Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that colour is awful on her. She looks so dull & washed out.... and the stennies look so dry to me. Head full of hay.

Also her eyes look more droopy than normal, like theyre sliding out towards the side of her face. She also looks squashed somehow? Like someones stepped on her face.
Like a pug?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Personally I don't get the obsession with having a big load of fake hair hanging from her head! It would gross me out. I have really fine hair and would love extra thickness but I still wouldn't want those things.
The extensions look awful. She reminds me of Cousin Itt from the Addams family with it all hanging round her. Not flattering at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More time u look like that and have to point out other people "flaws"
Hi Zoe, are you enjoying Tattle so much you decided to join in?

I still can't believe with all the money she has, that she can't get a decent hairdresser, Sam seems to be God awful, if Zoe's hair is anything to go by.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't figure out where but I'm pretty sure Alfie doesn't own the house and said it in a vlog not too long ago. And I think it makes sense, that's why he decided to buy a smaller house right next to it for himself. He also seems somewhat reluctant to do anything on the main property, for example anything to do with the outside he will do on his side, like the skate ramp (granted this is ugly and I wouldn't want to ruin my land with this either) or even his vegetable garden which could have looked nice on the main big garden. He didn't even have a place inside for his computer to properly sit and work and had to use Zoe's office to stream. The main big bathroom isn't even used by him at all, he probably only uses the smaller one connected to their bedroom. I just never felt like he owned the house. Of course he might own a part of it but doesn't want to get too attached to it for some reason...

Reactions: 17
I just do not understand WHY she thinks a middle part looks good on her?? Even in her most done up full face of make up pictures, that middle part just ruins it. Her eyes literally look like they are farther apart and melting off her face all of a sudden?? Wtf happened?? Rewatched videos of the summer of the huge pool in the yard when she had the short side part bright blond hair- even with no makeup on she still looked....alive? And youthful.
Now I feel like she looks like Casper when he went into the machine to become a living person again and came out a melty fried egg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That coloring is too ashy for her, her skin is already very full looking add that with the middle part and the extreme length and it just drags her face downward. If she really likes the long hair she needs to go warmer toned on her hair and do an off center part (not the crazy side of her head part she had in 2013/2014), it will help lift her face again.

Reactions: 12
Yeah someone needs to show her the inbetween of her middle parting and the awful emo comb-over. They also need to show her a darker hair colour. Her skin and hair colour are the same and it makes her look even more ill.

Reactions: 16
Yeah someone needs to show her the inbetween of her middle parting and the awful emo comb-over. They also need to show her a darker hair colour. Her skin and hair colour are the same and it makes her look even more ill.
Its even worse when her nearly sister in law Dianne is a hair dresser, although put if practise, still clearly knows her stuff when it comes to dying hair, styling it & just general maintenance. Dianne's hair maybe clown red, but she would probably be better then Sam.

Reactions: 11
I can't figure out where but I'm pretty sure Alfie doesn't own the house and said it in a vlog not too long ago. And I think it makes sense, that's why he decided to buy a smaller house right next to it for himself. He also seems somewhat reluctant to do anything on the main property, for example anything to do with the outside he will do on his side, like the skate ramp (granted this is ugly and I wouldn't want to ruin my land with this either) or even his vegetable garden which could have looked nice on the main big garden. He didn't even have a place inside for his computer to properly sit and work and had to use Zoe's office to stream. The main big bathroom isn't even used by him at all, he probably only uses the smaller one connected to their bedroom. I just never felt like he owned the house. Of course he might own a part of it but doesn't want to get too attached to it for some reason...
Probably why he didnt take much part in the interior design etc. I doubt he cares though because if they did split up its not like he's got no money to buy his own house. Your correct about him using the au suite bathroom because once in a vlog she collected his aftershave etc and it was in there.

Reactions: 8
Omg you guys are right it’s the middle parting that makes it look even worse! I didn’t even realise it. Honestly, her short dark hair was the best it made her look fresh faced but the emo parting was a no no too

Probably why he didnt take much part in the interior design etc. I doubt he cares though because if they did split up its not like he's got no money to buy his own house. Your correct about him using the au suite bathroom because once in a vlog she collected his aftershave etc and it was in there.
I don’t think it’s weird he uses different bathroom I know plenty of couples that have separate bathrooms, but the other stuff is true the house screams Zoe. Doesn’t he also own multiple properties in Brighton that he rents out, that was pretty smart of him.

Reactions: 11
Omg you guys are right it’s the middle parting that makes it look even worse! I didn’t even realise it. Honestly, her short dark hair was the best it made her look fresh faced but the emo parting was a no no too

I don’t think it’s weird he uses different bathroom I know plenty of couples that have separate bathrooms, but the other stuff is true the house screams Zoe. Doesn’t he also own multiple properties in Brighton that he rents out, that was pretty smart of him.
I never said it was weird I was just saying he does.

Reactions: 2
The extensions make her look so much older! And of course Alfie runs off with his friends the second he can. Romantic trip as a couple? Cute staycation with mama spending time at the beach?
Nope he needs to run off with his mates like a teenager.

Reactions: 13
The extensions make her look so much older! And of course Alfie runs off with his friends the second he can. Romantic trip as a couple? Cute staycation with mama spending time at the beach?
Nope he needs to run off with his mates like a teenager.
What's the point of them going on holiday, all they do is sit in a hotel room & order room service. Also what was the last holiday they went without taking other people with them, so they could play board games.
Also watched Dianne & Joe's vlog of their little holiday and I don't think Zoe & Alfie would survive a holiday with them, they would actually have to go outside and go running & hiking & eat non processed, non fast food. A holiday with Joe & Dianne would kill them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely Zoe feels embarrassed while everyone around her becomes more successful and she’s stuck in the same place she has been for years. (Minus Alfie of course). It really must sting seeing her brother and his girlfriend coming out with constant projects, but she doesn’t even seem to care - just carries on posting about unhealthy food and the occasional walk. Yawn.

Reactions: 9
Do you guys think she's had cheek fillers, botox or both? I'm really bad at telling when someone's had something done. 😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.