Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
I scrolled far down on her insta today (I know lol but it’s been one of those boring lockdown days) and found this old photo collage of her. Sure it was seven years ago, but I don’t understand how her eyes have drooped THAT much. Also, the thick eyebrow trend doesn’t work for everybody - especially not Zoe. She used to be so fresh faced and bubbly, I’d even forgotten before seeing that!
The thick eyebrows and the way she does her eyeshadow doesn't help. She has hooded eyes and they tend to droop a bit as people age...but it's happening to her shockingly early.

Reactions: 7

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
Idk why but it’s difficult for me to comprehend that this Zoe and Zoe now are the same person, maybe it’s just because she’s getting older
She really reminds me of Louise in these videos. Lots of similar mannerisms. I miss the old days of them being chummys and hanging out like 'normal people'

lapin

Do you guys think Zoe and Aldie have some kind of contract between them about how to behave in front of the camera, what to talk about, what to post and what to write in the captions?
I don't know how rich people handle their relationships, but I've asked myself lately if there could be something that holds them from breaking up (apart from loneliness and money etc)

LongishCat

VIP Member
r/NSFWZoella on reddit are going to go crazy for it. I bet she reads there when Alfie isn't giving her attention. So often
Omg, checked the reddit. It's so gross 🤢
And she has so many pictures that are perfectly catered to them. She knows exactly what she's doing...

Saw this picture on there as well (don't know when this was posted originally). They're raving about her butt, but the only thing I wonder when seeing this, did she pad her butt for this?! It looks so weird!
Also, miss I'm A wRitEr, it's "gorgeous" 🙄
Screenshot_20200728-202647_copy_570x944.png

Edited to add: apparently those creepy f*cks over there even talk about her on discord. I don't even want to imagine those conversations 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

Okay

Is it me or does her face look so puffy here? What's happened!
The bags under her eyes are crazy! They definitely have a weird filter on it but it’s to make them appear more tan with smooth skin, it wouldn’t do that to her eyes.

Lilykins

VIP Member
In recent times I've only ever seen her at Joe's flat when it was his birthday, and I think her Dads place over Christmas.....

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I apologzie in advance if this has been mentioned or talked about before, but does anyone know what happened to the 'sugg life' merch that both zoe & joe came out with? didn't they release a couple of sweaters, hoodies, and calenders said they were going under construction and never launched again? zoe still follows the page, but the website is not working anymore? just curious that's all.
They had samples probably a year ago for hoodies, which Joe was wearing & trying & as far as I can remember in one of his vlogs he said they were trying to agree on one. Clearly they couldnt, & Joe got fed up waiting for Zoe, so went ahead and made merch with Dianne for their joint channel & then for their show.

Marie_10

I don't think she's pregnant. At the beginning of quarantine I thought she might have been because Alfie was acting so sweetly towards her in his streams, but I think he might have just been in a good mood. I think she'd be vlogging way more if she was pregnant and Alfie would probably return her affection (in real life and on social media) a lot more. Maybe they have decided to be private but I'd be surprised. I also don't think Alfie would act all lost and grim like he did the other day if he had a baby on the way, at least not on camera.

sburton

She’s shown herself having alcohol semi recently. If she was pregnant or TTC she wouldn’t be drinking (particularly since she doesn’t typically drink).

bobby768

did alfie make a comment about mark finally leaving again? i couldn't work out what he was saying at the end

LisaCol

Talking about Zoe having her period would be the perfect cover for her being pregnant though 😂
Yes I thought that. Quickest way to shut down any rumours about it!

Zoe would only let Alfie go away if shes got someone aka Mark, Poppy or her mum to come and babysit her.
I really do worry about people who can't be on their own for a few days!

Last edited:

coconochanel

VIP Member
i just want to say that I agree with you, and it was an explanation I came up with for her behaviour, not an excuse. If it helps, my childhood was awful, and I never even had a Christmas tree. I know the feeling of yearning for family quite well.

And yes, she should learn to adapt. Families come in all shapes and sizes. There isn’t always a mum, a dad, a brother and a family dog. I was simply pointing out that she’s very cosy with Alfie’s family, and it’s my opinion that she has latched onto them because she feels “homeless”, and it’s a big reason why she doesn’t want to lose Alfie. Both for all the years she’s put it on the promise of a future family, and because she’s adopted his family as her own. It’s quite evident from her behaviour that she’s very nostalgic of her past and hasn’t properly got over her parent’s divorce, despite it happening later in her life, either in her late teens or early 20s(?). She probably never had much time as a single woman learning to navigate life and a newly-shaped family by herself. Now she’s 30 and losing Alfie might, through fault of her own, make her very lonely. I think just a few pages ago, a user pointed out that she entered into a relationship with Alfie just 3 months after her last mention of Wilf on Twitter.

I do want to apologise if I’ve offended anyone by saying Zoe might feel her family is too fragmented to feel Christmases are festive with them. This is a Zoe-specific bury-head-in-90s-hermit-hole explanation. Many people not so hung-up as Zoe have blended families and enjoy them immensely. Blended is the new normal, anyway.
My comment was aimed at you or anyone it was aimed more at Zoe's excuse to spend it with Alfie's fam because her parents arnt together. (y)

I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for Zoe and the supposed trauma she's had because of her parents divorce. If she was young then maybe but what did she want. Have them stay together so she's got the perfect family. So many people go through much worse and awful childhood and yet still don't just abandon those people close to them who love them.

The fact she's so desperately trying to stick to her teenage years shows she had a happy childhood. I suspect one or both of her parents have dared to say no or disagree with her and that's the reason she's practically cut her family out. Joe seems to have coped and not abandoned his family despite going through the same childhood.

The reason she’s still stuck with fraggle is because she's got rid of anyone her life who would dare have their own opinion. She wants to be queen bee and now she is in her pathetic little kingdom.
Ahh good point about Joe hes always at his families. She said in those agony aunt topics she does for her website she was 21 when her parents divorced so not exactly a kid who doesnt understand..