject against Zoe? Asking because I'm genuinely curious.