Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still just think it’s so odd that they don’t even both own the house! I mean I get she obviously earns more and is keeping herself safe ... but jeez!! It’s not like she couldn’t just buy him out if they did split! It just screams to me that they’re not serious, and I feel it’s the only reason Alfie has to stay with her! Pretty sure there’d be a prenup if they did marry! 🤣
I think it’s for the best he’s not an owner, she’s protecting herself so if he does run off with the 20 year old model she can’t be forced out of her home, I would do the same.
What is weird is that after 8 years of being together Alfie hasn’t made any further commitment to the relationship, if he proposed tomorrow Zoe would say yes so fast his head would spin! Also if he did propose that doesn’t mean they have to get married tomorrow, plenty of people are engaged for years before actually getting hitched, his unwillingness to move their relationship to the next level after 8 years has to be setting alarm bells off for her. If she was smart she would ask him point blank what the deal is, if he’s not willing to move forward she needs to start looking for someone who is, especially considering she said her biggest fear is not having children.

Reactions: 29
Oh Zoe, the granny.

Why are 90% of her conversations about her being a kid. Does she need therapy or something?! Its so bizarre.
When I saw her mask, I immediately noticed it was too small & KNEW she had bought a child’s size. I just didn’t think she was that weird to mention it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I still just think it’s so odd that they don’t even both own the house! I mean I get she obviously earns more and is keeping herself safe ... but jeez!! It’s not like she couldn’t just buy him out if they did split! It just screams to me that they’re not serious, and I feel it’s the only reason Alfie has to stay with her! Pretty sure there’d be a prenup if they did marry! 🤣
How do we know they didnt buy it together any proof?

Reactions: 5
I think at some point Zoe will realise, if she doesn’t secretly already, that Alfie doesn’t want to marry her. I was with a guy for nearly 7 years who thought going on holiday together was too much of a commitment (🙄) he met and married someone else within 2 years of us splitting up. Alf is just not that into her and if she wants marriage and kids, it’s going to be with someone else because Alf isn’t going to do all that with her. No wonder she can’t be arsed with anything, her whole life plan is being put on hold year after year. Take back your life, Zoe!

Reactions: 43
I agree! Sometimes I just wonder why on earth she would leave that in, as it looks embarrassing for her... But yeah, its deffo for the click bait. So is she being genuine with these comments, or is she just saying it for click bait? hmmmmm
She must have very high expectations if she posts these titles just for click bait because nobody really cares anymore about Zalfie in 2020

Reactions: 13
I thought Zoe owned the previous house and Alfie mentioned that in a podcast, are we sure the date of the podcast lines up to this house? I thought this one was both of them, and alfie's parents were down on the house next door?

Reactions: 6
I thought Zoe owned the previous house and Alfie mentioned that in a podcast, are we sure the date of the podcast lines up to this house? I thought this one was both of them, and alfie's parents were down on the house next door?
They moved in this house jul 2017 podcast was jun 2017.

Reactions: 2
I've always thought this too. He has dead eyes like there's just nothing there.
yeah i know people like this, they are so bleeping stupid and empty. both the people i know are rich, but new money rich if you know what i mean.
so they're just privileged enough to go through the world without using their brains but not so privileged that being educated on how you come across is important to them.
that is alfie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
While I always preferred her with longer hair (I was a bit sad when she originally cut it in like 2014ish), I feel like now it just kind of drags her face down. It seems almost like a half-hearted attempt to return to her glory days (despite claiming to love her short hair for so long), but it just doesn't fit her anymore. She should have kept it at its real length.

Reactions: 26
I knew she was gonna get the stennies back, but I was hoping she’d have them cut to fit her natural hair and just use them for thickness rather than length.. hair like that should only be seen on 5 year olds and 80 year old witches imo

Reactions: 17
It's even worse than before 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can someone get this woman a real friend who won't tell her she looks good like this...
It is awful. She looks like someone TRYING to look young. It is so sad. She is really stuck in her past like she is trying to recreate the young Zoella look. She looks better with shorter hair.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.