Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bgr101

VIP Member
She doesn't even have to quit youtube; imagine her coming back for good after years of stale dumb half arsed content and putting her heart and effort into it. She could find her corner on the internet again, she has the luxury of already having made her name heard. People would much rather watch her vlogs of a new life than watch Alfie shop for meaningless stuff and hoard rooms full of junk. I do not get heavy consumerism at all and it makes me anxious to watch people buy and buy and buy; so I don't know what is Zoe's content apart from buying stuff and commenting on them. But vlogs are (as far as I know) more popular now so she doesn't even have to find content. And if she truly worked for a homeware collection in collaboration with somewhere, it would go much better than awful cheap body products that end up in the sale bins. I don't mind her taste and unless she launched tacky stuff that screamed "Zoella", she could even make a place for herself in the general market outside the Youtube bubble. But, in my opinion she will not do any of it because money comes rolling in anyway, either from investments or sporadic ads. She has a luxurious house, she has a partner that she's seemingly happy with. Unless a nasty thing like cheating happens very publicly, I doubt she'll go back from the rut. She's rotting in the middle of all the PR samples she is keeping in her many storage rooms along with a man child and a miserable dog.

Edit: Grammar.
I dont think zoe has the appeal anymore that big brands would even want to collaborate on a home line or whatever. At her peak most of her fans were young teenagers who have now grown up a bit and the whole you tube game seems to have changed from when zoe started. She is maybe happy as larry being at home and if she is then good on her. She struggled with the downsides of fame and maybe just decided it wasnt for her.

Reactions: 7

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oohh going by her stories shes been out the smelly non mansion and into town with Mark bet she didnt vlog it. :rolleyes:

bobby768

Ok, so I have never spent christmas with my mum or Dad since becoming an adult 😳 and I'm super close to them! The reason being is my Dad spends it with his wife and her parents (I could go if I wanted but no thank you.. even my Dad hates going).. my mum usually works and has bad boyfriend after bad boyfriend. I just do not want my amazing christmas' tarred by this. I have spent the odd xmas with my husbands family as they are very festive but incredibly stuck up so I try not to go! I have enjoyed spending the last few chrismas' with my husband and children. Maybe Zoe doesn't like her mums husband or Dads wife. I know some might say "tough!" But at 30 she is old enough to spend Christmas however she likes. I do agree though that she is weirdly obsessed with his family. I have never 'defended' Zoe before btw but we really don't know what her family dynamics are like now. It may be that her step parents are twats or it could just be because they don't kiss her ass and rely on her for income like the Deyes clan.
i totally agree with this, we shouldn't be judging her based on how often she sees her fam and whether or not she spends xmas with them, especially cause as you said we have no idea what the dynamic is.

but i must say based on how entitled and self-centred zoe is and how easily she cuts people out i bet she's the twat to them lol

kinderbuen0

i don't think they would film it tbh i feel like they're the type who want people to know everything but also the type to be secretive about stuff they know people are really interested in. Exactly the way Tanya was when she married Jim, very secretive and showed barely anything. I feel like if they did show anything it would make it seem more like a circus than a wedding, they're so false to the camera and who wants that for their wedding day! They probably hope companies will be queued up round the block offering them freebies if they got married (which ofc they would!)
As for a baby i really don't know if she could handle it, she seems to use alfie as a security blanket and i get the feeling shed be very afraid to do anything alone once she was pregnant and Alfie would still expect to be allowed to run around doing what he wants when he wants.
Its all very strange and not a situation id be envious tbh, i know how it feels to long for a proposal and baby and its not nice! Then the right man comes along and before you know it you have it all!
Yeah I think they would keep it quite private. They share a lot but seem to like to keep some privacy and mystery. Hid their relationship for ages at the start, avoid kissing on camera, moved house in secret. Wedding would definitely be good content but I can't imagine them actually wanting to show the process or much of the day and they definitely don't need freebies. Tbh whenever I see them upload a couple photo, I always think it could be an announcement that they got married a couple days before. That's kind of how I'd hope it'd be.

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
Do you guys think she's had cheek fillers, botox or both? I'm really bad at telling when someone's had something done. 😅
I really don’t think she’s had any work done to her face. I think she’s too much of a wuss to do anything. I remember her talking about getting a small hidden tattoo one time and her mum pulled a disgusted face, so I doubt she’d get work on her face done because that’s very obvious 😂 and look at her forehead in this picture! Definitely no Botox there

Attachments

Lirker_87

I just thought you should know I read this as Mr Tumble and had to double check.
Zoe is part sloth, how on earth would she cope with a baby? Especially if she gets one that doesn’t sleep!
I’ve thought about Poppy before. She always seems to be napping, you can’t nap when you have a baby 😭

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Like wear a push up bra all you want. All the power to you but wearing a bra nearly the size of your head which has no actual function the minute you put it on is pointless.
plus it’s years old, as other people have pointed out, so any support there may have been is likely gone.
Embrace your small titties girl. Think of all the much cuter bras you get the luxury of wearing that us bustier girls don’t.
The bra will be bigger than her head because it’s so so tiny, it’s a pea head 😂😂

coconochanel

VIP Member
Also that Christmas when Alfie went into town to buy Mark some gifts and they were really nice gifts. 2 tops that were just Marks style and he looked really nice in them and a posh diffuser.

Helk

If you look at all of them, they've given up keeping their distance. It makes me sick that I follow the rules and haven't seen my family since Feb but they don't give a shit and there's no consequences. Although I've realised I am in the same boat as zoe about not seeing my family!
Is the 2 metres rule still active in the UK? Just curious, cause in my country people are all living as before and noone seems to remember corona was a thing.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Think I’d rather wipe my arse with the £700 than be seen wearing those 🤣
Yep those are hideous

There is so much wrong with this. Is she so unaware that she is shouting about her £700 trainers when people are being made redundant???? Get a grip Zoe and maybe be more sensitive to the whole situation?!

Hahaha omg why can i see this being her hen do!!! Throw in pizza, an early bed time and pancakes and boom - Zoe right there.
Not that she will ever have a hen do at this rate.
Keep on dreaming Zoe, not gonna happen!
Dont forget the Harry Potter Movie and Gavin & Stacey she will want to watch :giggle:

openbook1

VIP Member
Nicole’s British, she’s from London. I’ve seen quite a few influencers post about her death today and it’s been in the news, I would like to think that maybe they don’t know but as it’s been talked about online all day I find it hard to believe that she wouldn’t have heard about it. I wouldn’t expect her to be the “voice of the internet” regarding this but she and her blog posted affiliate links for her audience to learn from and then when something happens like this and she should be speaking out about bettering the NHS for everyone including Black Women she stays silent.
Oh, I am sorry. When I searched, it was all US sites it came up on, not British.

• Heart

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
Do you guys think she's had cheek fillers, botox or both? I'm really bad at telling when someone's had something done. 😅