Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
In her new vlog (titled ‘they’re planning my hen do’ btw i wont get into that🙄) she shows off her new Gucci trainers as her ‘symbol of lockdown’.
Her memories of lockdown is a splurge on designer trainers and playing animal crossing, meanwhile the majority of the country have lost their jobs and are seriously struggling to bet by!!!! HOW OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY CAN YOU BE?!!!

This vlog is too much - Little dainty pea head zoe strikes again ‘I was telling Alf i found this mask that is for kids and it fits PERFECTLY’

All this talk of her being desperate for kids i actually dont think is true, she wants to be ickle wickle zoe peahead and be coddled for the rest of her life
Is it just me that wants to see Joe propose. Not because I'm interested in him but want to watch the full melt down of Zoe live through her social media

Reactions: 41

half_pint

This comment about influencers always confuses me a bit. I don’t have any black friends. I live in a really white area, there was only one black person in my year group at school, and literally have about three friends #introvertlife

Zoe’s problematic in lots of ways, but I’m not sure this is one.

(Feel free to call me out/educate me, always happy to learn!)
Yeah, I don't get this either. I'm Latina but I grew up in a predominantly Asian neighbourhood so pretty much all my friends are Asian. It's not like I go out of my way to only have a specific race of friends, I don't think Zoe (or other influencers) do either. Why do people care so much who others hang out with? It would be way more annoying if Zoe forced herself to add more minorities to her circle just for the sake of brownie points.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Funny you post that because I was thinking the other day apart from money what has Zoe got that anyone else would want?.... nothing!
That's a bit harsh,
She has the most loving boyfriend who is going to propose any day,
She's extremely close with her family, she can barely be apart from them,
Amazing hair done by one of the UK's best hairdressers,
A channel which is full of interesting videos and new content which she regularly uploads on to.
She has so many hobbies, that I can't even begin to list them.
A thriving social life, with so many friends.

Have I missed out on all the things Zoe has in her life other then money🤪🤪

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
it's interesting that even though Alfie looks super bored in their relationship I don't think he would ever cheat on her
It would be such a risk for him to cheat with being a ‘public figure’, it would have to be someone who didn’t know him and so couldn’t use it as blackmail, so probably an older woman. And what woman in her mid 30s+ would want to shag Alfie?! I’ve just got visions of him saying some daft shite like ‘this is so sick’ part way through

• Haha
  • Sick

hrh89

VIP Member
Nah I think Poppy’s just a little bigger than she used to be and wears quite unflattering clothing. Not preggers imo

Reactions: 39

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Its strange she never seems to pull this trick around Dianne. It couldn't possibly be because Dianne is smaller and thinner than her could it? 😂

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
It also feels like professionally Joe has started to move away from Zoe professionally. He never films when he visits now and Alfie seems to have been completely frozen out of all his content. I suspect his constant leering at Dianne was the last straw.

Okay

It was from Hello World! Louise was 31 weeks pregnant and was having issues walking, so she spent hello world in a wheelchair. I think Louise, heavily pregnant, could see how much of a shit show hello world was and got annoyed at Zoe hiding behind her anxiety.

I feel bad for saying she was hiding behind her anxiety, but I truly think she was. Hello World promised fans could do meet&greets and “bump” into their favourite youtubers and I think Zoe spent the whole time backstage.

Louise probably let rip on Zoe, frustrated.

I think the breakdown of the relationship started with the divorce from May, it got compounded by the pregnancy reveal, then Zoe tried to make up for it by doing the private scan, but the hello world thing was the final straw, Louise was being paraded around in a wheelchair and was in so much physical pain, and Zoe met 2 groups of people even though there were so many more scheduled, she spent the whole time backstage which meant there was more pressure on Louise to be out mingling with people. Dom and Alfie were the big pushers of this they partnered with that company from MTV and talked all the old Brit crew into doing it and Louise could see it was a total shit show and their biggest star wasn’t pulling her weight. I understand that Zoe suffers from anxiety, but her behavior at that event was appalling and fans were saying she was rude at the meet up, parents were pissed, and Louise was in a fucking wheelchair, I can see why she would snap at Zoe.

Reactions: 37

alice55

If she's laughing like that and there's that many wrinkles on her nose, is there botox on her forehead? It's really odd to look at
I’ve been thinking she has had botox done for quite a while 🤔 That would explain why her face looks different and like it’s “melting”, the relaxed muscles from botox...

Also, very very petty, but it does my head in that she “writes“ and has books published yet she can’t f** spell and use grammar correctly 🤯 She posted this today.
It’s “businesses“ for f’s sake 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Ok, so I have never spent christmas with my mum or Dad since becoming an adult 😳 and I'm super close to them! The reason being is my Dad spends it with his wife and her parents (I could go if I wanted but no thank you.. even my Dad hates going).. my mum usually works and has bad boyfriend after bad boyfriend. I just do not want my amazing christmas' tarred by this. I have spent the odd xmas with my husbands family as they are very festive but incredibly stuck up so I try not to go! I have enjoyed spending the last few chrismas' with my husband and children. Maybe Zoe doesn't like her mums husband or Dads wife. I know some might say "tough!" But at 30 she is old enough to spend Christmas however she likes. I do agree though that she is weirdly obsessed with his family. I have never 'defended' Zoe before btw but we really don't know what her family dynamics are like now. It may be that her step parents are twats or it could just be because they don't kiss her ass and rely on her for income like the Deyes clan.

• Heart

Ester123

4D91DAC0-7F9E-44B0-9877-07BE81238D0C.png

I think her hair being straight makes so much difference. I actually like it like this. Stop with the ‘mermaid’ hair Zoe.

Sparkelbob

Lol “stepping away from the Internet”. Like it’s just a random thing that she hadn’t made money from and formed her whole career around for 10 years now!!!

When I go to work tomorrow I think I might have to “step away” from my office for a bit because I just feel like I’ve become disconnected from it......

Please. That girl wouldn’t know a difficult job with a full day’s hard graft if it hit her on the bum! Spoilt, self-entitled privileged brat.

SachaStark

I absolutely agree, regarding Alfie and travelling.

Surely, if he wanted to travel, he would have been doing exactly that? He has the money and free time, which are the major resources needed for travel. He also has the position of privilege of being white and male, which would only make the “adventure” even easier. Possibly even quite profitable, if he were to create content from it.

I don’t buy this impression that Zoe is “holding him back” from travelling. She wouldn’t have to go with him if she wasn’t comfortable with extensive travelling herself. We all know that two adults in a committed and long term relationship do not need to be together all the time. There will be plenty of couples her and Alfie’s age who are separate sometimes due to work commitments, being in the military, caring for relatives outside the home, and so on.

If he wanted to travel, he would have gone by now. I think it’s unfair to imply that she has somehow held him back, and is accountable for that. I expect it’s the fact that he might need to put some energy into travelling, and step outside his own comfort zone that prevents him from doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

BoomBoomPow

Holy shizz.. Jim’s already engaged?! No matter what the circumstances or who broke it off.. that’s gotta sting.

Mangooo

I don’t think they’re having fertility issues as Alfie has been quite vocal about his “future children” like hoping they have blue eyes. If they were having trouble, his mindset would just be glad to have a healthy child not this immature thinking of hoping for blue eyes. I believe they are planning for kids next year as we see zoe do things she wouldn’t normally do like suddenly drinking cocktails and agreeing to travel to new zealand in january (pre covid), like a last hurrah before kids.

it is sad to see Zoe cling onto this relationship of convenience with Alfie. Has he done anything romantic for her at all besides a surprise birthday for her???She would have loved if he made breakfast for her like she has done for him, setting up a fort to watch a movie surrounded with fairy lights or even just a romantic dinner for two (without video chatting his mommy in). These are simple, basic things that Zoe would die for.
You can see how starved for affection Zoe is when Mark is over. She finally gets genuine attention and lights up. When she is dancing or singing with him, she seems genuinely happy. Even posed pictures with Alfie look stiff with no chemistry between them. (The last picture of them together with alfies hand on his own knee instead of hers was so telling). Like what is she clinging on to? Her self esteem must be shot if she thinks Alfie is as good as she can get. Zoe has her flaws but Alfie is a piece of work.

gee13

VIP Member
Nah she doesn’t read here but makes a point of showing Alfie on the walk with her and Nala tonight 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart