Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemondaze

Surely Zoe feels embarrassed while everyone around her becomes more successful and she’s stuck in the same place she has been for years. (Minus Alfie of course). It really must sting seeing her brother and his girlfriend coming out with constant projects, but she doesn’t even seem to care - just carries on posting about unhealthy food and the occasional walk. Yawn.

Reactions: 9

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I can only remember Aldie going to Iceland and somewhere in Europe. Also free teeth in Dubai. Id hardly call him a traveller or adventurer & that Zoe is holding him back. He pretends he is something he isnt. Also, some young, insta model isn’t going to want him.. he’s far too cringe for a 20/21 yr old.
I doubt any 20/21s would even know who he is

openbook1

VIP Member

Watch 10 seconds of each video just to get past the horrendous thumbnails. She is unrecognisable both in looks and personality. I know at this point she was probably secretly earning loads of money from YouTube and we just didn’t know yet, but fame, money and affluence really ruined her.

I also think being sent hundreds of products killed the buzz you get from saving up your money until payday when you get to splash out on something from Nars, she literally hasn’t used some of her favourite brands from these videos in years because she just gets sent everything now. It’s sad.
Ugh, the Zoe I really liked. She was full of life and had a sparkle about her.

ClemLikeFlem

Yeah the buying some trainers didn't bother me not like she begged for them and got them free like most influencers do and I dont think she was bragging.
I’d get it if she was like ‘oh my god, you guys, these trainers are amazing, there’s a link down below, get yourselves some, it’s also an aff link fyi, they’re so comfy and SO reasonably priced’ but it kinda just seemed like the kind of thing I would buy and then be like ‘let’s just ignore the price of those’ 😂

Reactions: 8

gee13

VIP Member
i don't think they would film it tbh i feel like they're the type who want people to know everything but also the type to be secretive about stuff they know people are really interested in. Exactly the way Tanya was when she married Jim, very secretive and showed barely anything. I feel like if they did show anything it would make it seem more like a circus than a wedding, they're so false to the camera and who wants that for their wedding day! They probably hope companies will be queued up round the block offering them freebies if they got married (which ofc they would!)
As for a baby i really don't know if she could handle it, she seems to use alfie as a security blanket and i get the feeling shed be very afraid to do anything alone once she was pregnant and Alfie would still expect to be allowed to run around doing what he wants when he wants.
Its all very strange and not a situation id be envious tbh, i know how it feels to long for a proposal and baby and its not nice! Then the right man comes along and before you know it you have it all!

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
Ok, so I have never spent christmas with my mum or Dad since becoming an adult 😳 and I'm super close to them! The reason being is my Dad spends it with his wife and her parents (I could go if I wanted but no thank you.. even my Dad hates going).. my mum usually works and has bad boyfriend after bad boyfriend. I just do not want my amazing christmas' tarred by this. I have spent the odd xmas with my husbands family as they are very festive but incredibly stuck up so I try not to go! I have enjoyed spending the last few chrismas' with my husband and children. Maybe Zoe doesn't like her mums husband or Dads wife. I know some might say "tough!" But at 30 she is old enough to spend Christmas however she likes. I do agree though that she is weirdly obsessed with his family. I have never 'defended' Zoe before btw but we really don't know what her family dynamics are like now. It may be that her step parents are twats or it could just be because they don't kiss her ass and rely on her for income like the Deyes clan.
I get that. My point was really that i would be hurt if they always spent Christmas, easter, Birthdays, Tuesdays etc with the 'in laws'. No matter the reasons, justified or not, as a parent that would really hurt me, particular if a lot of effort/time was spent with the in-laws.

Saying that I sulk because middle child goes to b/fs mum's everyone Sunday....."oh so my roasts arent good enough??!!! I suppose Her roasts are just fantastical" hahaha

(apparently they are)

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
If Oli White can get his gf, then Alfie could as well. Some people are attracted to money.
Oli White's gf is already from money her family is very wealthy, so she didn't get with Oli for his money or even to make her an influencer, as she rarely posts on Insta, she also kept her sales job in Harrods or selfridges can't remember which. Oli was incredibly lucky to find a gf who genuinely likes him, but I don't think there is anyone who could put up with Alfie

Paris1993

I find it interesting that Zoe and the Zoella brand were happy to post about Black LIves Matter so they could post affiliate links to books and yet neither have posted about the passing of Nicole Thea and her baby. Black women are 5 times more likely to die in childbirth here in the UK, and it’s something that needs to be addressed.
This is a prime example of influencers jumping on the band wagon so they can appear wok only to never speak about it again.
They put affiliate links on the books?! That is disgusting, how is she not being called out for that😕

Lola123

VIP Member
Tbh
All
Of
This

Zoe is just smoke and mirrors.
Another example is her watching IMDY. That show touched on a lot of topics, but I think like the BLM movement she saw it was popular and jumped on it. Ask her a question and she'll probably be clueless as everything she does is for public perception.View attachment 193511
I don’t get how she didn’t put, what it’s about and put trigger warning....

Caramel Latte

See i cannot see her opinion on anything anywhere and not immediately think it's an AD, gifted or whatever. 🙃
Comes across like an ads robot.

lapin

Does anyone think she could have chosen to settle for Alfie as she was so hurt by wilf cheating on her, and Alfie was widely percived to be 'punching' !
and being younger easy to control (compared to wilf)
Maybe it was additionally the influence from the fan base. They were shipped so badly, maybe that's why she thought she could give it a try

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
I don't know if Zoe would be cut out for a baby either! What with her being so weak and fragile 😜 she says has a phobia of vomit- how could she cope with the morning sickness, and then the baby being sick? And I can't imagine Alfie doing any of the work, like nappy changes or getting up in the middle of the night. Actually, I can't imagine Zoe doing them things either!

Ugh, remember this one?! Totally set up to get people talking, why on earth would she have her left hand like that. They let people comment for ages speculating, then Zoe responds to one of the minions asking if they're engaged with a: "No! haha" 🙄 I'd say there could be a song and dance if an engagement ever happens! I'd like to think the wedding wouldn't be vlogged though, surely not.
I never noticed her hand! And I remember when this was posted!

jammy

Chatty Member
When she's sitting at a desk in his "other" house/office you can see all the dust floating about. Lazy slobs.

• Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
I can't understand who still pays her for ads especially when she hides them in 40 min long vlogs. Does anyone have the capacity to watch that before falling asleep?
I actually thought the #AD was for the camera going by her vlog title.