Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
For that women supporting women challenge, while I agree that she didn’t seem to know the origin, I’d say 95% of people (influencers, celebrities, and people IRL) I’ve seen post the challenge didn’t either. I’ve literally seen people post “I don’t know if this challenge is good or legit but I’m doing it anyway!” so I guess it could be worse? Lol

Reactions: 7

Okay

Mark has addressed this a couple of times, I don’t think it’s something that he feels the need to talk about on a regular basis and he is quite private with his private life, we only really see the front of camera Mark that he wants us to see.

epicmature

Chatty Member
I’m genuinely curious. Do people actually think Zoe and Alfie will ever get married and have kids or will ever break up? Every time I see a YouTube couple break up I think surely it’s their turn next. I can’t ever imagine it but also I never imagined any of the others. What do we think like hand on heart if you had to bet on it?

Littlemonkey14

E54B5DE7-1E43-402B-B55D-012BD0332F14.png
I don’t normally post but.. You would think they would notice Nala weed on the doormat? Edit: it’s easier to see in her story on insta

• Sick

comment on life

Relatively new to this thread but does anybody know what happened with Louise Pentland aka Chummy? One minute they were doing everything together and then no mention at all from either side 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nobody really knows what happened but the general theory is that Louise was unsympathetic to Zoe's anxiety at the Hello World shambles and they stopped speaking (at least publically). They since seem to have buried the hatchet at surface level anyway and both Zoe and Alfie joined Louise on a live insta a couple of weeks ago.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Did anyone notice in her vlog when her and Mark went upstairs to choose some of her products in one of the rooms it was full of bags you could barely get in the door.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I noticed when she was talking about it and holding up the shampoo and conditioner in a pink and blue bottle and they had both gone down to the same level-my shampoo and conditioner never get used at the same rate I always run out of one before the other!
This is true I use more conditioner then shampoo.

gee13

VIP Member
Maybe if she tried looking somewhere that wasn't Waitrose or M&S, she'd find it...

This reminds me of that time Alfie was like "are we in Tesco??"
Haha I thought that! Sure they’re like £1 for 6 of the strawberry ones in Morrisons 🤣 she’s so irritating!!

Reactions: 6

Lilykins

VIP Member
My big problem is, whether it started with Me Too or Turkey, she's not providing any information about any cause. No one looks a black and white photo of Zoe and goes 'wow, I feel very empowered and supported today!'
She probably thinks everyone’s inspired by her because she has an EmPirE 😂😂😂😂

• Haha