Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gee13

VIP Member
Just wanted to add to my own post, when has Zoe ever wanted anyone to go out? Her dream is to sit at home for the rest of her life watching movies, I think them blaming Zoe and Alfie was an admission of guilt.
Ah yes maybe that was the problem Zoe always wanted them to go to her house and they thought it was too much hassle with four kids 🤣

I do find it strange though how they don’t seem to keep any of the friends they were so obsessed with! They don’t seem to want to be associated with any other youtubers anymore and it’s quite odd!

So called Zoe and gabby were two peas in a pod when they were together so she said now they don’t even speak... I wonder if mark worries he will head the same way ... be interesting to see if he does end up being out of the loop one day!

Reactions: 8

Alan34

They would have had to send her a lot of product to fill those boxes - unless she’s going to be doing a collaboration with them or launching a similar type product for the U.K. market? Personalised scents, bath products, moisturisers, etc
Yeah maybe, I just recognised the similar branding on the outside. She would be the type of person to create her own personal scent for their company. Salted caramel or some shit

gee13

VIP Member
as irritating as she is i can't help but feel bad for her. she obviously had and still has the dream of getting married and having a family but is stuck with a man child for a boyfriend. she cant leave him because she is literally closer to alfies family than her own. i know alfie knows that and i feel like she knows it too but is in denial maybe. Im not her so i have no idea what its like but its obvious alfie couldn't care less about her feelings (like when he laughs at her for saying she would study criminology). if she actually does realise her relationship isn't going anywhere I hope she leaves him before its too late because she will end up being 40 unmarried and without kids and thats when alfie will leave her for some 20 year old instagram model. her videos make me kind of sad now because thats all i think when i see them together. sorry that was so nice but i genuinely feel for her and i never thought i would say that about a tory
i could literally imagine Alfie doing that aswell! I’m thinking Jim chapman vibes ! The only way Alfie would feel he could save face if they split would be to go out with some super “hot” Instagram model! I don’t imagine it would be a pretty break up with these two either as even now they’re very much like “that’s mine” 🤣

GossWhore

VIP Member
Just checked out the B&W photo.

Yeah, she clearly has no idea what this is supposed to be about.

Also, as a totally tangential and shallow comment: you can see her true cup size from this photo. It’s definitely not the same as the size of the infamous black brassiere.
What happens when you jump on a "challenge" not knowing its background. Textbook Zoella.
Screenshot_20200730-025726_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200730-025343_Instagram.jpg

Okay

I get the same feeling and he always jokes about how he is finally leaving everytime he goes home (there is always a little bit of truth in every lie)
I used to think he was a bit rude to Mark as well and then there was that vlog where they were in a bakery and Zoe turned the camera and said “are you two being cute” and it was Alfie standing behind Mark with his arm around him, and then mark said Alfie was rubbing his ring on him or something. I could see Alfie and Mark together there is definitely more chemistry there than between he and Zoe.

Lola123

VIP Member
Ohhh poor girl, not this again haha! Whenever there is a full shot of Poppy on someone's account, we speculate she is pregnant... she should have had 3 babies by now.. I think she just got bigger. Also if she was pregnant, why would they get a puppy now? That's like having another baby. Anyway, unless someone confirms it or I see a baby, I won't believe it haha.
Poppy’s biggest problem is the way she dresses, if she actually didn’t hide behind jumpers and long sleeves in summer people would be so keen to jump the gun!

coconochanel

VIP Member
Totally agree. Goes to show how much of it was performative. I mean all they would really have to say is 'I will not be working with any of these brands in future.' it's not hard?!
Yes Next and some other stores have dropped the brand. Lets see what these influencers who do hauls every week do about it!

coconochanel

VIP Member
I can't figure out where but I'm pretty sure Alfie doesn't own the house and said it in a vlog not too long ago. And I think it makes sense, that's why he decided to buy a smaller house right next to it for himself. He also seems somewhat reluctant to do anything on the main property, for example anything to do with the outside he will do on his side, like the skate ramp (granted this is ugly and I wouldn't want to ruin my land with this either) or even his vegetable garden which could have looked nice on the main big garden. He didn't even have a place inside for his computer to properly sit and work and had to use Zoe's office to stream. The main big bathroom isn't even used by him at all, he probably only uses the smaller one connected to their bedroom. I just never felt like he owned the house. Of course he might own a part of it but doesn't want to get too attached to it for some reason...
Probably why he didnt take much part in the interior design etc. I doubt he cares though because if they did split up its not like he's got no money to buy his own house. Your correct about him using the au suite bathroom because once in a vlog she collected his aftershave etc and it was in there.

littlenoodle

It's so selfish that they never let Nala have a proper run around, dogs needs to be able to go for a run not just be stuck on the lead line I watched the vlog where they got Nala and Zoe had her on the lead to bring her to wee in the garden. It's so cruel.
I felt awful for Nala when they took her to the beach the other day. It was too hot, PARTICULARLY for a pug. You could see her struggling 😟

• Sad

Lilykins

VIP Member
yes it’s embarrassing. Literally no one asked you to do this, just go away if you don’t want to be an internet Z-elebrity. You’ll have a couple of Zalfie diehards who’ll cry themselves to sleep but no one else will care either way. Influencers like her are 10 a penny.
Yeah no one would care! It's not like she is interesting or even unique, I'm sure all the people she flogs shit for could find someone else easily enough!

Go get a job Zoe.
Exactly she hardly does anything now anyway. Her website is pointless shit( ironic as thats her BF brand name), she hardly uploads a vlog, doesnt bother with her main channel she's only hanging on for the odd #AD and to promote her shit new book.
Lol yeah it's not as if she is so busy and prominent online anyway, no one would even notice if she went!

It's all for AD money!

Lilykins

VIP Member
I honestly can't say anything. I'm a massive procrastinator and something like that is something I would put off until last minute because it was such a mindless task
I can understand that, just find it ironic with Zoe as this literally meant to be her job and doesn't appear to have anything else to be doing!!

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
this comment reminds me of a vlogmas video where Alfie was saying how much his mum liked hosting and Zoe was like ‘so do I’ and the smugness in her face because she was getting to host was just so annoying and bitchy-I actually don’t mind her but that really annoyed me and I felt bad for Amanda.

Zoe always seems to go extra but when you strip it back it’s always the same shite-massive cheese boards/nibbles tables,the same eggs for breakfast,dum dum donuts or massive tubs of ice cream etc-she just throws money at everything and when she does actually attempt to be creative like when she sets the Christmas table,it looks pretty shit.
I agree there. She’s a creature of habit even with her OTT hosting.

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Don't know if its the filter or the hair colour with her skin tone but she looks...dull. Usually when you get your hair freshly done you look your best?

I agree with someone on here, who said a few days ago that her relaxed and pushed back/slightly to the side part was really flattering.
I really just don't think it's a good look for her.
The colour probably doesn't help, as it all seems to be the same, and of course the length is just wrong full stop.

Fortheloveofme

I would say black people by their nature are more energetic and open etc, so can you even imagine them sitting at Zoella's office with their mouths shut, just because you cannot say what you are thinking - otherwise you will be fired? 😆 Zoe definitely will not hire someone who will make her seem smaller (not in size haha) and less as the boss. She has to feel 100% comfortable, noone can doubt in her choices, noone can put her in the bad light in front of others.
Please shutup x

It would be odd to do that, but what we’re pointing out is that as big as she is, the multiple companies, the multiple products, the multiple books, the multiple employees, the friends, there is zero diversity there at all. Look on their company website she only employs white men and women, all the meetings she ever been in regarding any project has been white men and women, the other influencers she gives shoutouts to are white, I can’t think of a single time she’s even interacted with someone that wasn’t white. So it’s odd to be in such a diverse industry, living in a diverse town, and her have no diversity in any element of her life.

Also the affiliate linking books for BLM, that was actually gross, she should have shared those books without the commission.
Thank you !!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick

Helk

Do you think Zoe ever wonders whether she should go on more adventures with Alfie, seeing as most of the time she is at home? Just to have things in common with Alf?
But what is the reason she never decides to go? I would find it hard to do something new or different with random people, but if I'd have my boyfriend with me, it's different and why not to go with him.
It's like Alfie doesn't even ask her to come anymore, cause he knows the answer. To me it seems nice if people in relationship have some different interest - it's a possibility to grow and learn to love something new you wouldn't have tried yourself. But now you wanna try it, cause you know if the other half tried something you love, it shows something and is a very nice gesture.
Like Zoe in the end went bouldering.

Lemonz

VIP Member
I really don’t think she’s had any work done to her face. I think she’s too much of a wuss to do anything. I remember her talking about getting a small hidden tattoo one time and her mum pulled a disgusted face, so I doubt she’d get work on her face done because that’s very obvious 😂 and look at her forehead in this picture! Definitely no Botox there
Love that she's using the generic filter - or does 'her' app not do story filters??

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
I think thats it, she may have outgrown her original YouTube content but she doesn't seem bothered about doing anything new that does suit her now. She'll do the bare, shoddy minimum for the ad deals and the freebies.