Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm so smol, I wear a childs mask, childrens clothes, I can fit through a teeny weeny hole, my head is so smol I wear childrens sunglasses".. rinse and repeat! Jeeze we get it already! Although 5"5 is above average height for a woman in the UK so not actually small at all. Just slim. Slim but eats junk food all the time 🤨 more like picks at bits of junk food to stay slim and appear super human with a super human metabolism. I wonder if when she gets pregnant she will struggle with weight gain abd getting bigger as her identity seems to be how smol she is.. it must be so nauseating to be around for Poppy and Holly.. well anyone other than Alfie who seems to encourage it.
She ain't getting preggers anytime soon, her & Alfie actually have to have sex for that to happen.
And if Holly & Poppy weren't complete sycophants & agree with everything that Zoe says, they would be dropped & frozen out like everyone else who dates disagree with Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I'm so smol, I wear a childs mask, childrens clothes, I can fit through a teeny weeny hole, my head is so smol I wear childrens sunglasses".. rinse and repeat! Jeeze we get it already! Although 5"5 is above average height for a woman in the UK so not actually small at all. Just slim. Slim but eats junk food all the time 🤨 more like picks at bits of junk food to stay slim and appear super human with a super human metabolism. I wonder if when she gets pregnant she will struggle with weight gain abd getting bigger as her identity seems to be how smol she is.. it must be so nauseating to be around for Poppy and Holly.. well anyone other than Alfie who seems to encourage it.
I could actually her trying to fit her head through hers kid's clothes and being like "hehehe OMG my head is as small as my child's" or wearing one of their hats and saying "finally found a hat to fit my tiny head!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Odds on Zoe being the one that made Alfie write this caption on his newest picture? :ROFLMAO: What is their obsession with their head sizes, it baffles me
He could of written something romantic but noooo HEAD SIZES

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also what’s funny about this picture is I’m pretty sure this was from a couple of weeks ago when Alfie was taking selfies of himself on the stairs and Zoe basically crashed his shot wearing a face mask (weirdly). So he’s stayed put and she’s sat on his lap and created this ‘super cute and loving’ photo. But it’s all fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also in her vlog she was talking about Christmas like forreal

We are in the middle of a pandemic and you think Christmas will be a joyful time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Also what’s funny about this picture is I’m pretty sure this was from a couple of weeks ago when Alfie was taking selfies of himself on the stairs and Zoe basically crashed his shot wearing a face mask (weirdly). So he’s stayed put and she’s sat on his lap and created this ‘super cute and loving’ photo. But it’s all fake.
Clearly wanted his engagement up. Or he ran out of content. Or both!

Reactions: 2
One thing I've noticed is a lot of their pictures together are so posed and fake, it's never a natural moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why the duck is a grown man sitting on a worktop like a 5 yr old? Grow up you bloody idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why the duck is a grown man sitting on a worktop like a 5 yr old? Grow up you bloody idiot!
And why the duck is the lazy bleep eating out of a pan. Put it in a bowl or on a plate.

Then go and sit at that massive dining table, or that table in the conservatory.

I'd be more concerned if they actually prepared food on the worktops, but I suppose it's not as bad when it's just putting takeaway boxes on the counter.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just watched less than five minutes of this person on YouTube and she is as dull as dishwater.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Odds on Zoe being the one that made Alfie write this caption on his newest picture? :ROFLMAO: What is their obsession with their head sizes, it baffles me
Their body languages are COMPLETELY different. You can notice at first sight, that his hand rests on HIS knee. Even though her leg is very close to him, he decided to no to touch her while Zoe touches his face and leans forward to him.

Reactions: 26
Watched the vlog - at least that should quell the 'Not sure if Marks gay as he's not announced it' chat as he clearly refers to his husband during the wedding song section

Reactions: 10
I honestly feel that Zoe is depressed, which would explain why she could do so many things with her channel but chooses to do duck all. I think bc of all the “haters” ( I call it constructive criticism when most of what people say about u is correct -see advent calendar, books etc) she feels no one understands her and no matter what she does she will be badly criticised, so chooses to do nothing out of fear. Instead of taking it as a challenge, and trying to actually BETTER herself and her content/projects, and take some of the advice people are giving her. She should be glad there are people out there that call out her tit, who would want friends and fans who constantly kiss your ass?

Re-Alfie, I’ll never understand why two people so different are still together. I can see being together for 2-3 even 4 years, but after that it’s very clear they both suppress their real desires and this “relationship” is going no where. Don’t forget Alfie was brought up in v hippy Brighton and his attitude towards life is so much different to Zoe’s English middle class upbringing 🤔

& how awful they both use marriage related click baits for views and likes. 😑 That just says everything, no one who takes marriage and children seriously would choose to click bait their audience based on that. They’ve done it before with baby talk. 🤮 I genuinely believe if these two ever do have a baby it’s gonna be the end of them, their “relationship” is not strong enough to handle a baby

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.